Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Altec steals halo!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic  FTP server search (Round two) Post :: Post sscentral.com subsite maintenance  View next topic  
Agurus
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:35 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Altec steals halo! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wow how gay! Altec steals halo and gives steigerwald ownership! Another zone takeover for Halo.

This game is on its way to hell

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:41 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just because you got f'd in the A doesn't mean the game's going to hell.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:36 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yea that sucks, Agurus.

I totally lost track of all the ownership issues with Halo though.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:42 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

halo zone sucked anyway who cares icon_biggrin.gif
The Apache
BECAUSE I'M A STUPID IDIOT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Doc Flabby wrote:
halo zone sucked anyway who cares icon_biggrin.gif

ditto. icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:47 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I acctually enjoy playing it. Its one of the zones I dont suck in sa_tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:29 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

halo is back and everything is cool.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:24 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i used to like halo cuz was only one of games wher i was 1% pro! but now im banned from ssc network for 2 years so sure.. i dont care if ssc is gona go to hell and some new smart guy will make fssc (fuck ssc with a his own directory server... and new server fssc will get popular and have battlefield, halo, and tw icon_eek.gif icon_rolleyes.gif (just dreaaaaaaams icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif )

agurus y are u amdinistrator of halo and say ur own zone is going to hell?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What the fuck are you even trying to say?
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:37 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: Altec steals halo! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Agurus wrote:
Wow how gay!

Then don't act gay yourself. These forums and other services I provide are not here for you to pick a fight with others, so do not vandalize websites.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:25 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

hell: how'd you get netbanned for two years?
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:31 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

best thing altec could do is delete halo forever.

halo is a crappy zone that has done more damage and very little good to ss imo. the zone sucks why the fuck are people fighting over it...
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:34 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

well i was bored one day and typed in google speed hack... speeder xp came up.. i tried it in game called gunz and got kiked in one sec.. so then i tried in in contnuum beated hyperspace race record by 36 seconds then i left hyper space and went to tw and there u go in 1 min i got kicked off and 2 years of ban.....

counter strike e is my zone and its the zone on my zone list has most population 2 to 10 pple...

those are zones that i can play...

untitled.PNG - 18.18 KB
File downloaded or viewed 195 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Agurus
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:31 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: Altec steals halo! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mine GO BOOM wrote:
[..]

Then don't act gay yourself. These forums and other services I provide are not here for you to pick a fight with others, so do not vandalize websites.

eh what do you mean vandalize? I didn't post halo setts anywhere nor register to as3 wiki
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:55 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

mgb probably has the ip of the noob who tried to frame you, if it traces you Pennsylvania or South Carolina I know who it is.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:38 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: Altec steals halo! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Agurus wrote:
eh what do you mean vandalize? I didn't post halo setts anywhere nor register to as3 wiki

After looking into it more (MediaWiki doesn't record IPs of posts, but apache does), it wasn't you. I'm sorry for accusing you.

Now as to the person who did do it: Yes, I know who you are. I tried to figure out why you would, but couldn't come up with any history between you and Halo, but then again, I ignored most of the Halo threads. Why did you do it? Hopefully, I should hear from you within a week, otherwise I will release information about the defacement.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:34 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Let's place some bets!
Who do you think put the Halo setts on the mediawiki?

My bet is on Death+ (no specific reason)
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:56 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Phwoar more ss drama.

Repost:

BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Use http://ip2location.com/free.asp and tell me what state. Cause then I'll know who did it. I have 2 people in mind right now.
K'
You can win any war if you start a year early

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:01 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

My bet is on Maverick (alot of specifc reasons).

But we all know it's spyed.
The Apache

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

actually, grav might be right. spyed once tried to send me RS and MG's settings to me through MSN. he apperently knows how to gain access to them (and he knows people who do that), so yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't spyed.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:24 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I share the same isp as spyed icon_sad.gif
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:12 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Fucking halo has more ss drama than a goddamn daytime soap.

Also, BD:
Usually I could give a shit, but I think I'll save you some humiliation. Those IP locator things don't work how you think they do. I don't care to go into details (mostly because I'm tired and hungover) but you can try running it on yourself and you'll understand. For mine it says I live in New Jersey.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
The Apache

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

rofl cerium, mine says i live in nothern ireland... but i actually live in south east of england lol.
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:55 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It got me and some of my friends right, I guess it just depends, on this other locater it said I lived like 2 hours from where I do live, and the other one had my entire state wrong, but ip2location works better than some of them.

Btw, thanks for not flaming me cerium. icon_biggrin.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 675 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.699370 seconds : 51 queries executed (70.3%): GZIP compression disabled