Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SSZ Zone Hosting/Biller Hosting

View previous topic  SC Dev Hosting Post :: Post SST Zone Hosting  View next topic  
Ganjaman USS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: SSZ Zone Hosting/Biller Hosting Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hi there, just a quick note to say if anyone is looking for EU subspace hosting then let me know.

Have a few boxes knocking about on a gigabit switch, some are connected at gigabit some at a hundred megabit, in reality guessing it won't really matter anyway. All of them are dual core athlons with over 2gb of ram and RAID HDDs, Im guessing the performance of the boxes in EU or their HW won't be an issue, but the pings to US will be, anyway. . .

SSZ Test Zone is a zone u can use to test lag, traces and ploss etc etc.

**UPDATED** We're running a biller also, we've got Subgame and ASSS working (W2K3), we have a few boxes in our setup, one handles web, and one runs w2k3, the other runs linux, depending on what you want we can stick you on something.

We're pretty easy going, obviously if you're not responsible enough to have a zone in the first place then you probably shouldn't be coming to us and asking for hosting, beyond that we'll just look at each zone on its individual merits. Due to the nature of our setup we can handle zones with large populations or help out if other big zones go down and need a temp spot or whatever.

Anyway take care icon_smile.gif
Ganjaman USS

Last edited by Ganjaman USS on Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Stickied. And, he seems to check out for anyone thats interested, however I have not attempted to get hosted.
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nice offer Ganjaman (seems to nice to be true icon_wink.gif).
Keep up the good work, it's appreciated biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Ganjaman USS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

well I try icon_smile.gif

Think Im gonna add a linux machine as well to the offerings

so there'll be one w2k3 server and one fedora core box as well (possibly debian if there's more interest for that distro)
Curb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Looking for zone hosting Reply to topic Reply with quote

email me at americanxmuscle@hotmail.com with some info i'm very interested in getting my zone hosted. or leave me some contact info so i can email you.
Ganjaman USS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Im Ganjaman USS in game, im always about icon_smile.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 669 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.452139 seconds : 31 queries executed (94.7%): GZIP compression disabled