Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
I Hate You All
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic  I want to learn - Suggest reading mate... Post :: Post Old URL to these forums?  View next topic  
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:16 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: I Hate You All Reply to topic Reply with quote

I FELT LIKE SAYING THAT THOSE WHO DONT HELP FUCK YOU ASSHOKLEAS EWODIOEJNO EWJTGO3R HDCSUJ3NERDOASHVNBROL WEJCENC DLDSKSN KDSNCOLNHVCKNVCNLWDNNKNLDNBC;JNCNCDKNJIJOLNJHHYYHGYHERIHRKIHRHYIKHEIHIGHEH3HKJHEKJHDSKHEK,LNHEKNER NO PUT THAT IN YOUR NOTEBOOKS FOR THE GOD DAM DAY YOU FUCKING DICKS AND THOSE WHO DO THANK YOU:>
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:26 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:16 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

YOUR A FAGG
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:32 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

By the way, I replied a valuable answer in one of your topics (one of the 5 mervbot threads, forgot which), and you completly ignored it and instead got pissed off at the other replies after it. How does that make me feel, you think? tongue.gif
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:34 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Souldew: Newcomer of the Year, 2008

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Samapico

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:35 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol, noticeable entry, that's for sure
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:29 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

D1st0rt wrote:
Souldew: Newcomer of the Year, 2008

Agreed.
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:39 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: again fuck you Reply to topic Reply with quote

okay for starteres

D1st0rt=2008 Asshole of the Year Award
Sercit=Kiss ass of the year 2008 award

Hellzlaker=Dumbass of the year award 2008

thank you for attending the award show

now GET A FUCKING LIFE
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:40 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wow, you sure have us pegged, girl. But on a pressing issue: Aw, my little cat's gone off my gender tag. which also begs to question, why is my sig turned off still?
Samapico

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol it just gets better...

which leads me to... I have to post it here lol

This is something she posted on Devastation's forum, as a staff application.
souldew wrote:
User Name in Devastation:SOULDEW aka DarkSoulDew
experiance:i have my own zone where im an sysop and i used to host DBZ
i have over 900000hours iv been playing since 2001 my brother played the very first zone in subspace
im a fun loving person iv been playing devastation for a year now and i like the zone would like to host it there is usally no one on in the middle of the day
so i figured that i could be a mod and run it when no one is on plus i like tm_master&XDOOM&cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee1 & they like me
the reason i want to be a mod i fun o course plus i make people laugh
i can help devastation by making maps fixing settings im an okay programer i can do some stuff plus im always there i could host
I couldn't help but laugh when I read the bolded part lol

Don't take it personally, girl.

Honorable mention to Cerium:
Cerium wrote:
From the wiki:
Quote:
Continuum was originally released on October 23rd, 1843. The first version came with a warbird figure made entirely out of hand-carved sandstone and allowed players to communicate with each other through the MBS or Message Broadcast via Smoke system.

Clearly this guy has the experience this game is looking for. Hire him immediately.

icon_lol.gif
k0zy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sercit wrote:
Wow, you sure have us pegged, girl. But on a pressing issue: Aw, my little cat's gone off my gender tag. which also begs to question, why is my sig turned off still?

I guess mgb is on vacation, he still didn't take any actions agains my sig... But it's not really my fault the signature is that big. icon_twisted.gif
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:15 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Eat me Reply to topic Reply with quote

You truly are the asshole of the year how does ur mother put up with you
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:56 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Souldew wrote:
"i have over 900000hours"

That begs to have a "Over 9000" macro attached to it, but I fear I've overused that priveldge on this forum. tongue.gif
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:54 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Btw Bob Dole.. Bob Dole... Bob Dole...... bob dole.... bob... dole...., you dont have a sig tongue.gif

Looks like MGB already took action on it. The only sig that is huge is the one in your PMs.
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:16 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

how come I got the dumbass of the year? also shouldew wasn't a big entry as AfricanPride's
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Samapico

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:52 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Chambahs wrote:
Btw Bob Dole.. Bob Dole... Bob Dole...... bob dole.... bob... dole...., you dont have a sig tongue.gif

Looks like MGB already took action on it. The only sig that is huge is the one in your PMs.
uh, he has a sig... maybe try turning sigs on or something? tongue.gif

and lol@Over 9000
Cheese
Wow Cheese is so helpful!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:27 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i would also like to nominate souldew for Faggot of the Year as well.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
k0zy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:47 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I changed my sig back to a small one. I don't want to annoy the crap out of you guys. ^^
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: cheese u wanna play Reply to topic Reply with quote

okay cheese u wanna play i would call u a pussy but then u might think you got some dont want to give you hope
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i hate when people act tough over net lol because you the worst thing that any one will do is write something...
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: how u got ur award Reply to topic Reply with quote

see thats why you got that award
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:15 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

well you got the bitch award, all you do is bitch here...
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:09 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: omg lol Reply to topic Reply with quote

omg you grabbed your balls and told me off

OKay im tired of arguing with 5 year olds iv talked to some one today and they told me to try this

lets restart i think we got off on the wrong foot
HI my nick name is hanna :> its what my friends call me
im told maybe you were hostel because you may of had a bad day and when i replyied back u were upset by what i said so im retrying

HI
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:27 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sercit wrote:
Aw, my little cat's gone off my gender tag. which also begs to question, why is my sig turned off still?

Well, your gender was set to the super-secret, hidden option. When you changed something in your profile, it reset it back to an option you can actually choose.

As for your signature, there isn't anything against it. The only ones that have signatures disabled are:
  • AfricanPride
  • Animate Dreams
  • BDwinsAlt
  • blue monday
  • BypassSSC
  • Cheese
  • cReEmY
  • Die Hard
  • EliteAssassin
  • hellzlaker
  • I\/Ir Beefie
  • K'
  • Lidisarubbishspyedlol
  • lp_street_soldier
  • Maurauth
  • Muskrat
  • Quan Chi2
  • Renegade_GT
  • Santino
  • shardz
  • Sonic VI
  • Spyed
  • SyrusMX
  • uranium

Plus, if I did take action, you wouldn't notice. The disable viewing of your signature only applies to everyone except yourself. So unless you viewed while a guest or logged into someone else's account, you'd still see your god-awful, ugly ass signatures.
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:37 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Eh, it really wasn't a problem either way if it had been shut off or not. I just couldn't figure out what I had done to make you want to.

Which, if I had known that'd take off the tag I'd of not played around with the profile the otherday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 717 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.619075 seconds : 49 queries executed (74.9%): GZIP compression disabled