Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
A3 Counter Strike E neeed host!

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  Eh =/ Post :: Post XtremeKilling  View next topic  

is this zone descent?
yes
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
no
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: A3 Counter Strike E neeed host! This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

you can view my zone A3 Counter Strike E while i self hosted, but dont garantee it to be on 24/7

this zone has folowing ships

1 ak 47
2 shotgun
3 sniper
4 flamethrower
5 rocket launcher

and a mervbot that restrics other ships...

since i realzized that when i host the zone the population gets higher and more people play it so i hosted for one day 24/7 and thats what i got

and if more people know about my zone more will play since i didnt really advertise it...

here is a constanlty changin population chart.. for ss website

here are some screenshots

i think my zone needs a chance so people will try it and hopefully like it.. also there is allot of lvz so that means kinda long download just like in halo but its worth it! Also dont worry that i wont make any new updates since i makke an update every other 2-3 days![/img]

screenshot6.JPG - 228.56 KB
File downloaded or viewed 18 time(s)

screenshot5.JPG - 206.94 KB
File downloaded or viewed 16 time(s)

graph.png - 2.5 KB
File downloaded or viewed 15 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

here i also uploaded some more custom graphs this page for A3 Counter Strike E

also new add on! ship 6-tank you need 1 million points to use it -.-
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

also i made a site go to http://a3studio.4t.com/
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

You might want to fix the page title on your website, it currently says "<b><font></font></b> Home".
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

fixed, thanks didnt notice that -.-
Samus_Aran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I like your zone, I haven't played on it yet as i had just downloaded continuum today and have palyed for a bit, but I have played on halo, that was fun.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

How much bandwidth do you have? If you don't have much, I can host you on my Linux computer. It's not much, but it's able to hold 5-6 people without problem. It's no replcaement for real hosting, though. Did you talk to Confess?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

heh, dont let death+ see that zone (giggles to self)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Death+ doesn't have the rights to Counter Strike, you know. Both zones were probably copyright infringement in the first place.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

He was netbanned for valid reasons on the SSC network..and because of this, I will host him.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

...Did I read that correctly? Lol?
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

rofl...sorry. I wont* host him. tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Death+

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: loL This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Chambahs wrote:
heh, dont let death+ see that zone (giggles to self)

I already had a discussion with hell, he has a new idea and his CS is no more, please close this topic, he is no longer making this zone. icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I told you. LOL!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
xtremekilling

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Wow nice zone, I will be happy to host it for you ^_^
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 668 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.669295 seconds : 44 queries executed (94.3%): GZIP compression disabled