Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
sport tracker

View previous topic  Dev-C++ help Post :: Post Num lock light  View next topic  
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: sport tracker Reply to topic Reply with quote

ummmm.. you could call this a alpha version or w.e. main purpose of release is user opinion + bug finder as usual. if you have either postem here.

file->open
file->new
tools->gamerecorder

^working areas. the mainform works as well(thus the file->open). it'd just be great to get ur help in ways i can't. ty.

EDIt:yeh i just remembered. you need to create a folder in MyDocuments directory names EXACTLY "Team Files" and a subfolder in "MyDocuments\Team Files" named "Free Agents". sorry for inconvinience.

Sport Tracker zip.zip - 43.08 KB
File downloaded or viewed 36 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i've made some big progress.
1. i got a good system for recording goals, assists, and penaltys.
2. my coding has become much more efficient. i'm now using the player class well, and that will help in many aspects and is future happy code.

dl the new version here.

edit: to see the new recordingsystem (it isn't working yet, have to go to bed icon_sad.gif ) go to tools->gamerecorder. open a team. double click on a player.

pre release .10

sport tracker pre .1.zip - 43.48 KB
File downloaded or viewed 42 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This is the furthest i've ever gotten on any of my programs. Anyways, the game recorder has gone a long ways since last version. I've gotten no absolutely no errors since using this version. I hope you don't either, but if you do please report them like usual.

Sport Tracker Pre .50.zip - 45.33 KB
File downloaded or viewed 38 time(s)
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

whoever the lone downloader of my latest version was, here's a new one. i suggest this new one over the old one.

Sport Tracker .501.zip - 46.13 KB
File downloaded or viewed 41 time(s)
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

not that you care, v pre .520

edit players manually
team and player creater are combined
it's cooler
timer doesn't crash program.

Sport Tracker pre .520.zip - 44.14 KB
File downloaded or viewed 41 time(s)

Last edited by tcsoccerman on Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

There might be something wrong with that last zip file.
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

yes my bad. sorry. i edited the post, and reattached the file.
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I once again restarted this project, and have had a couple people constantly helping me with layouts and designs of the program, so hopefully if you have time to check it out you'll like this one better. I did. Plus, this version is a little different and has a lot less files to handle, therefore lowering the chance of errors that some of you may have gotten before. Enjoy.

Worthy of a 1.0..

Sport Tracker(for sports-hockey).zip - 59.9 KB
File downloaded or viewed 36 time(s)
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Any comments?
baseball43v3r
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

looks good so far, be interested to see it finalized. hard to test it with such limited functionality though
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

thanks for replying. earlier sometime ago, you said you wanted a league manager. is that something like a tournament, or round robin? or maybe a whole season? that should be easily implented with what i have so far, maybe just load all the teams into one and view comarisions. my main goal is to have lots of information and get that all set up, than i can add lots of things after that without changing how the file is set up. for example, i can make filters(if x has x value). an example is if player has 10 goals, which would show all players with 10 goals. theres many other things i can add, but i hope to have a huge tab list on that left side when i'm done.

Edit:also, the version i have now is far better. i added game recordings, scouting(or draft skates), and working on schedule. like i say, suggest something if you want it added.
baseball43v3r
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

something stats netrual. whereas some people might need it for actual sports i need it for online games (CoC, which is a 2rd person shooter). unfortunately i would only be able to use this for offline use, i'm currently working on a whole website cms based around the need for a league manager based solely online for maximum productivity. its gonna be awhile, but i'm confident something will be produced soon.

if i knew what rshl was using i'd go with that but i'm fairly certain thats a custom made solution as well.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This new version ahs a few added features, including gamestatistics and scout reports/draft skate thing. gamestatistics does work but there seems to be a bug in the gamerecorder so it is disabled. i'm looking for a better userinterface since the current one is sloppy.

edit:just remembered that player position can't be used in the main window and scheduling doesn't work either. i just started on both.

Please report a bug.

Sport Tracker v 1.1.zip - 65.11 KB
File downloaded or viewed 44 time(s)
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i don't have much time but heres the src to the program, right now i'm trying to add a feature where you can edit a value in a listview by doubleclicking slowly, kind of like in itunes. i can't seem to get it to work, i tried for like 3 hours. plz help anything is appreciated.

NOTE:All attached files are copyrighted under the alias tcsoccerman. Any files used without my consent is considered stealing. You wouldn't do that, would you?

Edit:src removed. you snooze you lose

Last edited by tcsoccerman on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't think it's built in to any Windows listbox has that built-in, you'd probably have to subclass it yourself.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

yeh you're right, it isn't. i've googled and found out that you have to do a horrible hack to get that feature. you have to make a find what subitem was clicked(also a hack, following mouseevents), 0 being main item, and then place a textbox on top of the subitem, fitting it exactly. when the text boxloses focus you replace the subitem with the text, or soething else based on the user reaction.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's only a hack if you don't subclass the control to do it.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
k0zy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

tcsoccerman wrote:
i don't have much time but heres the src to the program, right now i'm trying to add a feature where you can edit a value in a listview by doubleclicking slowly, kind of like in itunes. i can't seem to get it to work, i tried for like 3 hours. plz help anything is appreciated.

All you need to do is to set the LabelEdit property of the ListView to true.
No need for a hack.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.listview.labeledit.aspx

Quote:
When the LabelEdit property is set to true, the user is able to modify the text of an item by clicking the item text to select it and then clicking the item text again to put the label text into edit mode. The user can then modify or replace the item's text label. You can use the BeforeLabelEdit and AfterLabelEdit events to perform tasks before and after the user edits an item's text. The text of subitems cannot be modified if this property is set to true. To change the text of subitems, you can display a dialog box to users when they double-click a subitem in the control.

tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i wish that was true, but it isn't. when you set labeledit to true, it allows you to edit the first item on the list(this is considered the item, everything after it/to the right of it is considered a subitem), but not any other items no matter where you click.
k0zy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

tcsoccerman wrote:
i wish that was true, but it isn't. when you set labeledit to true, it allows you to edit the first item on the list(this is considered the item, everything after it/to the right of it is considered a subitem), but not any other items no matter where you click.

Oh, alright.
Well then go for the hack icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I decided not to do the idea of in place editing on a list view. Find out what i did instead(double click a coach, player or finance item).

Sport Tracker 1.2.zip - 66.96 KB
File downloaded or viewed 38 time(s)
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

what do u guys think of this gamerecorder(tools->game recorder). i think it's a lousy job and i need to think of a better, more sleek gamerecorder user interface (UI) for it. what do u think!?

Sport Tracker.zip - 71.19 KB
File downloaded or viewed 34 time(s)
Jonus
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

tcsoccerman wrote:
what do u guys think of this gamerecorder(tools->game recorder). i think it's a lousy job and i need to think of a better, more sleek gamerecorder user interface (UI) for it. what do u think!?

The application is giving me an error when I try to start it.
(0xc0000135)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Yahoo Messenger
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

do u run windows or what? u might not have the .NET framework installed. thanks for trying though.

Edit: yeh it's definately .NET framework problem. u either don't have it installed or wrong version. try dling it at http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/default.aspx?ln=en-us
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Non-Subspace Related Coding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 655 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.430639 seconds : 51 queries executed (88.0%): GZIP compression disabled