Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
PATCH: VIE encryption (enc_vie.c)

View previous topic  PATCH: VIE-style billing support (bill... Post :: Post ?moveto (cypher read this)  View next topic  
Maucaub

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: PATCH: VIE encryption (enc_vie.c) Reply to topic Reply with quote

EDIT: Disregard this patch. With the proper type definitions and promotion, this works properly with VC6 in Windows "as-is" and doesn't require any correction. The other method works just as well, but amounts to nothing more than a 32-bit brute force version, which is unneccessary as long as the proper 64-bit types are available (i.e. the updated sizes.h).

A moderator can feel free to remove this thread, as it is now moot.

Last edited by Maucaub on Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Grelminar
Creator of Asss

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Um, this was tested, and has been working fine for months, connecting two asss zones to the ssc biller.

I suspect compiler differences. It may be that it's taking advantage of gcc's specific behavior for some undefined situation. Before applying this, though, I'd like some confirmation that it works on gcc on linux, as well as for you.

Finally, it's much easier for me to handle patches if you send then to me via email (grelminar@yahoo.com). Of course, you can also post them here if you want.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> ASSS Custom Projects All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 677 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.528909 seconds : 27 queries executed (74.3%): GZIP compression disabled