Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
server help

View previous topic  Directory Server + ss://... Post :: Post I am banned either permantely or for a...  View next topic  
seancaine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: server help Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hi, i have all my website hosting under "bluehost". As of 02/13/2009 ALL my sites are DISABLE. this is the message that pops up:

This Domain (rcductcleaning.com) Has Been Disabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For information on restoring your account please call customer service as soon as possible

When/If you call our support help line, please have your site name ready.

I've called my hosting people and they can't do anything. They said something or someone was trying to download a large file which slowed down there server. They had DISABLED my site because of this.

My sites names are as follow: www.rcductcleaning, dogs4home and contractorsplanet.com

CAn someone PLEASE help!!!!!!!!! My webmaster no longer works with me and I just need some inputs please
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Cheese
Wow Cheese is so helpful!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

this is a forum for a game, called Continuum.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 516 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.642195 seconds : 26 queries executed (96.2%): GZIP compression disabled