Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Bot request

View previous topic  TWCore:Letter Coords :] Post :: Post MERVBot Help Needed  View next topic  
Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Bot request Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok, i need a couple of bots, that i can't code. They are:

1. A bot that gives you experience, kinda like credits.. when you reach x amount of experience it says: <name> Is lvl x! as a pm.. when you reach a higher level, it prizes you a random prize on spawn...

2. A buybot. A bot that gives you x amount of gold when you kill a player, and when you are level x, you will be able to buy item x. if you are lower than that, you can't buy it.

3. An inventory bot, a bot that allows you to have an item in your inventory that allows you to !use that item.

4. A lock plugin, a plugin that if you have a "key" in your inventory, and when you have it, it allows you to warp from 1 tile to another. icon_wink.gif
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

1 ask MK
2 cati;ds site
3 catids site
4 asd MK

get ASSS bots siuck
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: ... Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm banned from Mk. and i can't find what i'm looking for at catid's.
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Kitsune, you're getting annoying. How come you are always asking for things? Whens the last tim you tried to carry out one of your own tasks?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kitsune (^)
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: ... Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's because i can't code bots in C++ or Java.

Would someone plz help me? new_let_it_all_out.gif
Kitsune (^)
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Y'know? Reply to topic Reply with quote

Would someone send me a link to underlord's tutorial?

I'd greatly appreciate it. biggrin.gif
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://wiki.minegoboom.com/index.php/MERVBot_Tutorial
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kitsune (^)
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: ty Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ty, and bd? i dunno how to hack in the least bit.
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think he knows that already, but you shouldnt go around saying that you can hack because you get accused of hacking very often; kind of like how you accuse me.. Thats another story though..
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wow...

If you tried to fit-in in real life as much as you do here, you would probably have a friend or two. Sure they would only like you because youre selling out all of your views to maintain their compassion, but I suppose beggers cant be choosers...
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have no idea what cerium said, but it sounded good. Quan has yet to hack anyone as far as i know. If he does hack someone i want him to tell me first so i can decide if i'm going to laugh or poop in my pants. icon_confused.gif
Kitsune (^)
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: . Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'd really appreciate it if you unbanned me, as i'm banned until 2019, Nov 11 or so.

As i really like playing in your zone..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Bot Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 830 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.595874 seconds : 36 queries executed (93.9%): GZIP compression disabled