Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Looking For A Worker

View previous topic  Navarone - Host Wanted Post :: Post host needed for 2xvie  View next topic  
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Looking For A Worker Reply to topic Reply with quote

Im looking for a ship designer for my zone.

Before i will say what you have to do for me ill say the benefits:

If you complete project succsesfully you will be a sysop of my zone. Right now my zone isnt as good but im wprking on my map which is very different from my others more like of halo game but it has its own uniqe things.

1. to see what i finished so far go to AAA BATTLE STAR and type ?go flags3d this map flags3d in 1 week will be my main map and most of my work will be based on it. the other minimaps that i have is ?go cartoonworld and ?go comic3d. those maps have custom grafix and so on. the main map thats in pub zero doesnt have custom titleset infact its my first map that i made. Soon it wont be my main map it will be replaced with flags3d

2. the map will have 4 bases to drop flags and each of the flagrooms will have custom lvz's. so far i just finished the middle of it.

3. the map has a nice 3-d title set.

----------------project
your first project will be to make ship 7 like the safe zone in flags3d if you want a picture so u can anytime look at it add me in msn messanger hellzlaker@hotmail.com

the second project is to make ship 8 like a UFO EDIT: I finished this m self =)

the 3rd project is to make ship 6 anything you want.

to become a sysop u must complete first 2 projects

----------------contacts

mail- hellzlaker@hotmail.com

msn messenger- hellzlaker@hotmail.com

IMPORTANT ZONE WONT BE UP THE HOLE TIME WHILE IM WORKIN ON THE MAP SO PM ME IN MSN WHEN U WANT TO GO ON IT >>MY ZONE SHOULD BE UP ABOUT 1 HOUR A DAY BUT IF U ARE TESTIN SOMETHING ILL LEAVE ON EVEN FOR A WEEK IF U WANT TO

I MIGHT HOST OF MY COMPUTER OR I CAN JUST WAIT UNTILL SSE WILL BE UP ^_^
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
1. to see what i finished so far go to AAA BATTLE STAR

If you replace AAA with Death and then put star before battle. It leaves you with Death Star Battle.

I personally think SSforum is more suited to these kind of topic because you get alot more newbs there (like myself) looking for places to be MODS or even SOP (you're so generous).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Spyed wrote:
Quote:
1. to see what i finished so far go to AAA BATTLE STAR

If you replace AAA with Death and then put star before battle. It leaves you with Death Star Battle.

Lol originaly i made this because of the show Battle Star Galactica and AAA is my signature name. Well can you tell me where are ssforums?

and spyed do u want to make me that type of a ship cuz i already made the

Ship8- UFO
Ship6- custom ship cant explain it
Ship3- pretty cool ship and nice grafix.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
aussie243
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

why dont you host it all the time so people can see it
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 907 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.996264 seconds : 28 queries executed (95.3%): GZIP compression disabled