Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Hyperspace core modules
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic  <c> initial Post :: Post <c> Setting banners (example)  View next topic  
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Hyperspace core modules Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok everyone, here's the core modules from hyperspace. The ones that track money, exp, ships and items persistently across player sessions. It also includes our named team freq manager.

I'm realeasing it because it'll no longer hurt the zone to have others using it, and I'm curious to see what other people will do with it.

The modules should work on both windows and linux, though I haven't tried it in windows for a long while.

To get spawner to compile, you'll need the modification to game.c/game.h in 5bbdeb509511dd9efbf5872ebf656bb3e0a7615b of the branch asss.asss.hs. Or if you don't want/need items to affect energy viewing, you can just comment out the offending sections in the spawner.

You'll need to set up mysql in global.conf. You can use the same settings as the alias database if you wish.
Code: Show/Hide

hyperspace:hostname
hyperspace:user
hyperspace:password
hyperspace:database

add the following modules to the bottom of modules.conf:

hscore:hscore_mysql
hscore:hscore_database
hscore:hscore_money
hscore:hscore_items
hscore:hscore_buysell
hscore:hscore_commands
hscore:hscore_storeman
hscore:hscore_teamnames
hscore:hscore_rewards
hscore:hscore_spawner

Run the zone once to get it to create the tables.

Get yourself a mysql client where you can add rows easily. It will help. I use SQLyog. Then start adding item types, items, and item properties.

In your (public) arenas, you should add the following to the arena.conf.

Hyperspace:ArenaIdentifier = main

and use "main" in all the mysql rows you want to be associated with that arena.

I suggest adding the following modules to each arena you want to have items in:

hscore_teamnames
hscore_buysell
hscore_storeman
hscore_commands
hscore_spawner
hscore_rewards

Also, the arena settings:

<ship>:buyprice
<ship>:sellprice
<ship>:exprequired
<ship>:InitItems = <item1>,<item2>,<...>

will be helpful.

One basic starter tip: items have to be added to categories to show up in an arena.

If you have any questions, basic or not, ask away. I'll be happy to answer.

EDIT: Updated version to 1008.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me

hscore-1008.zip - 73.86 KB
File downloaded or viewed 156 time(s)

Last edited by Dr Brain on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

How curteus. could come in handy. icon_smile.gif.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

By any chance, do you still have the old modules, too? The ones that are up in the wiki on "Writing Modules for Hyperspace". Those are pretty helpful sometimes, but I'm pretty sure there's more than what's there.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Those stubs are written around the real files that I released in this thread.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, I didn't really look at this stuff yet. I was pretty sure that page was older than the item system you have now, and I'm pretty sure you changed a lot between systems, so I figured there was an older version of a lot of the modules.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

A few bug fixes, but that's about it. Also some improvements in the spawner, but you won't see much of a difference in the header files.
aquarius

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i get lots of compile errors here on windows
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Care to post them?
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

well on the first attempt i had to fix quite a few lines of code, my brother helped me and showed me that i had to take the 'int' out of the ( )'s sa_tongue.gif

second one, i forget it but my brother helped me resolve that too pretty easy (sorry)

and the third one, the one i'm stuck at now is probably not your fault, i think i just need to include the right mysql directory

41 C:\asss-1.4.2\src\hscore\hscore_mysql.c [Warning] data definition has no type or storage class

C:\Documents and Settings\Jesse\Desktop\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [../../../asss-1.4.2/src/hscore/hscore_mysql.o] Error 1

how do i fix this one?

and as you can see i'm no coder, just doing the best i can thanks for the help and the modules in the first place
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It'd be pretty helpful if you posted the entire list of problems, before you started modifying files. You shouldn't have ANY compiler issues when compiling the hscore.
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Jesse\Desktop\Makefile.win"
Executing make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Jesse\Desktop\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c dllmain.cpp -o dllmain.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -I"C:/asss-1.4.2/src" -I"C:/asss-1.4.2/src/include" -I"C:/asss-1.4.2/windeps" -DBUILDING_DLL=1

g++.exe -c hscore/hscore_buysell.c -o hscore/hscore_buysell.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -I"C:/asss-1.4.2/src" -I"C:/asss-1.4.2/src/include" -I"C:/asss-1.4.2/windeps" -DBUILDING_DLL=1

In file included from C:/asss-1.4.2/src/include/defs.h:200,
from C:/asss-1.4.2/src/include/asss.h:15,
from hscore/hscore_buysell.c:4:
C:/asss-1.4.2/src/include/win32compat.h:63: error: expected `,' or `...' before "template"

hscore/hscore_buysell.c: In function `void printAllCategories(Player*)':
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:36: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Category*'

hscore/hscore_buysell.c: In function `void printCategoryItems(Player*, Category*)':
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:68: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Item*'

hscore/hscore_buysell.c: In function `void buyItem(Player*, Item*, int, int)':

hscore/hscore_buysell.c:167: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Ihscorestoreman*'

hscore/hscore_buysell.c:228: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Store*'
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:237: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Store*'

hscore/hscore_buysell.c: In function `void sellItem(Player*, Item*, int, int)':
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:276: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Ihscorestoreman*'

hscore/hscore_buysell.c:338: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Store*'
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:347: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Store*'

hscore/hscore_buysell.c: In function `void buyCommand(const char*, const char*, Player*, const Target*)':
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:552: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Category*'

hscore/hscore_buysell.c: At global scope:
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:802: error: external linkage required for symbol 'info_hscore_buysell' because of 'dllexport' attribute.
hscore/hscore_buysell.c: In function `int MM_hscore_buysell(int, Imodman*, Arena*)':
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:810: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Ilogman*'
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:811: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Ichat*'
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:812: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Iconfig*'
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:813: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Icmdman*'
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:814: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Icapman*'

hscore/hscore_buysell.c:815: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Ihscoremoney*'
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:816: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Ihscoreitems*'

hscore/hscore_buysell.c:817: error: invalid conversion from `void*' to `Ihscoredatabase*'
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:853: error: invalid conversion from `void (*)(Player*, int)' to `void*'
hscore/hscore_buysell.c:862: error: invalid conversion from `void (*)(Player*, int)' to `void*'

make.exe: *** [hscore/hscore_buysell.o] Error 1

Execution terminated
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Were you able to get the rest of ASSS to compile? I'm not sure you've got dev-c++ set up right.
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

yea as3 runs fine

i followed http://wiki.minegoboom.com/index.php/Image:Devcpp-140-step8.png

[/url]
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

KrynetiX wrote:
...my brother helped me and showed me that i had to take the 'int' out of the ( )'s...

I'm no expert programmer, but taking ints out of ()s sets off klaxons in my head. Are you sure that was the right thing to do?
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i don't know, but it compiles when i do, and doesn't when i don't.

after i change all that it stops at #include mysql.h

brain suggested i compile asss first
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Jesse\Desktop\Makefile.win"
Executing make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Jesse\Desktop\Makefile.win" all
dllwrap.exe --output-def libProject3.def --implib libProject3.a ../../../hscore/hscore_buysell.o ../../../hscore/hscore_commands.o ../../../hscore/hscore_database.o ../../../hscore/hscore_freqman.o ../../../hscore/hscore_items.o ../../../hscore/hscore_itemsstub.o ../../../hscore/hscore_money.o ../../../hscore/hscore_moneystub.o ../../../hscore/hscore_mysql.o ../../../hscore/hscore_prizer.o ../../../hscore/hscore_rewards.o ../../../hscore/hscore_spawner.o ../../../hscore/hscore_storeman.o ../../../hscore/hscore_teamnames.o ../../../asss-1.4.2/src/main/util.o -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" --no-export-all-symbols --add-stdcall-alias ../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/pthreadGC2.dll ../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h ../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysqld_error.h ../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_version.h ../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h -o Project3.dll

In file included from ../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:57:
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:116: error: syntax error before "SOCKET"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:116: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:135: error: syntax error before '}' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:135: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:167: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:168: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:169: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:170: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:171: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:172: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:173: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:175: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:176: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:180: error: syntax error before "s"

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:168: error: syntax error before "NET"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:168: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:205: error: syntax error before '}' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:205: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:214: error: syntax error before "MYSQL"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:214: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:220: error: syntax error before '}' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:220: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:235: error: syntax error before "NET"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:235: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:241: error: conflicting types for 'last_errno'
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:118: error: previous declaration of 'last_errno' was here

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:244: error: conflicting types for 'last_error'
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:121: error: previous declaration of 'last_error' was here
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:245: error: syntax error before '}' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:245: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:282: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:283: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:284: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:285: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:287: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:288: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:289: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:291: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:292: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:293: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:294: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:295: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:296: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:297: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:298: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:300: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:300: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:300: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:301: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:304: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:306: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:306: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:312: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:313: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:314: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:315: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:316: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:318: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:319: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:322: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:324: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:327: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:329: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:336: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:337: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:339: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:342: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:343: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:345: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:350: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:353: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:357: error: syntax error before '*' token

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:362: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:363: error: syntax error before '*' token

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:364: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:366: error: syntax error before '*' token

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:367: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:368: error: syntax error before '*' token

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:369: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:372: error: syntax error before '*' token

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:373: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:374: error: syntax error before '*' token

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:374: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:374: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:375: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:375: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:375: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:376: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:376: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:377: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:378: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:378: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:378: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:379: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:379: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:379: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:380: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:380: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:380: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:381: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:383: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:384: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:386: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:388: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:390: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:391: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:392: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:395: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:399: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:408: error: syntax error before ')' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:409: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:411: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:411: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:411: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:412: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:412: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:416: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:417: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:418: error: syntax error before '*' token

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:420: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:439: error: syntax error before '*' token

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql.h:441: error: syntax error before '*' token

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:116: error: syntax error before "my_socket"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:116: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:123: error: syntax error before "return_errno"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:123: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:133: error: syntax error before "no_send_ok"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:133: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:134: error: syntax error before "query_cache_query"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:134: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:135: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:167: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:168: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:169: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:170: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:171: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:172: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:173: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:175: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:176: error: syntax error before '*' token
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:180: error: syntax error before "s"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:209: error: syntax error before "my_bool"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:209: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:213: error: syntax error before "const_item"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:213: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:214: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:233: error: syntax error before "my_bool"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:234: error: syntax error before "check_scramble"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:235: error: syntax error before "my_bool"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:235: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:241: error: syntax error before "my_init"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:241: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:244: error: syntax error before "my_thread_init"
../../../asss-1.4.2/windeps/mysqlinc/mysql_com.h:244: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

dllwrap.exe: no export definition file provided.
Creating one, but that may not be what you want
dllwrap.exe: gcc exited with status 1

make.exe: *** [Project3.dll] Error 1

Execution terminated
Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: d Reply to topic Reply with quote

Building Makefile: "C:\Dev-Cpp\Makefile.win"
Executing make...
make.exe -f "C:\Dev-Cpp\Makefile.win" all
gcc.exe -c ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_commands.c -o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_commands.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src" -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include" -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/windeps" -DBUILDING_DLL=1

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_commands.c: In function `shipsCommand':

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_commands.c:39: error: 'for' loop initial declaration used outside C99 mode

make.exe: *** [../ssdev/hscore/hscore_commands.o] Error 1

Execution terminated
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Looks like that line has a for loop with an int declaration inside it. Change the int i to just i, and put "int i;" just below the nearest { above.
Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Hope this is explainable. Reply to topic Reply with quote

Executing  make...
gcc.exe -c ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c -o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/bin"  -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/windeps"  -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/windeps/mysqlinc"  -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include"  -DBUILDING_DLL=1 

In file included from C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/asss.h:15,
                 from ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:5:
C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/defs.h:206:27: packets/types.h: No such file or directory
C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/defs.h:208:28: packets/simple.h: No such file or directory
In file included from C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/asss.h:22,
C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/player.h:140:27: packets/pdata.h: No such file or directory
C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/player.h:141:25: packets/ppk.h: No such file or directory
C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/player.h:142:27: packets/login.h: No such file or directory
In file included from C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/asss.h:22,
C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/player.h:182: error: syntax error before "PlayerData"

C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/player.h:182: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union

C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/player.h:261: error: syntax error before '}' token

In file included from C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/asss.h:29,
C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/core.h:174: warning: "struct LoginPacket" declared inside parameter list

C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/core.h:174: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want

In file included from C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/asss.h:33,
C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include/game.h:229: warning: "struct C2SPosition" declared inside parameter list

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `spawnPlayer':

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:145: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:155: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:157: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:159: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:162: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:166: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:167: error: structure has no member named `SetPlayerEnergyViewing'

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:167: error: `ENERGY_SEE_ALL' undeclared (first use in this function)

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:167: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:167: error: for each function it appears in.)

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:168: error: structure has no member named `ResetPlayerEnergyViewing'

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `addOverrides':

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:306: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:308: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:310: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:573: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:575: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:579: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:583: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:587: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:591: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:595: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:599: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:603: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:607: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:611: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:615: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:619: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:623: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:627: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:631: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:635: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:639: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:643: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:647: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:651: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `removeOverrides':

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:660: error: 'for' loop initial declaration used outside C99 mode
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `Pppk':
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:756: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:757: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:763: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:768: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `playerActionCallback':
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:781: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `shipsLoadedCallback':
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:798: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:805: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `itemCountChangedCallback':
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:810: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `killCallback':
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:852: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `freqChangeCallback':
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:868: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:870: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `shipChangeCallback':
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:884: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `flagWinCallback':
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:914: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:914: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:916: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `respawn':
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:1028: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `MM_hscore_spawner':
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:1091: error: `C2S_POSITION' undeclared (first use in this function)
make.exe: *** [../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.o] Error 1

Execution terminated
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Add an include for C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src
Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ohh duh tongue.gif

ok, much smaller now

Executing  make...
gcc.exe -c ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c -o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/bin"  -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/windeps"  -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/windeps/mysqlinc"  -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/include"  -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src/packets"  -I"C:/ssdev/asss-1.4.3/src"  -DBUILDING_DLL=1 

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `spawnPlayer':

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:167: error: structure has no member named `SetPlayerEnergyViewing'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:167: error: `ENERGY_SEE_ALL' undeclared (first use in this function)
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:167: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:167: error: for each function it appears in.)
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:168: error: structure has no member named `ResetPlayerEnergyViewing'

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c: In function `removeOverrides':

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.c:660: error: 'for' loop initial declaration used outside C99 mode

make.exe: *** [../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.o] Error 1

Execution terminated
Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

and this is what DevCpp displays in red after that compile

if (energyViewing) game->SetPlayerEnergyViewing(p, ENERGY_SEE_ALL);
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Either use the hyperspace updates in monotone, or remove all the lines related to energy viewing in spawner.
Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

deleted \\energy viewing, and got to a [/code]int i;
for (i = 0; i < 8; i++)

then after compile i got this list of linker errors

int i;
for (i = 0; i < 8; i++)
Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Executing  make...
dllwrap.exe --output-def ../ssdev/libhscore.def --implib ../ssdev/libhscore.a ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_commands.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_freqman.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_items.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_itemsstub.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_money.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_moneystub.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_prizer.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_rewards.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_storeman.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_buysell.o ../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.o  -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" --no-export-all-symbols --add-stdcall-alias ../ssdev/asss-1.4.3/windeps/pthreadGC2.dll   -o ../ssdev/hscore.dll

../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x18f):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `LLRemove'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x1ae):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x37a):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `delimcpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x58c):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x5a9):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x5c6):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x602):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x64c):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `LLAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0xab5):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x133e):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `current_ticks'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x1375):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `current_ticks'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x13ce):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `current_ticks'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x1be5):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x1d77):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x1d7f):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `LLEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_teamnames.o(.text+0x1d92):hscore_teamnames.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_commands.o(.text+0x53d):hscore_commands.c: undefined reference to `HashEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x494):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x4a4):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x4b4):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x52a):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `hash_enum_afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x53f):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `HashEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x564):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `HashEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x5e8):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x61b):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x632):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x787):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x797):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x7a7):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x824):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x857):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x86e):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x8ef):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0xa3f):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0xa52):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0xa62):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0xa81):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0xab1):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0xae4):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0xb17):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0xe80):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0xe9f):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0xecf):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x151b):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x154f):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1787):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1795):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x179d):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `HashAlloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x19b9):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1b08):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1b1b):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1b50):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1b62):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1b92):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1bc5):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1bfa):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1dac):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1efc):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1f0d):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1f42):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1f52):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1f82):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x1fb5):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `astrncpy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x2095):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x20a0):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x20f9):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x2104):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x210f):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x211f):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `hash_enum_afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x212d):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `HashEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x213b):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `HashFree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x2146):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x21fc):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x220a):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x2218):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLCount'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x2253):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x227b):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x2286):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x2291):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLCount'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x22c9):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x22e4):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x22f4):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x2304):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x230c):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x231c):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x232c):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x2337):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x2358):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x2364):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLCount'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x238e):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x23a8):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x23b4):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x23c0):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLCount'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x23ea):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x3181):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLRemove'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x318c):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x32cb):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x32fa):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x36f2):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLRemove'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x36fd):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x385b):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x3869):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x3871):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `HashAlloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x3cc0):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_database.o(.text+0x3ccc):hscore_database.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_items.o(.text+0x254):hscore_items.c: undefined reference to `strsplit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_items.o(.text+0xd87):hscore_items.c: undefined reference to `LLCount'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_items.o(.text+0xd95):hscore_items.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_items.o(.text+0x181c):hscore_items.c: undefined reference to `HashGetOne'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_items.o(.text+0x1a8c):hscore_items.c: undefined reference to `HashGetOne'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_items.o(.text+0x1b87):hscore_items.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_items.o(.text+0x1bb5):hscore_items.c: undefined reference to `HashAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_items.o(.text+0x246d):hscore_items.c: undefined reference to `HashEnum'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_items.o(.text+0x2518):hscore_items.c: undefined reference to `HashGetOne'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_items.o(.text+0x253c):hscore_items.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_items.o(.text+0x256a):hscore_items.c: undefined reference to `HashAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_money.o(.text+0x573):hscore_money.c: undefined reference to `LLCount'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_money.o(.text+0x581):hscore_money.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_money.o(.text+0x91c):hscore_money.c: undefined reference to `LLCount'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_money.o(.text+0x92a):hscore_money.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_money.o(.text+0xcf1):hscore_money.c: undefined reference to `LLCount'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_money.o(.text+0xcff):hscore_money.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_money.o(.text+0x10b6):hscore_money.c: undefined reference to `LLCount'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_money.o(.text+0x10c4):hscore_money.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x4f):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x75):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0xc1):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0xf5):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_field_count@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x13c):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x15e):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x1a2):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x200):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x220):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x237):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x25e):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x33a):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x357):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x3b0):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `MPRemove'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x413):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x4c5):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x55b):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_escape_string@12'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x5f1):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `MPAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x609):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_num_rows@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x61f):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x6ac):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `MPInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x781):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `astrdup'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x793):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `astrdup'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x7a5):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `astrdup'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x7b7):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `astrdup'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x84a):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `MPAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x877):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `MPDestroy'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x884):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x891):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x89e):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_mysql.o(.text+0x8ab):hscore_mysql.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_prizer.o(.text+0x780):hscore_prizer.c: undefined reference to `HashGetOne'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_prizer.o(.text+0x791):hscore_prizer.c: undefined reference to `current_ticks'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_prizer.o(.text+0x7a5):hscore_prizer.c: undefined reference to `afree'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_prizer.o(.text+0x7b1):hscore_prizer.c: undefined reference to `amalloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_prizer.o(.text+0x7bc):hscore_prizer.c: undefined reference to `current_ticks'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_prizer.o(.text+0x7e1):hscore_prizer.c: undefined reference to `HashReplace'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_prizer.o(.text+0x9c9):hscore_prizer.c: undefined reference to `HashAlloc'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_storeman.o(.text+0x1cd):hscore_storeman.c: undefined reference to `strsplit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_storeman.o(.text+0x556):hscore_storeman.c: undefined reference to `LLAdd'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_buysell.o(.text+0x6b0):hscore_buysell.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_buysell.o(.text+0x8f7):hscore_buysell.c: undefined reference to `LLCount'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_buysell.o(.text+0x9c7):hscore_buysell.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_buysell.o(.text+0xb3f):hscore_buysell.c: undefined reference to `LLInit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_buysell.o(.text+0xd84):hscore_buysell.c: undefined reference to `LLCount'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_buysell.o(.text+0xe54):hscore_buysell.c: undefined reference to `LLEmpty'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_buysell.o(.text+0x18fa):hscore_buysell.c: undefined reference to `strsplit'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.o(.text+0x44bb):hscore_spawner.c: undefined reference to `current_ticks'
../ssdev/hscore/hscore_spawner.o(.text+0x465c):hscore_spawner.c: undefined reference to `current_ticks'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

dllwrap.exe: no export definition file provided.
Creating one, but that may not be what you want
dllwrap.exe: gcc exited with status 1

make.exe: *** [../ssdev/hscore.dll] Error 1

Execution terminated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> ASSS Custom Projects All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 652 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.612425 seconds : 52 queries executed (83.3%): GZIP compression disabled