Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Earlier these days, a put up in the new world

View previous topic  Two questions Post ::     
yanxuebao123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:52 am    Post subject: Earlier these days, a put up in the new world Reply to topic Reply with quote

If I'm cleared for medical examination I'll undergo an New World Gold evaluation by my agent and we'll decide.

What are some teams that have been in touch with each of you?

It's a lot of the smoke and mirrors. You can't really tell who's truly interested in you, because certain people tend to hold their cards real tight to their chest and others simply don't. There's a lot of teams I've contacted and asked questions to, but I really can't answer because you never really know until draft day.

Have you found any team that you're especially interested in, be it you were a child or one you are a fan of?

Quite frankly, I just want to play at the top of the line in football. This is the most important aspect for me. I don't care where I go because wherever I go they're going be able to bring a talented driven and driven man who's going take every inch of his potential, maximising everything that I have in my body. Wherever I'm lucky enough to get to will be a man with a maxed out, complete potential throughout the year, year out.

Are there any sportsmen you can model yourself on?

I'd say Jimmy Graham and Rob Gronkowski. A part of Kellen Winslow. Senior, not junior.

Jumps off the film Austin Seferian-Jenkins is so effortlessDanny Kelly *MMOexp.comThe Washington tight end might not get the attention of everyone with his 40-second run however, he does have something else which Madden NFL 24 coaches like to see in a catcher. He leaps off the tape Austin Seferian Jenkins is so smooth. What characteristics do these guys possess that you also share?

I'm sure I'm a excellent route runner. I'd like to improve my consistent performance as an excellent route runner but I am able to do it with my route running and my ability to stay open the field, my ability to make the catch that is contested, my blocking. I'm among the top tight ends who block in the draft.

I'm sure I'm the greatest overall ability, you know -- I'm a tight end with all-round abilities like Rob Gronkowski, who can block, catch, make plays. Just like Jimmy Graham, I can play out and catch slants from anywhere on the field. And like Kellen Winslow Sr. who was a playmaker. Once your ball falls into your hands I find the end zone.

Now that you have evaluated yourself Are there areas which you feel you must work on?

It is my opinion that I should improve in all areas. Improving on my route running capabilities, I'll need to increase my consistency at the pad level in blocking and also the technique. Yes, I need to make improvements on everything in order to be the person I would like to be in the future.

When you think back to the combine It was difficult to believe at the last minute that you weren't going to be able for the workout?

Yeah, because you work really hard for two to three months, and you're eager to show everyone how fast you're at, then suddenly, they tell you that they should not. So yeah, it was a bit disappointing However, I'm sure the doctors were watching for me and I'm grateful for that. As I reflect back on it I'm glad I didn't get injured because you never know what might be the result of guys not taking care of themselves.

What was your immediate reaction upon hearing about the news?

My immediate reaction was 'you should let me run because I've practiced on it and I've played with it throughout the year, so it's not breaking today.'

What was it as you talked to teams from Indianapolis?

It was enjoyable, and it was an exciting time. There's only 15 minutes in a group before a blowhorn sounds, so that was a lot of fun. The way it works the best experience. I felt incredibly fortunate enough to be able be invited to join the gathering. I was grateful. It was an amazing experience. I will forever remember it.

I'm guessing that one the subjects discussed in Interviews was about your arrest on March. Did you discuss the subject?

It was of course. It was true that I was detained. Every team brought it up and asked me aboutit and I answered them with exactly the same answer.

I didn't escape from it, but I accepted the responsibility for it.

It's all in the details. It was a reality. I gained a lot from it, and it was among the positive things have had throughout my life even though it was bad at the time it happened.

What did you do to make that something positive for you?

It is then that you realize that you only got the chance to have one shot, one opportunity, and I was fortunate enough to have a second opportunity with the University of Washington. You learn to try and achieve your goals. I attempt to educate kids teens, especially high schoolers, I've spoken to two high schools regarding the dangers of driving drunk, and how it impacts people and how it can harm you, and kill other people, family.

The best part is that it occurred before I reached Madden NFL 24. I took responsibility for it. I did not run away from it, but I accepted accountability for it, and then I moved on.

You have mentioned that you are a mentor for kids. Has there been anyone who has been a mentor to you?

Do you really think that? No. I just pay attention to the coaches I had, Steve Sarkisian and Doug Nussmeier, who's now the offensive coordinator in Michigan while they were at my side, I kind of followed themand how they did things. So I just follow their example.

Have you reached out to anyone?

Really not. I've talked with Mark Bruener who played for the University of Washington, then [Houston] and with the Pittsburgh Steelers. I've spoken to him a numerous times. And I've talked to a many other men who have been through the program which is called that is the University of Washington -- as tight ends.

What kinds of things has been said to you by them?

Kindly give me helpful tips on the next stage, and some rules and guidelines. They encourage me, and provide support. If I have any issues or need someone to speak to about something I'll contact them for help. They are always on the channels of communication and I truly appreciate it from them.

Seferian-Jenkins is a guest speaker at the Madden NFL 24 Combine/Photo credit Brian Spurlock/USA TODAY Sports

Personally Do you have the confidence to put aside the college experience and begin a new one?

Oh , sure. I'm done. I'm done.

It was great. It was an enjoyable overall experience University of Washington. Washington was an amazing wonderful place with excellent academics, fantastic coaches, amazing teammates, friends all thatHowever, I felt ready, just felt adequate and mature. I was just more mature in my life.

I felt really ready to conquer all the experiences I experienced throughout the years there. I felt mentally, physically emotionally, and physically ready for my next level and to the next chapter in my life.

What do you think you'll miss most from Seattle along with the University?

I'm only going to miss my teammates, and that's about it. Just my teammates.

Former Madden NFL 24 safety Darren Sharper was arrested by authorities from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department for felony charges. He was granted a $200,000 bond as per the website of the department.

Sharper is believed to be suspected of being charged with two counts of rape dating from October 2013 and again in January 2014, according to TMZ reports as well as Pro Football Talk. In response to the arrest, Sharper has been suspended indefinitely from the Madden NFL 24 Network, in which he has been an analyst since 2012 . This was after his time playing for The New Orleans Saints ended in the year 2010.

Ray Horton hired as Titans defensive coordinatorUpdated playoff bracket Madden 24's gorgeous playoff app will provide you with full recaps and an updated bracket after the Divisional round.

Tennessee Titans head coach Ken Whisenhunt is in the process of reorganizing the band in a brand new town. In the reports he has hired the former Cleveland Browns defensive coordinator Ray Horton to serve in the same capacity on his new team.

Horton was once believed to be a potential head coach candidate, but left Arizona after Whisenhunt was fired and he didn't get the chance to meet with prospective candidates to be considered for to be considered for Cardinals head coaching job. Horton was a leader in one of the league's best defenses in 2012 and then stepped back to work with a new and unexperienced team in Cleveland.

Adam Gase could stay in Denver

Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase is a hot name in coaching circles However, teams who are waiting for his services could be sorely disappointed. Reports out of Denver indicate that he might choose to remain with the Broncos in 2014 rather than seek a more well-known job in a brand new city.

Gase's decision may have a massive impact on Cleveland Browns, who are rumored to be waiting on his offensive coordinator.

Madden NFL 24 has released its official schedule for the 2014 season. Madden NFL 24 has released their official Thursday Night Football schedule for the 2014 season. The schedule features 16 games, and includes a pair of special weekend editions of Thursday Night Football in Week 16.

The Madden NFL 24 regular season begins on the 4th of September. 4, in Seattle The game is technically a game is an exclusive version that is part of Sunday Night Football, so the Thursday Night Football schedule won't begin until Week 2 when the Steelers take on the Ravens in an old-fashioned AFC North matchup. A majority of games on Thursday Night Football games will feature teams from the same division, with only two of the 16 games not featuring division matches.

Madden NFL 24 Network has been carrying Thursday-only games since its beginning, but there is a big television shakeup this year. CBS won the bidding battle to broadcast TNF and will stream the first eight games on their principal channel, which will add another high-quality primetime for broadcast television. Madden NFL 24 Network will continue to show the games and broadcast the remainder of the schedule from Week 9. CBS along with Madden NFL 24 Network will each air a special Saturday edition on Week 16.

In This Stream 2014 Madden NFL 24 schedule: Madden NFL 24's upcoming slate is announced Madden NFL 24 schedule for Sunday, Week 4 2014 Thursday evening schedule, 2014 Sunday night Football schedule View all 21 stories of Madden NFL 24 as well as Madden NFL 24PA blame each other for HGH testing delay

It is reported that the Madden NFL 24 and Madden NFL 24PA continue to negotiate on how the tests for human growth hormones are to be conducted, however the talks turned into disagreements on Thursday when both sides took publicly at each other.

The recourse to a third-party arbitrator has become the latest problem. The players' union is requesting powers to be taken of the hands Madden NFL 24 commissioner Roger Goodell for the purpose of enforcing HGH policy, and transfer it to an external entity. Madden NFL 24 vice president of labor policy and government affairs Adolpho Birch released a statement on Thursday, calling demands of the union "delay tactics" brought about by the issue that Madden NFL 24 refers to as "buyer's regret" over the agreement to bargain collectively signed between the two sides back in the year 2011. The agreement also kept Goodell as the sole authority for discipline in the league. It has been a source of contention with regard to suspensions of players.

In a reaction today in response to today, the Madden NFL 24PA published a brief statement that denied Madden NFL 24's claim that it was delaying proceedings, and requested that the league sign an agreement immediately that would begin blood testing but also appoint a third-party arbitrator.

"The one and only instance of buyer's remorse can be found in an attached letter that was signed by Madden NFL 24 agreed to several weeks ago. The signature of the Madden NFL 24 is there. You must sign it as you have agreed to it, and we'll start making blood draws from players immediately. Refusing to sign you acknowledges that the one thing you care about is the power of your hand."

A population sample of Madden NFL 24 players -to determine an acceptable threshold among players -- should be completed in just nine days, according to Albert Breer of Madden NFL 24 Network. Testing players would begin in Week 1 of the regular season, under the current agreement.

Birch told USA Today that another delay in the introduction of the testing program could trigger Congress to intervene.

Both sides are involved in the same public posturing which was seen during CBA talks two years ago. The league is seeking Goodell to serve as the primary arbitrator on any conduct issue, while players have voiced their displeasure with the system and the union is trying to remove some of the commissioner's power. These latest statements won't help in the quick implementation of an HGH program.

In this Stream, HGH testing for Madden NFL 24 stalled over issues with discipline Madden NFL 24PA preparing players for HGH testing Madden NFL 24 and Madden NFL 24PA blame each other for HGH delays Madden NFL 24 and Madden NFL 24PA accept HGH arbitration. Check out all 10 stories2017 Madden NFL 24 draft live stream How can I watch round 1 online

Every each spring Madden NFL 24 fans get together to cheer on Roger Goodell and, occasionally the first-round picks of their teams of choice in a rich tradition referred to by"The Madden NFL 24 draft. This year, the action begins in April 27, at 8 p.m. ET, with ESPN and Madden NFL 24 Network offering live coverage from wall to wall on TV.

Live streaming will be available at WatchESPN as well as Watch Madden NFL 24 Network for cable providers that are participating.

More Madden NFL 24 Draft coverage 2017 Madden NFL 24 draft results 2017 Madden NFL 24 draft gradesEvery undrafted free agent signing in one spot2018 Madden NFL 24 mock draft

After two years in Chicago, this year's draft will take place at Philadelphia at first since. The event itself will take place in the Philadelphia City Hall, and the future Madden NFL 24 stars like Deshaun Watson, Mitchell Trubisky, and Leonard Fournette will attend.

The opening round of this year's draft is expected to be unpredictableat least until the first selection. Everyone anticipates the Cleveland Browns to take Myles Garrett at the number. 1, but since it's the Browns that are in the league, they could throw us a curveball and take one of their quarterbacks instead. Perhaps not, however Garrett's agent has faith that the player will go to Cleveland.This is how you create an arsenal of weapons to young quarterbacks. The Browns possess the space and the draft picks to make this happen and they succeeded. If you have a great young quarterback on a rookie contract that you can't resist, you should go for it.

As opposed to most social media I'm not convinced that it's the worst deal possible. There's a secret: Many Madden NFL 24 franchises don't value wide receivers like the general public does. Wide receivers such as Brandin Cooks or Amari Cooper traded in exchange for first-round picks. There was a trade in which the Browns traded for Jarvis Landry by giving up the fourth and seventh round pick, and the Raiders recently traded Antonio Brown for third-and fifth round picks (plus the option of signing a new contract).

The Giants received the Browns first-rounder as well as an early third-rounder that, could be considered, if selective, was not the Browns best third-rounder. The Giants also received a first-round safety in this trade. It's a nice haul. I'm happy with the amount of compensation.

3. Beckham receives a lot more criticism than he deserves.

This isn't the only good thing that can be said about this trade. If you've read my blog long enough, you'll know that having a high-priced wide receiver on your roster with no other vital pieces of the roster set (QB, Pass rusher, LT CB) is a huge no-no. The Giants had to deal with that. I'd normally agree with this particular deal.

But Beckham is a break from this rule according to me. I've seen him win the Giants games. He's caught short passes , and carried them to the home for an official score at the end of each game. As much as he gets for proposing to kick nets or punching cooling fans, he's adored within the locker area.

He's a hard-core athlete, keep the locker room slack, and brings his A game every gameday. He's not a distraction.

Therefore, if the Giants took him off the roster because of this, it was not based on fact.

What's the deal's value? The Giants just gave Beckham an astonishing deal last offseason. It was the most lucrative receiver of the Madden NFL 24 at around $18 million per year. The team paid him $21.5 million last year over the course of the games that he took part in, and incurred $16 million in dead cap space this season for him.

Beckham was not even asking for a trade and the Giants were able to move him, but at a high financial cost, resigned him anyway.

4. The Giants REALLY do not have a plan.

Others have made this point and it's true the Giants are developing a team around a 38-year-old quarterback whose productivity has declined over time. The Giants have strengthened the offensive line, and added Saquon Barkley to help run behind it. Sterling Shepard doesn't scream No. one wideout at me but.

The Giants have zero talent in defense. No pass rush, inefficient linebackers, not defense to stop the pass. What are they doing? What's the game plan?

The Giants ought to have gone back to the drawing board the last time. They could have signed OBJ, released Eli Manning, and drafted Sam Darnold. They could also choose not to sign OBJ. Whatever. But draft Darnold. He was ready to grab the ball.

Instead, they draft one of their running backs. Now , at No. 6 in the rankings, the Giants are in a great the position to draft Dwayne Haskins or maybe even Daniel Jones, both of whom have issues to fix. Darnold is better than both.

5. The Chiefs trading away Dee Ford is a head-scratcher.

The Chiefs are in desperate need of help with their defense, traded the team's rising star and most effective pass rusher, Dee Ford, to the Niners in return for a 2020 second-round pick. Ford was previously cheap New World Coins on the franchise tag, will receive an excellent raise from his new team -- five years and a reported $87.5 million.

My affection for the Chiefs has been well-known, so I'm still able to discuss the team without prejudice.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> ASSS Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 399 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.999014 seconds : 27 queries executed (94.9%): GZIP compression disabled