Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
merve bot 3

View previous topic  Where can I throw this function in mer... Post :: Post Plugins  View next topic  
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: merve bot 3 Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have read the read me text have no clue wtf it says could u geeks help me instead o bitching if ur gonne post somthing make it useful i have no idea how to add the plugins right
all i need is a bot to do the following ill do all the work just tell me how to do it god dam it -please u came here to help people so help em ur replies on the last question was stuiped i just asked for help and by the way im a girl -SOULDEW-really pisst off
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

add the name of the .dll file for the plugin to spawns.txt
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://d1st0rt.sscentral.com/content/view/24/27/

Haven't tried that tutorial, but it could help.

And don't be so rude... you barge in here, making posts with very poor grammar and very few details, and expect us to be able to help you correctly... Even if I wanted to help you with all my will, I couldn't because I still had no idea what you needed.
You could help us to help you by explaining what you tried, what you want exactly, etc.

Anyway...
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This is a good read, and was a previous announcement: "Yo, can u plz help me write English?"
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: :< Reply to topic Reply with quote

bite me u jerks u bitched me out last time and i bitched back so bite me
i figured if i told u iwas a girl u would help me out but i guess some of u are gay :< jk okay im kinda in a better mood and to bak thank you at lest one of u help me out :< icon_sad.gif :{ icon_confused.gif

connection has been lost due to the fact i sent a space shuttle into the satellite there for this is the last ------------------------------------------------------------------new_evil.gif - icon_mad.gif - new_let_it_all_out.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_confused.gif icon_sad.gif icon_cry.gif icon_exclaim.gif
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

i figured if i told u iwas a girl u would help me out but i guess some of u are gay

lmao.

now on all the other crap you have posted:the reason i visit, and probably most people here, is rather to learn than to help other people. this isn't our job. we get no pay. we visit this place to learn. i've learned almost everything i know about coding on these forums believe it or not.

how did i learn? yes i posted quite a few topics when i was confused about pointers or weapon packets but i've spent 100 times more time looking at source code from people like smong, baK, and dr brain. that way i'm independent, and i'm not begging the hell out of them making topics every time i have a question.

another thing i have noticed is you expect people to instantly reply to your topics. this is certainly not the case. most of my topics/questions take around 6/7 days to be fully answered. for this reason, when i ask a question here, i minimize the web page and either 1)do something social or 2)continue trying to figure out the problem. (on a side not if you do figure out the answer post it! that way everyone can learn and someone new like you who strolls by can search the same question and find the answer).

that's my 2 pennies worth from someone who was once in your shoes.

(probably the most thought i've ever put into a post before)

P.S. ignoring the irony, people like to read the short and sweet, to-the-point posts.this isn't school.

P.S.S Wow i was stubborn in a few posts back in page 4 of asss help.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: wow back off Reply to topic Reply with quote

You were nothing like in my shoes kid i have more on my mind than you will ever have im just trying to get somthing going now in not here begging either u help me or dont its ur dam choice
u know what its time to talk about choices

Like i give a shit if u get paid dont give me ur sob stories i have a few of my own k now i will help anyone who needs my help and if i dont know how to do it i will find out but no matter what you tell me i will do it
so im here to help thats what good people do they do what they say no matter what okay
so if your here to help then okay if not get your stuff done otherwise leave me alone i dont wanna here your smart remarks ill try being nice read my post i dont like being mean you guys ruin my day when i read this post i feel like you guys our bullies and i dont take shit from bullies so

IF u try being nice i will if u want my respect you got to earn it i dont give a dam who u r u got to earn it in this world just cause ur server helpers dosnt mean u get my respect now when that bug crawls up ur asses u give me dencent help there fore thanks but in the mean time if some one post a thousand topics leave them alone there new why be an asshole subspace used to be big i reamber when we had 7,000 people on or close to it now we barly hit 1,000 so you need to try being nicer people look for kindness when they go somewhere think about it if u go into walmart and u ask the lady for help :what if she said go fuck your self twerp iv was new i had to learn the allies myself so should u : you would be mad :dont lie there for try being nice and people will be nice to you okay
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

you will see in time. (is that a movie line?)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
Souldew
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: big diffence between us Reply to topic Reply with quote

No you seem to think every one is the same
people are diffent you have to acept that

You people think u get respect
no wonder you have no lifes
you cant have friends with out respect
you didnt get respect from them u had to earn it
you cant get a job with out earning the boss mans respect he has to think your up for the challenge you will see go get a job kid then talk to me about life u children no nothing about life how many of you still live with your parnets
im moving out you still havent graduated
so you think you know life ha kid now i laugh in your face
Cheese
Wow Cheese is so helpful!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

god, i really wish i could meet you, and stab your fucking eyes out.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
gdogkiller
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Help Reply to topic Reply with quote

idk if this is closed but once you put it in spawns.txt type to the bot !load (name of plugin) and bam it works!!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Bot Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 701 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.531557 seconds : 36 queries executed (94.2%): GZIP compression disabled