Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SSCC Unreal Tournament

View previous topic  SSA Hosting Post :: Post SSCC RedStar  View next topic  
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: SSCC Unreal Tournament Reply to topic Reply with quote

(Copied from SFN)

Me and emblazon have decided to go with adverting the zone full throttle, Polix has been very generous to help us out with our bot problems, and we have been delaying advertising the zone without fully functional things. We figured that the zone is operational, not yet fully functional, but playable. So with these thoughts in mind we have decided to go all out and make the zone stand out so we can establish our base population.

This post is mainly for me to ask and see who would be supportive of our zone and help give it, it's first breath. If you dont want to be supportive, than by all means, you dont. But, if you have witnessed our zone in action, and have seen the true originality and pure fun in it, then I ask for you to be supportive.

I was doodling around and thought up an idea to help bring the zone up with the power of the community. I have made a sig banner, within the limits as posted: 500x150. It may not be "ZOMG TEH BEST", but its themed on the zone itself. So if you would like to participate in helping the zone's uplift, here is a major way you can get the name known.

As i said before, if you dont want to participate, that is fine, thank for you reading. You may want to come by the zone and check out the zone's originality that I was talking about. To everyone who will be helping the zone by supporting it, I also thank you greatly. Any questions/comments/concerns, post away.

Alot of people said they couldnt really read it, so I changed it to a normal font and brightend the colors. Enjoy!

Last edited by Chambahs on Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Hakaku
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Maybe I'm the only one, but I can't read anything that banner says (there's no color contrast).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bump for edit.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The new font looks much better.
Cancer+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Agreed.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 678 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.544300 seconds : 30 queries executed (83.6%): GZIP compression disabled