Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Chaos Powerballing
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic  I need some help... Post :: Post SS Bounty Hunter Nemes|s's stolen arti...  View next topic  
aussie243

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:30 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Chaos Powerballing Reply to topic Reply with quote

CHAOS POWERBALLING is a new zone created by aussie243, it will me running whena host is found and final ship setings are done and the map will added, the map running is just for test.

the zone runs a powerballing game where first team to lead by 10 wins, there are 30 flags' the flags game has no points in it yet, and bounty rabbit is running on it,

the zone for now runs for about a houre from 8pm aus est till 9pm but when funished will run full time.

chech out the zone whil its running but ust a diffent pw when entering.
aussie243

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:32 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: time Reply to topic Reply with quote

that is 4am to 5am from this site's time
aussie243

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:44 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: ip changing Reply to topic Reply with quote

i'l also add that the ip of my znone is always changing and if you try my zone you can tell me what you think by adding a message heal and any sugestion for it, rember its not funished.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:25 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think it will be easier to get a host first. Your time zone is a wee bit ahead of us. sa_tongue.gif
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:42 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is it open?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
aussie243

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:14 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

as i said my zone is still under construction but i will start looking for a host soon but i still am making a map for it and aducting the ship setting but i do run it for about a houre a day while i test it
aussie243

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:07 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i have disced to take your advice newb and look for a host, i'v applyed for sst to host my zone, and if they diseced to host my zone then the people in diffent time zones will be able to try it out, but right now i can only run it for about a houre a day from about 8pm to 9pm +10 gma and that is manily for testing. i will also post imofation about the ship sets hear soon
aussie243

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:25 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: warbird and terrier Reply to topic Reply with quote

i have done dicreptions of the war bird and terrier in my zone so you get a sence of what the ship sets are like.

ship 1 warbird:
in this znone the warbird has both level 3 bombs and guns on spran, the guns are dule fire and shot at a good angle to get out of tricky situationd. the warbird has the best guns and handling which makes it the most allround ship, but the high thrust can make some corning difficult but can make dooging bombs easy.

ship 5 Terrier:
the Terrier is the fastest ship in this znone but its only weapon is a single gun with very slow fire rate and high energy use, the terrier also can carry several burst's and thors. the Terrier is primary a powerballing ship which can out run any other ships.the terrier also is a good truenting ship able to carry 5 truents and can hold many many repels, the terrier has a very slow recharge rate, but has nealy double the health of the warbird and jav.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:18 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Take some screenshots, be nice to see it icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List MSN Messenger
aussie243

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: screen shots Reply to topic Reply with quote

hear are some screen shots but the tiles set may change

spran point for team 1

screenshot15.jpg - 81.33 KB
File downloaded or viewed 42 time(s)

ship 5 scoring a goal

screenshot14.jpg - 45.04 KB
File downloaded or viewed 43 time(s)

ship one versing a bot in ship 7

screenshot13.jpg - 74.29 KB
File downloaded or viewed 37 time(s)
1stStrike
Cute like a kitty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:23 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Please, for the love of god use a spell checker or something before you make another post. I seriously can't read half of what you wrote.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:13 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It looks really empty ;(
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:56 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I agree unfortunately but it's better than my work :)
aussie243

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:23 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: map, screen shots Reply to topic Reply with quote

i'm still working on my map and i am adding new sections to it, it is taking time to add stuff as you all know how long a map takes to make a map and its only me working on it.
i have nearly finished the new tile set for it thow, i have a few screen shots with the new tile set to show and i cant wait till get a host so you all can try out my zone, when that happens i will sart to look for some staff but till then you can reed about the progress of my zone and look at screen shots.

screenshot17.jpg - 121.52 KB
File downloaded or viewed 38 time(s)

screenshot18.jpg - 63.66 KB
File downloaded or viewed 36 time(s)
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:16 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I see, it is a bit hard because your zone is offline and it is hard to enter, very high ping icon_sad.gif
aussie243

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:12 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i know icon_sad.gif, cause of my location i can only get a dill up conection meaning i can only have my zone up for about 1 or 2 houres a day icon_sad.gif but i am looking for a host so it can be up all the time:)
aussie243

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:55 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i will be adding games like bounty race and doge ball during games to add some exciment, but these will only be able to run when a staff member is in the arena or during testing times.
xsp0rtsfanx
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:14 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

looks very cool although i'm not sure if you removed it but why have the thing saying "aussies zone" because its just (in my opinion) wasted space and gives more time to download which is a pain. otherwise it looks really fun and i'd have to try it if it were up when i was tongue.gif
aussie243

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

the wrighting saying aussies zone is only tempery till i get a zone logo, if you any sugestion i'm all ears
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:31 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

TOTAL CHAOS
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aussie243

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:14 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

good news, i have found a host for CHAOS POWERBALLING so it will be running 24/7 soon, if you would like to apply for staff in my zone either post hear or contact me in my zone if i'm there, i will post when my zone is up full time, untill then i will run my zone under chaos powerballing test zone which is where i will be .
hear is some more screen shots

screenshot20.jpg - 59.44 KB
File downloaded or viewed 34 time(s)
aussie243

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:18 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

abc.

screenshot19.jpg - 55.74 KB
File downloaded or viewed 30 time(s)

screenshot21.jpg - 88.22 KB
File downloaded or viewed 27 time(s)
aussie243

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:00 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: dodge ball arena Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just about every zone has a duel arena so i disided that a duel arena is so unorginal so i added a dodge ball arena insted where the aim is to not get hit with the power ball, geting hit will but you out of the game untill a new one starts, dodge ball will some times run in public arenas to add some chaos, i have a screen shot of the dodge ball arena

screenshot22.jpg - 79.45 KB
File downloaded or viewed 28 time(s)
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:24 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why did you change your name zone in Cap Locks?
Even you zone descripition.
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:45 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

[quote="Default"]Why did you change your name zone in Cap Locks?
Even you zone descripition.[/quote]

Well spotted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 1199 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.673289 seconds : 51 queries executed (81.4%): GZIP compression disabled