Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Battlefield, RPG World/ Dragon ball z 2D

View previous topic  Banned? Post :: Post Increase Rate of Prizes  View next topic  
Dragonslayer9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Battlefield, RPG World/ Dragon ball z 2D Reply to topic Reply with quote

Does anyone know what happened to the owner of these zones? He stopped signing on MSN like a year ago Its been bothering me for a while and I need to know, his name was Psyphi/ RPG God / RPG owner.

Any info would help, I used to play these zones a long time ago and seeing them all just vanish bothers me a bit.

Thanks
Muslum

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey dragon, I just happened to start fiddling around with asss and I saw your post. Dunno if you remember me tongue.gif
Dragonslayer9

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh I remember you, you used to go by "a racist cow" as well. Its been a while.

ah I remember the old days, I'll miss them.
Muslum

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

haha nope, i used to code bots tongue.gif
Dragonslayer9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh wait I am thinking of Malware then lol

some of the bots there were pretty neat. Do you have your own zone? Or are you just screwing around right now lol

Also do you have any of Psyphi's files from his zones?
Dragonslayer9

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://web.archive.org/web/20060211053816/www.battlefieldzone.net/index/

heh look what I found, its quite nostalgic
Dragonslayer9

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

also do you know what happened to Psy? I think he just might be dead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 685 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.566570 seconds : 32 queries executed (84.7%): GZIP compression disabled