Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
cccc for PSP

View previous topic  Quarks (multi-file editor) - Initial R... Post :: Post Is it possible to connect to SS via PHP?  View next topic  
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: cccc for PSP Reply to topic Reply with quote

CCCC is a chat client for ASSS servers, it is a port of Grelminar's CCC. This version I'm posting is a port to PSPs running firmware 1.5 or compatible. This client does not work with subgame servers.

Screenshot:

I intend to release the source once I get to a stable version (that means I need more testers). I currently have no plans to bring cccc itself up to date. It's based on an old version of ccc so is lacking some features such as tabbed chat.

Update r4a [Nov 25 2007]
Fixed a bug in the settings editor if you moved between password/hostname pages it didn't properly update the text field (most likely cause was because the zone list downloader was between those two pages but I removed it since it wasn't finished).

r4a: fixed bug in settings editor.

psp-cccc-r4a.zip - 566.67 KB
File downloaded or viewed 38 time(s)

Last edited by Smong on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So no one has a PSP?
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

cccc... what an annoying name tongue.gif
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

or C4 sa_tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
vgamer360

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: cccc for PSP Reply to topic Reply with quote

Smong wrote:
CCCC is a chat client for ASSS servers, it is a port of Grelminar's CCC. This version I'm posting is a port to PSPs running firmware 1.5 or compatible.

Screenshot:

I intend to release the source once I get to a stable version (that means I need more testers). I currently have no plans to bring cccc itself up to date. It's based on an old version of ccc so is lacking some features such as tabbed chat.

Here, I have cfw 3.40 oe-a and I wanted to try this. Ok, well my problem is I can't connect to my zone Deser Storm. I get the wi-fi and everything but I can't connect. In the Config I name it SSCC Desert Storm and leave the port number alone. What am i doing wrong here?

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Hakaku
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think you missed the part that says you can only connect to ASSS zones (DS is subgame afaik)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
vgamer360

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hakaku wrote:
I think you missed the part that says you can only connect to ASSS zones (DS is subgame afaik)

Oh, I probably did. Any chance that you can make it do SSCC?
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If SSCC starts to host ASSS zone, yeah, he can.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you want to try it on an ASSS zone you are supposed to put a hostname, not the zone name. A hostname is either an IP address or a URL, for example 127.0.0.1 or server.example.com. You can find the IP/Port information in Cont's zone list downloader.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
vgamer360

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Smong wrote:
If you want to try it on an ASSS zone you are supposed to put a hostname, not the zone name. A hostname is either an IP address or a URL, for example 127.0.0.1 or server.example.com. You can find the IP/Port information in Cont's zone list downloader.

Yes I tired that (i forgot to update the picture. But the reason it is not working for me is because I want to connect to SSCC Desert storm and I don't think it is possible without severe hex-editing above what i am capable of.

But I would still like to know about the SSCC thing.

Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You'd have to write an entirely new program, not hex edit an existing one. That's like hex editing notepad into sound recorder.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vgamer360

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Dr Brain wrote:
You'd have to write an entirely new program, not hex edit an existing one. That's like hex editing notepad into sound recorder.

Well, that blows that idea. Well, sorry I can't test then. I don't think iv'e ever even been on an ASSS zone. Not to sure though.
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thanks for trying anyway.
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Fixed a bug in the settings editor, see first post for download.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 665 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.476999 seconds : 41 queries executed (92.1%): GZIP compression disabled