Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
PSS CTF Fury Grand Opening

View previous topic  StarWars Post :: Post Arena's and Staff For CTF Fury  View next topic  
tcsoccerman2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: PSS CTF Fury Grand Opening Reply to topic Reply with quote

Before i start: This is the last post for PSS CTF Fury.

I will post waht i did in the other forum:

PSS CTF Fury is finally ready and is having a grand opening. Everyone that shows up and stays to play for a while will recieve 10k moneys which buys quite a lot. While you're there you can sign up for a squad, make a squad, base, turret, go on a spree, be the bounty rabbit, check out the sweet arena's/events, and check out sweet sfx and new gfx and brand new gaming ideas that i've never seen before. everyone will be there (i hope). post here if you're cool enough to show up to a new zone for 10 minutes or so.

stop by if you can, it should be fun. If you want to post any other posts make sure there here. especially if it's about the grand opening. ty.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It all kicks off on wednesday afternoon.
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm happy to hear we had an average turn up, 7 people or so. as for witch or whatever who hacked i'd like to make that public so everyone knows what kinda ducsh he is. he was banned for a year for using a cheat engine. anyways, i wasn't able to make it cause of track then soccer double header (two games in a row for those non-athletics). i'll be on tomorrow though after 5:15 i believe and will be givin out 1k to anyone who shows up. i'm also gonna look into the log and check out everyone who stopped by today and give them there points if they stop by. i hope you enjoyed playing stop by again.

thanks to:

Hakaku, calibud2, syryusMX(sorry if i spelled it wrong), Descent3, thunderjam (who also did wonderful tileset), Zhao Xiao, and Aurowave. they will be given 2k when i see them online sometime.

attraction was online with me as well and we played some events that he thought were pretty sweet. come check it out guys. really.

thanks to:

Hakaku,
calibud2,
syryusMX(sorry if i spelled it wrong),
Descent3,
thunderjam (who also did wonderful tileset),
Zhao Xiao,
and Aurowave.
***they will be given 2k when i see them online sometime.

attraction was online with me as well and we played some events that he thought were pretty sweet. come check it out guys. really.

tomorrow i'll only have track till 5:30, than hw, so i'll be on from 6-9 ish sometime. maybe a lot, maybe not. if i'm not on, ask rootbear75, or docflabby, if they can give you you're money, or ask any staff to host an event. (mines or shutdown). to duel, simplly go to buttom of safe(very buttom) and enter warper. to go to arena's, go to extending edge paths. they will warp you directly there too.

p.s. Genimander has been banned for hacking.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 668 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.434212 seconds : 28 queries executed (93.7%): GZIP compression disabled