Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
animation

View previous topic  what do i do to..... Post :: Post Replacement GFX  View next topic  
SuperDAVE(postal)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: animation Reply to topic Reply with quote

Im trying to figure out how to use animation graphics from reading the lvztoolkit example text file. Does your animated bmp have to be in tiles, can it be in pixels? I am using a 200 x 200 pixel image using 3 frames, with the filename plasma.bmp. Can anyone give me an example of the syntax to display this?
Picano2.0
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, all animation is always in pixels, heres an example of one of mine

[objectimages]
Image20=SideDoorH.bmp,12,2,250

12 frames sideways 2rows 2.5 seconds aniamtion time

and here the pic is jsut to show...

SideDoorH.GIF - 2.79 KB
File downloaded or viewed 69 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

what do you mean by tiles?

animated images for continuum have to be tiled regardless of file type (gif/png/bmp/etc *still only .bmp until Continuum .3icon_cool.gif - tiled as in each frame of the animation is laid side by side (including extra rows underneath if you like)

you have a 200 x 200 pixel image using 3 frames? just lay each frame to the right of the first, you should end up with a 600 (width) x 200 (height) pixel image, then use something like this...

[objectimages]
IMAGE0=plasma.bmp,3,1,100

that's your image, 3 columns, 1 row, 1 second

you could also put each frame BELOW the previous if you wanted and use "IMAGE0=plasma.bmp,1,3,100" or something

if you get more specific and let us see the image, we can get more specific

Last edited by SuSE on Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

this is what picano's image would like like in-game when setup as he's specified with 12 columns and 2 rows

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> LVZ/LVL Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 663 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.466249 seconds : 31 queries executed (93.9%): GZIP compression disabled