Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Someone make sense of this (someone smart, unlike quan)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic  ?man format Post :: Post Note to myself  View next topic  
Katie
Required materials: Hulk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Someone make sense of this (someone smart, unlike quan) Reply to topic Reply with quote

To: Katie
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:56 am
Subject: Re: Hmmms
That sacred Closet when you sweep --
Entitled "Memory" --
Select a reverential Broom --
And do it silently.

'Twill be a Labor of surprise --
Besides Identity
Of other Interlocutors
A probability --

August the Dust of that Domain --
Unchallenged -- let it lie --
You cannot supersede itself
But it can silence you --

Out of the blue, I get this. WTF?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:23 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Since 'Grav' quit, yet he still yearns for you, he needed an alias.
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:47 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Please refrain from framing me for your follies.
Thank you.

I have a plethora of IM services and emails, I need not bother Kat under weird aliases.
And for the odd improbable chance I would use a martial arts weapon as my handle it would be Bo or Katana, not Sai, daggers are not my niche.
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:55 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Also, a clarification is in order, Gravitron did not quit, I have terminated him.
He was created when VIE's presiding term has ended, for a change in style, from passive playing to active participation.
That middle area has also ended, SubSpace as we knew it is dead, now continuum reigns and our work has been exhausted, Gravitron has done his part and served his goals, a new style is now required.
Another partial reflection of the nexus will be born in his place, soon.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:02 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah guys, leave Grav alone, he is a official veteran of 96'.
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No, hes an offical douche bag of '05.

Quote:
Another partial reflection of the nexus will be born in his place, soon.

Quote:
'Twill be a Labor of surprise --
Besides Identity
Of other Interlocutors
A probability --

August the Dust of that Domain --
Unchallenged -- let it lie --
You cannot supersede itself
But it can silence you --

Gee, those dont look ANYTHING alike. Also grav, you like to you 'Twas and 'Twill; probably more than you like sex, but Im not entirely sure if you can rightfully make that comparison.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:32 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sai = Sai Saici?

But anyway, I know of only one poet that writes like that. Emily Dickenson. It's #1273. So it's not actually crap poetry, but I'm sure whoever sent it to you has no idea what it's talking about. icon_razz.gif
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:35 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Some of Emily Dickenson's poetry is crappy, however icon_wink.gif
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:14 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sai = Siaon/Nerusai

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What a nerd.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:34 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So cerium compares me to Dickenson?
Should I be flattered or appald?

As always cerium, being insultive while ignorant at the same time, are you a disgrace or just pathetic, quite the enigma.

The stupidity you exhibit is why this section was branded as the "trash" forum.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:21 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What the fuck is up with you and Katie? Go get your willy wet or something. You seriously need a fucking life.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Katie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

*EDIT*

On second thought, he just up and stopped talking to me about a month ago, so he's probably pissed off at the whole world... idk...

Last edited by Katie on Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:26 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

And yet, he is just a nerd sitting in front of a computer. He's just an e-stalker.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:30 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

wtf? i didnt log in as sai..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

katie needs a life..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Katie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have never imagined you liked poetry, Quan, but I am forced to at least have the assumption in the back of my head. I haven't even pointed fingers yet, and that's why I released it publicly because I'm just concerned as to their identity.

Quan2 Chi = Sai Saici
Sai = Quan2 Chi?

See what I mean?
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:43 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

He doesn't see intelligence. He is oblivious to any rules/comments made about him/intelligence ect.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:55 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Im not Sai on this forum.. Im Sai Saici(a.k.a Sai) in the game.. Also, this topic was a sorry attempt to disrespect me.. a very sorry attempt.. Its sad.. You're 23 years old, katie, and yet you still make foolish attempts like this. I think you're mentally retarded.

Here are some help sites that may help you in this situation:

http://mentalhelp.net/
http://www.psychnet-uk.com/assistance/onlinehelp.htm
http://www.chclibrary.org/micromed/00056550.html
http://kidshealth.org/kid/health_problems/learning_problem/learning_disabilities.html
http://www.ldonline.org/abcs_info/articles-info.html

I hope you get some help and come back to this forum with better intentions.
If you post with a bad attempt to disrespect me again, then I wont respond like an idiot. I will give you some more help tools.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey heres something fun for you to use, Katie. Don't be offended.

Have some fun! biggrin.gif

You should learn to be more creative than picking up poetry from Emily Dickinson...
Katie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:11 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wow, your foots really in your mouth. This topic is in no way disrespectful to you. I want to know who the hell Sai is. All I said was that it's kind of coincidental, ya know, Sai, Sai Saici, but I wasn't pointing any fingers. I didn't even know if you even like poetry, so you're in the wrong this time, pal.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:17 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No no no... Mabye you didn't read your topic title before posting that reply? Looks like my foot is in your ass, and you just wont admit it..
Katie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:25 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The title only was ment to disrespect you, but that's because all you do is fill my topics with bullshit.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:35 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Okay.. Make up your mind..

Quote:
This topic is in no way disrespectful to you.

Now..

Quote:
The title only was ment to disrespect you

Looks like you lied and you just made your case worse.. You ever wach one of those law shows.. Like Law and Order? You know how the criminal lies to make his case good? lol.. Then always gets caught at the end? lol.. You just got caught.. with your foot in your mouth..

saying that i fill your topics with bullshit is a nice way to back up your comment..isnt it? ha.. remember the sites i recommended.. and study your A,B,C chart..
Katie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:40 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I never lied. The topic isn't for you. The title is.

Topic =/= Title
Title =/= Topic

Topic = What's said
Title = Brief description of what's said for lobby
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 645 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.665255 seconds : 50 queries executed (77.6%): GZIP compression disabled