Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Central 1.0 (your new distributed directory server)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic  Protocol Shorthand Conventions Post :: Post Looking for that figlet-like program...  View next topic  
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What if there's a tab in the zone's name? icon_surprised.gif If it's even possible...
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Samp: Good point..i probably should filter for them.

Kingsize wrote:
One little problem, dirserver (Central) says: Collecting Stats, but it doesn't save them to stats.txt (I didn't change your default configurations at all).

I gave (chmod) 777 permissions to all files. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem with Central.

You need to wait until it says "writing stats" it take a bit of time to collect them (it has to ping all the zones). It should write out responses as it gets back the player counts to the screen. If its never showing "writing stats" then somethings broke with it
Kingsize
Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Doc Flabby wrote:
You need to wait until it says "writing stats" it take a bit of time to collect them (it has to ping all the zones). It should write out responses as it gets back the player counts to the screen. If its never showing "writing stats" then somethings broke with it

I think it's only updating those zones which are connected to my directory server (BlueT and SSNE servers). It haven't updated for an example any of SSCU servers.

I let it run till tomorrow, and I'll come to tell you here did dirserver write any stats or not. Lets hope the best. icon_smile.gif

Code: Show/Hide

Updated Zone: SSNE Shattered Galaxy
Updated Zone: BlueT - Trench Wars (DEV)
Updated Zone: SSNE Assassination CTF
Updated Zone: BlueT Dragonball Z
Updated Zone: BlueT Jackpot SVS

In the beginning it adds also SSCU servers as new zones, but updates only those zones which I listed upper.

I added all these dirservers to configuration file:
sscentral.sscuservers.net, sscentral.trenchwars.org, ssdir.playsubspace.com, subdir.net, subdir.org

So it should update all servers (including SSCU servers).

SSNE Central Owner
www.ssnecentral.net
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ah I think i need to change some of the logging to make it more readable lol.

Basically It cycles though your list of directory servers downloading one at a time with an interval between them (default 240 minutes) You might want to reduce that to 60 minutes, as you have quite a few directory servers in that list, as it will take a day to download from all of them.

New Zone. Means new zone discovered (either directly or from another directory server)

Updated Zone. Means existing zone updated (either directly or from another directory server)

Then there is a separate function that updates the player count of all the zones to keep it more real time. The purpose of this is to keep the player counts of zones that do not directly update there information to the directory server. this is done when it "collects statistics" It should display something like "Updated SSCU trenchwars has 123 players (had 100)"

I've just tested this on my mono server (i had only tested on windows) and seems to be working as expected (with default settings).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Kingsize
Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Aah, okey. I'll test under Fedora Core 6. icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Kingsize
Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No any kind of "Update: SSCU Trench Wars xxx players (had xxx)" message. Dirserver was running about 8 hours.

Error message(s)

Unhandled Exception: System.ExecutionEngineException: Couldn't create thread
  at <0x00000> <unknown method>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_delegate_begin_invoke (object,intptr)
  at (wrapper delegate-begin-invoke) System.MulticastDelegate:begin_invoke_IAsyncResult_object_AsyncCallback_object (object,System.AsyncCallback,object)
  at System.Threading.ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem (System.Threading.WaitCallback callback, System.Object state) [0x00000]
  at System.Timers.Timer.StartTimer () [0x00000]
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void ()
Starting Peer Zone Download.

** (Central.exe:2532): WARNING **: CreateThread: error creating thread handle

** (Central.exe:2532): WARNING **: ves_icall_System_Threading_Thread_Thread_internal: CreateThread error 0x1f

Unhandled Exception: System.SystemException: Thread creation failed.
  at System.Threading.Thread.Start () [0x00000]
  at System.Timers.Timer.set_Enabled (Boolean value) [0x00000]
  at System.Timers.Timer.Start () [0x00000]
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Timers.Timer:Start ()
  at Subspace.Net2.Reliable..ctor (Subspace.Net2.Core c) [0x00000]
  at Subspace.Net2.Core..ctor (ConnectionMode mode, EncryptionType encryptionType) [0x00000]
  at Central.ZoneDownloader.Download () [0x00000]
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void ()

Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This is frustrating, as I have the directory server running perfectly (i'm running using this version now) Would you be able to zip up all the files in your directory server folder and upload them here, so i can test your exact configuration there must be something i'm missing...

EDIT: hmm it does seem something is not quite right I've attached a log from my server here: http://subspace2.net/log.txt It seems to stop collecting the stats. This is going to see some more work i think icon_sad.gif

EDIT2:

Found a major bug in the code, i was indexing zones (internally) using there IP address and not there name. Also changed "reliable networking" to only use one timer for ALL the connections and not create 100s (i think is why it runs out of threads). Let me know how you get on, and i hope we manage to fix these problems soon icon_smile.gif

http://subspace2.net/Central-1.2b.zip

Central-1.2b.zip - 75.82 KB
File downloaded or viewed 91 time(s)
Kingsize
Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Central 1.2a configurations:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
  <appSettings>
    <add key="DownloadPeers" value="1"/>
    <add key="Peers" value="sscentral.sscuservers.net"/>
    <add key="DownloadEvery" value="10"/> <!-- Default: 240 -->
    <add key="StatsRefresh" value="5"/>
    <add key="StatsFile" value="stats.txt"/>
  </appSettings>
</configuration>

I haven't changed anything else.

Running on Fedora Core 6. I tested mono with a few other programs, and mono is working fine.

Central 1.2b
Central says Collecting Stats, but nothing happens. It only keeps updating zones "Updated Zone: SSCU Death Star Battle". Never seen "Writing Stats" or "Updated SSCU Death Star Battle has X players (had X)".

EDIT/UPDATE: Still not saving any stats. icon_sad.gif
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

would you be able to type
mono --version
and tell me what version of mono you are running? I'm wondering if this might be the problem.
Kingsize
Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mono JIT compiler version 1.1.17.1, (C) 2002-2006 Novell, Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
        TLS:           __thread
        GC:            Included Boehm (with typed GC)
        SIGSEGV:       normal
        Disabled:      none
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
sscentral.sscuservers.net, sscentral.trenchwars.org, ssdir.playsubspace.com, subdir.net, subdir.org
Just FYI regarding "subdir.net" and "subdir.org."

"auto.subdir.net" is not necessarily the same thing as "subdir.net." In fact, they're completely different. "auto.subdir.net" points to a completely different IP from "subdir.net." "auto.subdir.net" is the proper address, NOT "subdir.net."

On another note, both auto.subdir.net and auto.subdir.org directory servers are not running (and I have a feeling they're shutdown indefinitely).

EDIT :: On another note, I'm testing to see if 1.2b would work on our server. ;o

EDIT2 :: Nope. Fail.

Taken right after creating and starting the process.
Quote:
Process Id: 3196
CPU Usage: 0.08
Memory Usage: 10.45 MB
Disk Usage: 289.14 KB
Start Time: 5/9/2009 8:18:41 AM
Times Crashed/Not Responding: 4
Last Restart: 5/9/2009 8:19:42 AM

Quote:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<appSettings>
<add key="DownloadPeers" value="1"/>
<add key="Peers" value="auto.subdir.org sscentral.sscuservers.net sscentral.trenchwars.org ssdir.playsubspace.com dirserver.ssnecentral.net dir.cz.sshq.net"/>
<add key="DownloadEvery" value="40"/>
<add key="StatsRefresh" value="5"/>
<add key="StatsFile" value="stats.txt"/>
</appSettings>
</configuration>

EDIT3 :: Manually re-uploaded the files and still no cowbell.

EDIT4 :: Tried the original and default configuration file from the zip. Fail.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Kingsize wrote:

Mono JIT compiler version 1.1.17.1, (C) 2002-2006 Novell, Inc and

Ah i've only tested it on mono v1.9. See if you can get hold of a more upto date version of mono, i will try and find a virtual machine so i can test 1.1, but is an extremely old version, that has known issues with multithreading (which Central makes extensive use of) (the latest version of mono is 2.4, but i think 1.9 is available for Fedora Core 6 http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Mono/RHEL_5/ This yum repository with v1.9 should work fine, (im running central on Centos5 which is pretty much the same as fedora core 6)

L.C. : I will try developing a "service" based module for you, this might have more success. (if you software supports the installation of services)

I'm also going to add a logging feature so that you can get some logs to send me (that might help me find out why its crashing at startup)
Kingsize
Novice

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Doc Flabby wrote:
Ah i've only tested it on mono v1.9. See if you can get hold of a more upto date version of mono.

I'll update, let's see what happens. Thanks once again! icon_smile.gif

bash-3.1# mono --version
Mono JIT compiler version 1.9.1 (tarball)
Copyright (C) 2002-2007 Novell, Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
        TLS:           __thread
        GC:            Included Boehm (with typed GC)
        SIGSEGV:       normal
        Notifications: epoll
        Architecture:  x86
        Disabled:      none

Running Central 1.2b now...

New Zone: Butchersoft
New Zone: BlueT Dragonball Z
New Zone: BlueT Jackpot SVS
New Zone: STC South Tejas
New Zone: SSBD Biller Development
New Zone: SSA SuperSpace
New Zone: Reball
New Zone: BlueT - Trench Wars (DEV)
Updated Zone: BlueT - Trench Wars (DEV)
Collecting Stats.
Failed to connect to SSBD Biller Development 24.179.9.235:1718
Updated SSCX Chaos/League Zone SVS has 66 players (had 65)
Updated SSCU Trench Wars has 254 players (had 257)
Updated SSCU Death Star Battle has 102 players (had 105)
Updated SSCC RedStar has 42 players (had 41)
Updated SSCE Hyperspace has 28 players (had 31)
Updated SSCU Extreme Games has 129 players (had 133)
Writing Stats.

It wrote stats only two times. Weird. icon_surprised.gif (uptime ~1 hour)

Noticed also one "bug" or I don't know can I call it a bug, but anyway... If you use these values in configuration, Central won't work: DownloadEvery set to 2 and StatsRefresh set to 1

I recommend to use default values, or to set DownloadEvery value to 60 minutes, not any lower.

Last edited by Kingsize on Sat May 09, 2009 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
L.C. : I will try developing a "service" based module for you, this might have more success. (if you software supports the installation of services)

I'm also going to add a logging feature so that you can get some logs to send me (that might help me find out why its crashing at startup)
Thanks, means a lot! icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kingsize
Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

After longer testing, I can confirm that Central 1.2b with Mono 1.9.1 saves stats only few times. I doesn't work like it should. I collects and saves stats only 2 to 4 times. (Uptime ~24h)
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Kingsize wrote:
After longer testing, I can confirm that Central 1.2b with Mono 1.9.1 saves stats only few times. I doesn't work like it should. I collects and saves stats only 2 to 4 times. (Uptime ~24h)

I've fixed a large number of bugs with this latest release and implemented a much improved new logging system based on ASSS style logging code D1st0rt sent me ages ago (i cant remember the link but its MIT licenced and in the SVN repository if anyong is interested)

http://subspace2.net/Central-1.2c.zip

Ensure you delete all the old files from the folder you have installed central in before installing this version.

LC. I am still working on that service manager, this version doesn't have it, but it might be worth trying as i've changed the implementation of it slighly of how it runs :P

Central-1.2c.zip - 94.83 KB
File downloaded or viewed 123 time(s)
Kingsize
Novice

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Doc Flabby wrote:

I've fixed a large number of bugs with this latest release and implemented a much improved new logging system based on ASSS style logging code D1st0rt sent me ages ago (i cant remember the link but its MIT licenced and in the SVN repository if anyong is interested)

http://subspace2.net/Central-1.2c.zip

Thank you! I'll install this C-version and see what happens. icon_smile.gif

<W> 5/11/2009 6:32 PM (ZoneListener): Failed to connect to SSBD Biller Development 24.179.9.235:1718
<D> 5/11/2009 6:32 PM (ZoneListener): Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No route to host
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom_nochecks (System.Byte[] buf, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags flags, System.Net.EndPoint& remote_end) [0x00000]
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom (System.Byte[] buf, System.Net.EndPoint& remote_end) [0x00000]
  at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.Receive (System.Net.IPEndPoint& remoteEP) [0x00000]
  at Central.ZoneListener.CollectStats () [0x00000]

Full log and stats (both in realtime) can be found here:
http://www.ssnecentral.net/central_dirserver_log.php
http://www.ssnecentral.net/central_dirserver_stats.php

5/11/2009 7:03 PM (Stats): Completed Statistics Collection
5/11/2009 7:03 PM (Stats): Writing to: stats.txt

No stats writing after 7:03, its 7:46 PM now. Stats write delay is set to: 2 mins
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nope (fail).

----------Log "LogFile" Opened 5/11/2009 2:24 PM----------
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): Starting...
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ClientListener): Starting...
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneDownloader): Starting download...
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneDownloader): Using Peer: sscentral.sscuservers.net
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: PSS Pirates!
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA Descent (CTF)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX Alpha West SVS
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX Warzone CTF
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC Halo Evolved
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA StarCraft
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC Metal Gear CTF
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA Caster
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: T3 The Gauntlet! (SSC)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCU 17th Parallel
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCE Hyperspace
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: CZ Test
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC Desert Storm
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA HyperBall
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX Chaos/League Zone SVS
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Aarbear Test
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Subspace Development
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC The CompleX
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Armada Assail
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCU Extreme Games
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX Star Warzone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Fusion
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: PSS STF Test Zone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Discretion Wars
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA Cold Wars
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCE Hockey/Football Zone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Digital Core (CTF)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: PSS Shipwar Revolution
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Chaos/League Zone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSXA A Small WarZone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA Call of Duty 4
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC Star Wars Empire
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Devastation
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC RedStar
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX PowerBall
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCU Death Star Battle
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCU Trench Wars
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Butchersoft
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: BlueT Dragonball Z
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: BlueT Jackpot SVS
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSBD Biller Development
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Reball
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: BlueT Trench Wars (DEV)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSNE Shattered Galaxy
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSNE Assassination CTF
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Al CRe Test
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Al Algol
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Al Dragonball Z
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Al Unreal Tournament
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Algol
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA CRe Test Zone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Development: SSCE Hockey/Footba
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: STC South Tejas
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA SuperSpace
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneDownloader): Download Complete
<D> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): Updated Zone: SSCA Digital Core (CTF)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ClientListener): Download Started from: 72.173.7.198:3518
<D> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): Updated Zone: SSCE Hyperspace
----------Log "LogFile" Opened 5/11/2009 2:24 PM----------
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): Starting...
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ClientListener): Starting...
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneDownloader): Starting download...
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneDownloader): Using Peer: sscentral.sscuservers.net
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: PSS Pirates!
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA Descent (CTF)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX Alpha West SVS
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX Warzone CTF
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC Halo Evolved
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA StarCraft
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC Metal Gear CTF
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA Caster
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: T3 The Gauntlet! (SSC)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCU 17th Parallel
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCE Hyperspace
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: CZ Test
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC Desert Storm
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA HyperBall
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX Chaos/League Zone SVS
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Aarbear Test
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Subspace Development
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC The CompleX
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Armada Assail
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCU Extreme Games
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX Star Warzone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Fusion
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: PSS STF Test Zone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Discretion Wars
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA Cold Wars
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCE Hockey/Football Zone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Digital Core (CTF)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: PSS Shipwar Revolution
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Chaos/League Zone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSXA A Small WarZone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA Call of Duty 4
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC Star Wars Empire
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Devastation
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC RedStar
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX PowerBall
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCU Death Star Battle
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCU Trench Wars
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Butchersoft
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: BlueT Dragonball Z
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: BlueT Jackpot SVS
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSBD Biller Development
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Reball
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: BlueT Trench Wars (DEV)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSNE Shattered Galaxy
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSNE Assassination CTF
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Al CRe Test
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Al Algol
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Al Dragonball Z
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Al Unreal Tournament
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Algol
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA CRe Test Zone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Development: SSCE Hockey/Footba
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: STC South Tejas
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA SuperSpace
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneDownloader): Download Complete
<I> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ClientListener): Download Started from: 72.173.7.198:3518
<D> 5/11/2009 2:24 PM (ZoneListener): Updated Zone: Butchersoft
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ClientListener): Download Started from: 72.173.7.198:3520
----------Log "LogFile" Opened 5/11/2009 2:25 PM----------
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): Starting...
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ClientListener): Starting...
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneDownloader): Starting download...
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneDownloader): Using Peer: sscentral.sscuservers.net
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: BlueT Jackpot SVS
<D> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): Updated Zone: BlueT Jackpot SVS
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ClientListener): Download Started from: 72.173.7.198:3520
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: PSS Pirates!
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA Descent (CTF)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX Alpha West SVS
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX Warzone CTF
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC Halo Evolved
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA StarCraft
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC Metal Gear CTF
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA Caster
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: T3 The Gauntlet! (SSC)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCU 17th Parallel
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCE Hyperspace
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: CZ Test
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC Desert Storm
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA HyperBall
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX Chaos/League Zone SVS
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Aarbear Test
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Subspace Development
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC The CompleX
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Armada Assail
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCU Extreme Games
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX Star Warzone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Fusion
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: PSS STF Test Zone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Discretion Wars
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA Cold Wars
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCE Hockey/Football Zone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Digital Core (CTF)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: PSS Shipwar Revolution
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Chaos/League Zone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSXA A Small WarZone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA Call of Duty 4
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC Star Wars Empire
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Devastation
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCC RedStar
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCX PowerBall
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCU Death Star Battle
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCU Trench Wars
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Butchersoft
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: BlueT Dragonball Z
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSBD Biller Development
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Reball
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: BlueT Trench Wars (DEV)
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSNE Shattered Galaxy
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSNE Assassination CTF
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Al CRe Test
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Al Algol
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Al Dragonball Z
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Al Unreal Tournament
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSCA Algol
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA CRe Test Zone
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: Development: SSCE Hockey/Footba
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: STC South Tejas
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): New Zone: SSA SuperSpace
<I> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneDownloader): Download Complete
<D> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): Updated Zone: SSA StarCraft
<D> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): Updated Zone: Reball
<D> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): Updated Zone: BlueT Trench Wars (DEV)
<D> 5/11/2009 2:25 PM (ZoneListener): Updated Zone: SSA CRe Test Zone
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

<W> 5/11/2009 6:32 PM (ZoneListener): Failed to connect to SSBD Biller Development 24.179.9.235:1718
<D> 5/11/2009 6:32 PM (ZoneListener): Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No route to host
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom_nochecks (System.Byte[] buf, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags flags, System.Net.EndPoint& remote_end) [0x00000]
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom (System.Byte[] buf, System.Net.EndPoint& remote_end) [0x00000]
at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.Receive (System.Net.IPEndPoint& remoteEP) [0x00000]
at Central.ZoneListener.CollectStats () [0x00000]

The error you saw just means it couldnt connect to the zone to check its population, this is normal as zones can go offline. <D> = debugging

However that information in the php files was really helpful i managed to isolate the problem

I found an issue with UdpClient.Recieve() on mono ( i've filed a bug report with mono https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=502866 )which meant it wasn't timing out if it didnt recieve any packets back from the request for a player count, which means the program would get stuck on the stats secution halfway though waiting to recieve the population of a zone, and never save the stats. I think ive fixed this with a workaround. Hopefully this will solve your problems icon_smile.gif

http://subspace2.net/Central-1.2d.zip

Edit: LC Thats interesting as it appears to be working from thoses logs, is there an option in your admin tool not to restart a program if it thinks its irresponsive. I'm wondering if it mistakenly thinks its not working so closes it.
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
Edit: LC Thats interesting as it appears to be working from thoses logs, is there an option in your admin tool not to restart a program if it thinks its irresponsive. I'm wondering if it mistakenly thinks its not working so closes it.
Meh, I don't know. I would need to play around with TCAdmin a bit to see if I could change that.

When I tried to run Snrrrub's directory server, which runs just fine on XP, would STILL crash when the program was manually executed without TCAdmin's involvement. Weird, eh?

I will be trying 1.2d and a few batch file tricks to see if I can get TCAdmin to run the program but pay attention to the batch instead.
Kingsize
Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thanks once again! icon_smile.gif

Central 1.2d up & running, logs and stats can be found from the same place:
http://www.ssnecentral.net/central_dirserver_log.php
http://www.ssnecentral.net/central_dirserver_stats.php

Let's hope everything goes just fine now. icon_smile.gif Now I'm using the default configuration with Central 1.2d

Edit: Everything working just fine (~8:50 AM - 10:20 PM) icon_smile.gif

Easiest way to see if it is not saving stats is this (does population stats script work or not):

UPDATE: Central works perfectly, we got last night some connection problems with our two ISP's so we had without any Internet connection something like 8 hours? Now network is working just fine and Central is also restarted.

Last edited by Kingsize on Wed May 13, 2009 5:17 am, edited 5 times in total
Kooks

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

How did you create those statistics graphs?
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is that my logging class I see icon_smile.gif

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Kingsize
Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Kooks wrote:
How did you create those statistics graphs?

I made a PHP script to generate that graphic from directory servers zone statistics. Working pretty much same way as that one which is made by TW staff. http://stats.trenchwars.org I had to made my own, because that ready made site or it's directory server was down pretty often.

I could give the source, but I think Maverick or who ever from TW staff made that original population statistics site, would be ready to kill me if I give my version to anyone. biggrin.gif I think they don't like this my stats site at all anyway.

I can only give a huge thanks to Doc Flabby and CatiD about the directory server software which I use to collect zone statistics.
Hakaku
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Kingsize wrote:

I could give the source, but I think Maverick or who ever from TW staff made that original population statistics site, would be ready to kill me if I give my version to anyone. biggrin.gif I think they don't like this my stats site at all anyway.

I don't see why they would, not unless you copied their code. Gotta remember, that the tw stats page wasn't the first nor the only one to ever exist.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 409 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.539270 seconds : 52 queries executed (70.9%): GZIP compression disabled