Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SSMC Galaxy Quest

View previous topic  SSt Galaxy Quest Post :: Post Smile  View next topic  
Silense

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: SSMC Galaxy Quest Reply to topic Reply with quote

ok i finally got my zone hosted thanks to SSMC, now a description of the zone:
It is a fast paced flagging zone with 20 flags, it has a few bases and lots of obsticles around the map, its kinda cross between T3G/EG, it has little super powered ship settings and is very fun to play with flags, we have nice set of staff who are willing to help you out, there are alot of activities going on in the zone such as basing, flagging, flag killing, soccer. A few of us have been working on this zone for quite some time and hope that you come visit us and enjoy your stay, but beware the zone is not 100% complete things such as tiles and little bits and bats needs to be finished, but overall its a nice map and nice zone to play in. Come check it out.

Silense

www.galaxy-quest.tk

Here is the map of how it looks now

newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:22 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: SSMC Galaxy Quest Reply to topic Reply with quote

Silense wrote:
ok i finally got my zone hosted thanks to SSMC, now a description of the zone:
It is a fast paced flagging zone with 20 flags, it has a few bases and lots of obsticles around the map, its kinda cross between T3G/EG...

That's not a good thing to say you know.

Silense wrote:
...it has little super powered ship settings and is very fun to play with flags, we have nice set of staff who are willing to help you out, there are alot of activities going on in the zone such as basing, flagging, flag killing, soccer. A few of us have been working on this zone for quite some time and hope that you come visit us and enjoy your stay, but beware the zone is not 100% complete things such as tiles and little bits and bats needs to be finished, but overall its a nice map and nice zone to play in. Come check it out.

It's super power ships, but kind cross between T3G and EG?

Btw, about the screenshot - The little obstacles look copied from T3G (Although, i'm not quite sure) and the safe and some bases look exactly copied from T3G. Ah well, i'll come check it out anyways.
Silense

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:36 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Super = T3g
Centre is like EG style
Bases are t3g style
The obstacles are not like t3g i just made them up
and mya i ask whats not a good thing to say
Cancer+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:50 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

its pretty much T3. The map, you took from T3, and just modified some stuff.

Why would anyone want to play in another T3G zone if 1.) there is already one up and 2.) the one up now is already dying.

The sets are also HORRIBLY unbalanced and you should make a zone that is ORIGINAL not "T3G/EG like" if people want to play in a "T3G/EG like" zone, they will goto T3G/EG.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Silense

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:21 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

as i said its not finished...
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:03 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

newb always has something very very negative to say.. don't worry about him.. Hes a nobody.. As for Cancer.. hes not even worth my words. Just keep doing what you're doing and wait to advertise if it isn't done.. GJ though
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:30 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't believe I was being negative in the topic "SSMC Star Dueling".

If only you actually bother to read my posts correctly, and intepret correctly, maybe you wouldn't be acting like a complete and utter retard.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ive seen that base (top left) somewhere before, as well as a couple others on that map...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Silense

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:35 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

its all changed now, and you cant of seen that base anywhere else because it was built by us
Silense

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:45 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It is now SST Galaxy Quest and here is the new map

SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:10 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sweet merciful crap, I hope you are going to re-tile that map...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Silense

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:16 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ye thats what where up to.....i hate tiling so...its gunna take a while
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:07 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The top base looks copied from T3G as well.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Silense

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:29 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

im sorry to inform you but not one base in this map is copied from T3G, as much as it hurts you all, you all gotta take it in as a fact
Cancer+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:37 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ok bottom left base is pretty much the top right base of T3G.

the left middle base is pretty much like b12 in T3G.

the circle base is used....EVERYWHERE (think of something new.)

OH WOW LOOK, you have lining tubes (like T3G.)

please just be original
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:03 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Shut up already.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:04 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

^ What he said.
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:26 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nice bump...
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:31 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nice light sabre techniques :/
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 666 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.724397 seconds : 44 queries executed (72.2%): GZIP compression disabled