Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
If you are having problems with continuum.

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  ATTENTION: All Zone Owners! Post :: Post MarquisNet Maintenance  View next topic  
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: If you are having problems with continuum. This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

If you are having problems with continuum, please post/pm/or ?message me your email.

These "Problems" include:

- Graphic problems
- Crashing
- Glitches
- Windows Vista
- Not being able to open Continuum
- Ect.

Also, if you do know how to memory hack, please also contact me with your email.

Please do not turn this thread into spam, list your email only please, that is all that is needed, no comments, questions, or concerns. Thank you.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

From SS Council emails:
Ghost Ship wrote:
Thats because Polix is running the Tech support forum for Continuum and has more experience with people not being able to run it than anyone else right now.

Alex / Ghost

oh and Chambahs works for Polix on the tech support board, they are trying to find more broken stuff to test 39 on.

This is legitimate and I recommend contacted Chambahs or Polix if you do have information viable to fixing Continuum. Any spamming of comments other than asking how to contact yourself or one of the above listed folks will involve me doing something to you that you won't enjoy.

Any server side discussions, such as creating a new server.zip, please visit Request for a new Server.zip build.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Is this being tested with the lastest versions of wine? I'm sure the Linux community would like to know that. Can one of you guys test it? If not, I can help you test it if you ask someone if it's ok.

I'm not the only one using Linux, and I'm not trying to brag or look cool. I really want to know. If it doesn't work (like a new feature is added for protection), someone could patch it right?

Edit: Ah I see it says with continuum as in the current release. Well do tell us how the one being developed is turning out.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

README 1st! @ SSForum.net:
PoLiX wrote:

Before posting your issue, try downloading and installing Continuum .39 Beta.

This program has fixed 99.9% of issues, and I am sure it'll fix yours.

http://network.sscentral.com/Continuum039Setup.exe

(More Info: http://www.ssforum.net/index.php?act=annou...;f=1&id=50)

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: