Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Party Hard

View previous topic  y cant i upload an avator from my mach... Post :: Post CFG VB zip release  View next topic  
Shanky
I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout.
i eat babies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Party Hard Reply to topic Reply with quote

new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'll own your ass once you get here tommorrow...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
reel bad
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:50 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif

that's your only post....
Shanky
i eat babies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:52 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i can give myself more
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
reel bad
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:54 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

emot-lol.gif
MnM{333}
Staff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 7:16 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: hmm Reply to topic Reply with quote

wooo what are those things anyways.... I've seen em at the local comic shoppe alot... not that I'll buy em or anything RPGs aren't my kinda thing... Specially the pen n paper kind ;)

I think there are Marvel heroes like that too n stuff :)
Heroclix? bleh
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
ExplodyThingy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:15 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

shanky makes me wanna cry

Dr Brain> I hate clean air and clean water. I'm a member of Evil Conservitive Industries
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 12:57 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Those toys are table top war games. You know, like Warhammer 40k. Just those Mage Knight figures are much user friendly. To see how friendly it is (the only time you ever do use paper/pencil is to keep score), check out their Combat Dial information. Whenever your guy gets hurt, you rotate the dial. Healing, rotate it the other way. Don't need to remember if a guy got hit 4 times or whatever, and check some rulebook constantly to see his stats. The guys always show their current stats at all times. The only look ups you'll have to do is with their Special Abilities Card. But you get the hang of those colors pretty quickly, since a bunch of them are pretty common throughout the guys. I found the game to be pretty fun to do. If you want to get into it, i recommend buying a couple of starter sets of Unlimited (has the newest rules + other useful things like rulers and dice). Then, go on eBay or something, and buy a few of the sets of like 30+ guys for cheap. What shanky and i did with a few friends, and we now have like 300 guys to pick from, for a total cost around $100. And thats enough guys to play with 5 or 6 people of a large game without getting tight on units.

One other thing about Mage Knight is that a kind person has created a kickass program that shows every unit made for it, their stats, pictures, etc and lets you keep an inventory and make armies through it. Check out Mage Knight Army Builder to see all the units and their stats. The only problem is that he uses Yahoo Groups for the storage space, and thats just gay. But the program was worth it to have spam@minegoboom.com signed up.

About the two titles you see above. Mine is from my very first starter set, i got a L3 (highest) Steam Golem, which is one of the best tanks, since it isn't unique (can have > 1 of them in your army), and its a pain to kill. Shanky has the best tank (does about the same as mine, just can shoot 3 guys at once instead of my single shot and is a bit harder to kill), but it is unique, so you can only have one of them on your side. Plus his was worth more (he bought it from eBay).
MnM{333}
Staff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:54 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: ah okay Reply to topic Reply with quote

If I ever do get into that.... I'd get the superheroe ones ^_^
My store has like... wolverine and stuff.... Beserker Rage *claws stuff*
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
MnM{333}
Staff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:57 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: boyah Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/marvel/products.asp?cid=36393
:)
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:03 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I personally like the magical stuff better, because its cooler to play as that than superheros. Just like i'd prefer Warhammer over Warhammer 40k, but most people like 40k, so i'd play that most likely, if i ever had more free time.

Plus, i stopped reading comic books (well, buying, i still re-read my old copies every now and then) right before spiderman got a clone (i liked the amazing spiderman series), a bit after superman died AGAIN, and something was happening with X-Men that was bad, but i forget.
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

its all so damn expensive, warhammer. i dont tell me it isnt. it gets that way eventualy... icon_rolleyes.gif
MnM{333}
Staff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:54 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: comics Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well I got into deadpool just before he died... now I'm into Agent X (same guy... diffrent story... supposibly) and I'm into Transformers... G1 and War Withing... screw armada... sounds more like pokémon than TF...

I'm into uh.... alot of Dreamwave Titles... and uh... alot of Udon Titles.... aside from that I'll buy a comic just cuz it looks interesting every now and then...
Shanky
i eat babies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 11:09 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

nt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 651 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.507665 seconds : 39 queries executed (82.0%): GZIP compression disabled