Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Public Biller FFXQ

View previous topic  Ssm Koth Post :: Post SSCI Quantum Arena  View next topic  
Sparkyboy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Public Biller FFXQ Reply to topic Reply with quote

A reliable biller that runs off catid's biller is now available to you... This biller offers a support forum and help as you need it....

If you are interested there are a few things you need to know.

BanG access will be given to you and YOUR zone only. You will be able to add people to the BanG.

The zone is up to you to run it.. There will be a zone owners chat where you can get support and meet new zone owners

Please email me at ffqx@programmer.net or ksparks1982@hotmail.com to join in! After you send the email you will recieve a reply within 48 hrs No less.
You can also post at http://z11.invisionfree.com/FFXQ_Biller/index.php?act=idx put that in your favorites too...Ittl have info about updates

In the email please include:

Zone Name:
IP address of your zone:
Port of your zone:
How you would like to be contacted:
Any questions or comments:

HAVE FUN IN SUBSPACE
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What?
We already have a public biller - http://forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?t=6594 .

Haha you got that forum from Sonic VI too ? Get a real forum <_<
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Sparkyboy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: ok...... Reply to topic Reply with quote

Umm no i didnt get that forum from Sonic VI i got the forum from invisionfree.com...
Is it possible to have more than 1 public biller?
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Of course it is. Good luck with the biller. The more the merrier!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cancer+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SparkyBoy = Sonic?

Just trying to steal passwords?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Sparkyboy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: nope Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sparkyboy=Charis in tw....I dunno who Sonic VI is....And i have no idea how to get the passwords....im not a hacker...I am someone that just has an interest in bringing small zones together....I dont really understand what is wrong with that?
Cheese
Wow Cheese is so helpful!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i can personally vouch for charis.

not sonic =/

chances are, this will end up as CZ.
good day 2 u!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Any public biller using Catid's is a piece of crap. That's one thing I can guarantee you from experience. It takes quite a bit of trust from the community for anyone to actually accept your hosting anyway, since it is very easy to steal people's passwords. I honestly don't care too much about passwords, but simply for a newbie to connect to zone to.

Unfortunately Catid's biller is a piece of crap because it isn't stable. It seems to crash or reboot every few days, thus unreliable. If you're going to have a public biller, atleast get something that's far more stable and reliable (like an AS3 billing core).

I can't wait to get my hands on Accede so that I can replace Catid's biller on the Public Biller.

Personally I think the information you want people to send to you is very minimal and incomplete. Atleast get some decent webhosting for the forums (anything other than some commonly known free-service like tripod, invisionfree, etc). My small critiques, no harm.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Not to mention, Catid's biller doesn't implement the protocol correctly. Ever notice there is no zone disconnect packet handling? icon_wink.gif
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Make sure you don't change all your config files to .dlls and you'll be the most popular biller around
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 661 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.452832 seconds : 35 queries executed (94.4%): GZIP compression disabled