Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
RAZR Mp3 ringtone uploading

View previous topic  Halo Goes Hollywood Post :: Post ignore list  View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:35 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: RAZR Mp3 ringtone uploading Reply to topic Reply with quote

elo, i am having a weird error with my v3 razr, it uploads and you can play under the multimedia but you cant setit as a ring tone, and it IS UNDER 30 seconds and is in mp3 format 192 bitrate followed the guide on this forum too, I cna hear ti under multimed but not as a ring tone, why? is there anythign else I need to do?

And i have tried many big razr mod websites none help icon_sad.gif
baseball43v3r
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

learn to proofread and what the hell are you saying? why would the subspace forums be able to help with this?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:07 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Could you please point me to the guide you followed? That would probably explain the source of your problems.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:36 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I know we have a guide somewhere about creating voice messages and for bong replacement, but ringtones? That's a new bit.

And since when are we a razr mod site?
WTF is razr anyway!?
The only ones I know who use "RAZR" as abbriviation are Razor1911, they release cool warez and demoscene traxx, but they aren't doing ringtones...

"I could run a ss server on my car stereo!" -Xalimar
"Liberta tuit ma ex infernis" -Event Horizon
"I know too much about nothing." - Mine GO BOOM
"Hmm anyway, back to my kingdom hearts." - Chambahs
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:12 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This is what it said (postign so you dont have to regiser at site):
Quote:

This tutorial basically converts and modifies the music you have into a ringtone.

What You Need:
CD Master
Audacity
Connection to a computer (Cable/Card Reader/Bluetooth)
Note: When downloading Audacity be sure to download the Lame Mp3 converter so that you can export your music

How To Do It:
Ok well I will start off with showing you how to get normal songs onto your fone so that they play properly.
Common errors that I have had with my e398 is that some songs won't play. This turned out to be due to the bitrate.
CD Master is a program that converts wavs to mp3s and such. While there are other functions to this software I will only cover the convertions in this tutorial.

Changing the Bitrate of a song:
Once you have installed CD Master, open it up and go to Record in the menu.
Select File Converions and then to MP3.
There are a lot of different functions in this to play around with but to keep it simple the only three buttons you need are the 'Change Defaults', 'Add Files' and 'OK' buttons.
So click on the 'Change Defaults button and select the 'WAV to MP3' tab.
The only thing you need to change in this area is the MP3 Bitrate (and perhaps the output directory).
Change the bitrate to 192.
Click ok and the rest is pretty simple.
Add the file you wish and then click OK.
Once the conversion is finished, click OK to the pop-up so that the tempory files are deleted.
Thats all for this part.

Changing Music To Your Liking:
Once you have installed Audacity, open the music that you wish to change. The file will be imported and then its time to play.
The program is pretty basic and self-explanitory.
To add an effect to the music, select the area of the music you wish to change and then apply the effect wanted.
There are many effects to use but my favourites are the fade-ins and fade-outs along with the pitch and echos.
This is a really fun program and I recommend you play around with it.
Once you have finished, export the file as an mp3 from the file menu.

Cheers and have fun

e398moderator

Source:
http://www.motomodders.net/Default.aspx?tabid=55&forumid=42&postid=6292&view=topic

I did that I see it in the media but cant apply it as a ring tone icon_confused.gif

And RAZR is a Cell phone, the Motrialla RAZR V3
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:44 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ah, well that howto is from an entirely different forum.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:14 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I got the razr v3 too, tmobile one, i quit trying to mod it long ago, just buy the damn songs dude, they are only like 3 bucks, trust me, your going through too much work for a small profit at the end.
i88gerbils
Oldbie Server Help

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:34 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

wait, $3 per song? ripoff. I bought songs on my cellphone in japan for like 20yen (ringtone) and 40yen (karaoke mix). That was ... 3.5 years ago.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:15 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So you have any idea what to do dr brain?
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, I assume you wandered onto this forum by mistake. I checked the link you gave for any references to this forum, but found none, so while I assume you wandered here, I really have no idea why.

As to your problem, in all likelyhood, no one that frequents this forum will know the answer, and you're better off reposting your question on a mobile phone board, such as on the one where you read the howto.
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:54 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i88gerbils wrote:
wait, $3 per song? ripoff. I bought songs on my cellphone in japan for like 20yen (ringtone) and 40yen (karaoke mix). That was ... 3.5 years ago.

Hack the sim and put whatever you want for free.

Seriously, any expendure on a cellphone is a joke.
I still don't get what people are so excited about them.
Same way any hand held "console" didn't do it for me.
You got a PC man, it does cool stuff, and ussualy justifies the cost (and if not...warez it! icon_twisted.gif )
I want my cell phone to ring like a god damned old fashion desk phone.
And that's what it does.
When I want to hear cool music, I use my mp3 player.

If laptops wouldn't suck or weight so much, I might've used that instead...good palm comps do make a nice alt though.

Why settle for less, when a good PC/laptop/palmPC does it better and so much more...
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:14 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SpecShip wrote:
i88gerbils wrote:

Hack the sim and put whatever you want for free.

Seriously, any expendure on a cellphone is a joke.
I still don't get what people are so excited about them.
Same way any hand held "console" didn't do it for me.
You got a PC man, it does cool stuff, and ussualy justifies the cost (and if not...warez it! icon_twisted.gif )
I want my cell phone to ring like a god damned old fashion desk phone.
And that's what it does.
When I want to hear cool music, I use my mp3 player.

If laptops wouldn't suck or weight so much, I might've used that instead...good palm comps do make a nice alt though.

Why settle for less, when a good PC/laptop/palmPC does it better and so much more...

Just because you have no friends to call you doesn't mean that you have to be cranky.
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:08 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I do have friends to call.
I just don't waste around money on cell phones for no need.
Nor do I appriciate being "chased" by cell phones.
Or having them interrupt my experience in the movies because of some punk.
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SpecShip wrote:
Or having them interrupt my experience in the movies because of some punk.

Only benifit to theatres is the size of the screen. If it wern't for that, they suck.

I could bring in a chair with a footstool that can rock back and forth and download the movie from a P2P program and pop my own popcorn and grab a can of pop. And if you got a relatively big tv and a tv-out graphics card in your PC then you can get the video on to that.
Agurus
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:12 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

'Guest' download benzols p2k latest tool, and click on FIX MELODY DB, that should get that ringtone to work.

Since we are talking about cellphones...

I remember I saw this real neat program/game/application (w/e you call it), where when you move the cell phone (like up down left right) it makes a sound effect, like playing a SCRATCH DISK, move it foreward and back, and it has a similar sfx that playes.

pretty cool application, does anyone know what its called and where I can get it?

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 742 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.665346 seconds : 39 queries executed (78.3%): GZIP compression disabled