Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Free Animate Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic  Amd Cpu Id? Post :: Post My oppinion of this forum.  View next topic  
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:14 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
Did you read anything of what I said? It isn't copyright infringement if you completely redo someone's code. I also stated that I added him onto !about since that's what he wanted for doing another feature on the bot.

This is just blatantly wrong. It's copyright infringement if you put your name on work he did, he wrote some of the code, and that code he wrote is copyrighted by him. Removing his name, is an infringement. I'm not sure what type exactly, but it still breaks the law.

Quote:
Also, what do you mean something that I couldn't do? If you're talking about the scoreboard, it's already done. If you want to make something up, try and make it more convincing.

I don't have to make anything up. TJ asked LH to work on something because you weren't able to do it yourself. The bot had been having several problems, and he helped take care of a few of them. That's what I mean by something you couldn't do.

Quote:
Topic Ignored. You guys just want to bury another zone just because of a little "incident" that apparently means so much to your life.

I wasn't aware that I'd buried any zones yet, I didn't know I was that powerful. My problem is not some notion you've conceived about any individual incident meaning so much to my life, it's about injustice. It makes me angry, even more so when it's directed at me. Besides, if you look further, I'm not the one who made this thread, or the FREE ANIMATE DREAMS campaign, and definitely none of that relates to this problem.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:25 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What the...??? What did I miss?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Light Hazard
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:57 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thanks Purge+. But if you read my post, I never put the blame on YOU. So don't sweat it.

Also, redoing a code, fixing it up, making it cleaner for YOU to understand doesn't make a difference, it's still mine, you just changed it around so it looks nicer and easier for you to read.

Once again, no blame was on you.
And no one could figure out that flag lvz plugin, I never said it was strictly on you.

Finally, I came back just to check up on the bots, nothing more. Notice I left as soon as I checked up on it icon_razz.gif.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ThunderJam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:37 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

OK shut the fuck up. geezus. you guys sicken me, pointing fingers everywhere trying to get anyone in trouble for anything.

I asked purge to redo the about format, I did not ask him to REMOVE YOU.

Continuum = freeware, theres not copywrighting involved i believe

Bots - He redid half ur crap anyway, and u r still listed in f1 for bot work

Ani and Nitrates bans have been lifted, not becuz of this thread, its becuz their ban was more lengthy than it need to be.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:16 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

TJ, just because one thing isn't copyrighted doesn't mean loads of other stuff can't be. And again, just becuase you re-do something doesn't mean it wasn't their work. You don't know copyright laws, don't try to correct me. And I wasn't trying to get Purge in trouble, I was trying to him what he did was illegal since he didn't understand.

Oh, hi there, Solo. =)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

thunderjam wrote:
I'm a stupid newbie and I should STFU.

"I could run a ss server on my car stereo!" -Xalimar
"Liberta tuit ma ex infernis" -Event Horizon
"I know too much about nothing." - Mine GO BOOM
"Hmm anyway, back to my kingdom hearts." - Chambahs
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:36 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bwahahaha, totally agreed Grav.
Light Hazard
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:30 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ThunderJam wrote:

I asked purge to redo the about format, I did not ask him to REMOVE YOU.

Once again, I never said YOU told him to, I said that Purge+ told me that you told him to. Read correctly.

ThunderaJam wrote:

Continuum = freeware, theres not copywrighting involved i believe

Continuum is freeware, correct. But my source code is my intellectual property which I was generous enough to share, which means that while continuum may be free, and the MERV source may be free, my plugin for MERV is not.

ThunderJam wrote:

Bots - He redid half ur crap anyway, and u r still listed in f1 for bot work.

What AD said and what I already said, redoing half my "crap" doesn't make it any less my own work.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:25 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

We've had some fun, and yes we've had our ups and downs
Been down that rocky road, but here we are, still around
Thought about someone else, but neither one took the bait
Thought about breaking up, but now we know it's much too late
We are bound by all the rest
Like the same phone number
All the same friends
And the same address

Yes, it's true, I'm happy to be stuck with you
Yes, it's true, I'm so happy to be stuck with you
Because I can see that you're happy to be stuck with me

We've had our doubts, but we never took them seriously
And we've had our ins and outs, but that's the way it's supposed to be
Thought about giving up, but we could never stay away
Thought about breaking up, but now we know it's much too late
And it's no great mystery
If we change our minds
Eventually, it's back to you and me

We are bound by all the rest
Like the same phone number
All the same friends
And the same address

I'm so happy to be stuck with you
I'm happy to be stuck with you
I'm happy to be stuck with you
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:28 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is ani an emo-kid?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:42 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LH, I'd like to see you try to get Purge for copyright infringement.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:36 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Purge+ wrote:
First of all, your "code" that you've wrote as an edit for CTF was a whole bunch of clutter mixed with memory wasting goodies (your reprize method). I've done a much cleaner and faster way for this method.

LOL Purge, don't even start talking about memory. Also, I believe there is a license agreement when you install Continuum, haven't read it though.

In closing, HAVE CERTAIN PEOPLE AMONG US LEARNED NOTHING FROM THIS THREAD??!!?!

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:04 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've learnt that Paintball Reloaded is a newb zone.

(Wait...)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:19 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just as newb as your name!

Lol, I dont mean to start anything from it, I just thought it was a good catch, couldnt let it go to waste. If you want to take it personally, go ahead, but honestly, didnt mean anything from it lol.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:36 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What?
The username I'm using right now went wrong when I registered it.
I used to use the alias "newb <--=", but the forum wouldn't allow it, so I chose this name instead. Hush up.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:43 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lol it was just a joke icon_razz.gif, if someone else's name was newb, tell me you wouldnt have cracked that one.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:17 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lol, Cham is scared.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:13 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Chambahs wrote:
Lol it was just a joke icon_razz.gif, if someone else's name was newb, tell me you wouldnt have cracked that one.

I might of... I don't know. icon_confused.gif
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:09 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Whos scared? I just wanted to point out to the guy that it was a non-offensive joke. Only people im "scared" of, is tobacco chewin, gun slinging hicks like you ani.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:45 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What kind of person would admit they are scared of hicks? icon_confused.gif
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:52 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

newb wrote:
What kind of person would admit they are scared of hicks? :?

You've never lived near the Mason-Dixon line.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Light Hazard
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:47 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mine GO BOOM wrote:
[..]

You've never lived near the Mason-Dixon line.

Remember, they never had time to admit anything..
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:19 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I hearby pronouce this thread dead. Anyone posting after me will be ignored and summarly executed.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:41 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I agree.
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:37 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

cyan is already on my ignore, so all's left...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 648 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.871526 seconds : 50 queries executed (74.5%): GZIP compression disabled