Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Post your Desktop
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic  XP not having 30 days to activate / In... Post :: Post ***help Needed, Please Read.  View next topic  
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:44 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Post your Desktop Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just post a pic of your desktop. I'll start with posting mine. If you need an image host just use photobucket or something.

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:20 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is this another "clever" way for you to show us that you like linux?

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:24 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Dr Brain wrote:
Is this another "clever" way for you to show us that you like linux?
It must be...
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Every chance I get... icon_lol.gif

Seriously though, post your desktop.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SamHughes
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:57 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bah, now I have to post mine.

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I use firefox. Why are you using konquer? I hate konquer. icon_biggrin.gif

Firefox has a cooler GUI. Linux rocks no matter what browser you use though. Thanks for posting it.

What distro is that? It kind of reminds me of SUSE.
SamHughes
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:43 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

BDwinsAlt wrote:
I use firefox. Why are you using konquer? I hate konquer. icon_biggrin.gif

It's "Konqueror." Why are you grinning at me. Did I want to know what browser you use? Do I share with you my choice of keyboard layout, my preferred brand of golf ball, my favorite color of LED, or my opinion on what calculator you should buy? And why are you not using the software I prefer. And TI sucks. You should get an HP calculator and be enlightened by RPN.

BDwinsAlt wrote:
Firefox has a cooler GUI.

Konqueror's GUI wears sunglasses that are like, twice as dark as yours. I don't know what you mean by "cooler," but I think that means my browser (which is my best friend which is why I get so touchy-feely whenever anybody mentions other browsers as if they were better) wins.

BDwinsAlt wrote:
Linux rocks no matter what browser you use though.

No, FreeBSD rocks. Did I just outgeek you?

BDwinsAlt wrote:
What distro is that? It kind of reminds me of SUSE.

It's not a distro; it's a screenshot. Distros don't "look" like anything or "remind" people of things. Unless you're on drugs. Why do you care about petty appearances. You should be like me, demonstrating your insecurity about how insecure you feel by acting emotionally secure by using uncool, ugly, practical themes for your desktop. It's the latest fad. I mean lack of fad, 'cause it's that awesome. Oh and it's Debian, the heterosexual older brother of Ubuntu, which is bragable.
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:27 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LMFAO. icon_lol.gif I know it's a screenshot. When I said distro I meant which Linux you were running on. Suse, RedHat, Fedora, ect.

That browser still isn't as good as firefox even if it does have cool sunglasses. icon_eek.gif

Last edited by BDwinsAlt on Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:28 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

...wow.

Well played, Sam. Well played.
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:45 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

https://forums.minegoboom.com/files/dt_375.png

Let's see linux handle two screens with an offset biggrin.gif

dt.PNG - 99.04 KB
File downloaded or viewed 16 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
SamHughes
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:19 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

One more computer means one more level of recursion. Sorry for the blur; I don't think you want to download a 2MB PNG.

http://www.rpi.edu/~hughes/ximages/MacDesktop.jpg
myke
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:01 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://butchersoft.net/images/desktop.png
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:58 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

here's my extremely messy desktop tongue.gif

http://flabby.tv/random/desktop.jpg
k0zy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:48 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Here's mine...

sshot-1.jpg - 96.14 KB
File downloaded or viewed 16 time(s)
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:31 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

icon_smile.gif

desktop.PNG - 345.71 KB
File downloaded or viewed 15 time(s)
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:19 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ahh, I was waiting for someone to post some girls. (Though I figured it would be MGB.) icon_smile.gif
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:26 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cyan~Fire wrote:
Ahh, I was waiting for someone to post some girls. (Though I figured it would be MGB.) icon_smile.gif
I hate girls! All girls need to die!
wEaViL
Don't make me turn this forum around!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:53 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:21 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

My desktop has some secret crap on it, so there goes a screenshot. Instead, enjoy this hand of Spades. Please note, that I was talking like a minion of the devil the whole time. With this partner, when she nilled, I did as well and passed her the QK of spades. It was a lesson for her bidding 6 after I bid 6 in a game where any nils pass two cards.

nilwithAofSpades.jpg - 69.53 KB
File downloaded or viewed 13 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:13 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://www.joesweird.com/images/desktop2.jpg (135kb)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:47 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SyrusMX wrote:
http://www.joesweird.com/images/desktop2.jpg (135kb)
I like this one the best yet... including Konfabulator widgets... but most importantly... Shortcut to ignore.txt - classic. $
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Gtfo MGB! I'm not a man lover!
I have a really good reason to not trust any girl at the moment!
Oh well, I'll just have to get over it.

I don't want to hurt you MGB, but my gender's still male and I'm still straight. tongue.gif

That reminds me though, some afro guy at my school who just turned 18 told everyone he hooked himself up with his 32 year old "boyfriend" on valentines day.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:35 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nah, just Americans are nut jobs. Stick with the NL chicks even if they're not as hot. icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
The Apache
BECAUSE I'M A STUPID IDIOT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:10 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i love the shortcut to the ignore.txt file on your desktop syrusmx lol. icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:11 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Some of them might be just as hot, Cyan, and of course a bunch might be hotter. But... it's a lot cooler to have an American girlfriend when you're actually in Europe.
This girl has had a lot of problems in her life, which makes her act like an idiot sometimes (I guess that's why I like her). sa_tongue.gif
But, I like many of the girls at my school, and I guess most of them are hotter (I can't really tell anymore, I guess I'm still "infatuated"), less slutty and more respectful than this hoe, but then again I think they're somewhat boring.
Meh, I need some distraction...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 596 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.827943 seconds : 51 queries executed (75.0%): GZIP compression disabled