Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
TWAIN drivers

View previous topic  1st post Post :: Post NTC Masters  View next topic  
AnacondA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:54 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: TWAIN drivers Reply to topic Reply with quote

This has not directly something to do with continuum but since there are other topics like this ill just take my chances...

When I try to install my scanner software (Canon CanoScan N670U) it tells me that the installation will be useless because i do not have TWAIN-drivers installed. I searched the net for some kind of drivers or software but i couldn't find anyting... Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Anarchists Squad leader
Extreme Games staff & development
www.narchs.net
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I got the same error with my Canon Canoscan N1240U, but this was because it was on an USB hub, heh, maybe connecting it directly works for you (if you haven't already)? icon_confused.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
AnacondA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:58 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah i have it directly connected... :/
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 458 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.687352 seconds : 29 queries executed (93.5%): GZIP compression disabled