Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
My Last Reply

View previous topic  my zone server and bot troubles Post :: Post merve bot 2  View next topic  
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: My Last Reply Reply to topic Reply with quote

Im Looking for a decent read me guide=How to make a merv bot if any one has one or knows the link to one could you point me in that direction
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
k0zy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://wiki.minegoboom.com/index.php/MERVBot_Tutorial

IMO best thing to learn how to make a bot is to look at the sourcecode of existing ones, and tweak values and change things to see how it reacts.

The tutorial is really great, it shows you how to do a lot of things.

Has anybody got the link to the original tutorial from underlord? He showed alot more things there.
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: :> Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thank you i owe u one
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bob Dole:
http://d1st0rt.sscentral.com/content/view/24/27, as linked previously from this thread.

MGB will probably come by soon and merge all of these into a single thread or something.

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Cheese
Wow Cheese is so helpful!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

no he wont, he didnt for hellz's 12 posts, why would he do anything this time either?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well i don't think you should bother learning how to make a mervbot plugin, just use the ones people already made, there is like a million of them, take a look at www.mervbot.com
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: :>) Reply to topic Reply with quote

okay :>
k0zy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Also make sure to check the download section for bot plugins on SubspaceDownloads.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Bot Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 644 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.449054 seconds : 33 queries executed (93.4%): GZIP compression disabled