Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Solo's crazy ex-girlfriend blog
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic  New Server Post :: Post Windows media player edits your music  View next topic  
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:16 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ladder Wiki wrote:
To NEXT a girl is to forget about her, stop talking to her, stop trying to have sex with her, and move on.

Bottling up your feelings is NOT moving on.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:32 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You guys are retards. Every situation like this is unique and I think the only one with sensitive enough knowledge on it is Solo, who is going to have to decide things on his own.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:50 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo is also the most biased of all of us. That's like saying we should let Bush choose our next president because he knows more about being president in modern times than anyone else.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:12 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That wouldn't seem so bad if you weren't brainwashed by the American way... besides, its a horrible metaphor. It's Solo's life and he should live it the way he wants to, Bush has more than his own life in his hands.
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:50 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have your life in my hands too. sa_tongue.gif

Meh, she knows how afraid I am of letting her come back, and this is going to take lots of talking if she really wants me back.

Still getting laid without really having to worry about eachother's feelings would be nice, though, I guess... sa_tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Blocks
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo Ace wrote:
I'll try to make her become more attached than I am.

everybody wrote:
NEXTing

It's not a game, or a competition.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What is love?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:07 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Love Is A Burning Thing
And It Makes A Fiery Ring

The more love the better if you ask me! Down with Haters!

Sorry, just got back from the KKK rally downtown(i was protesting obviously), ill put some pics up later.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:15 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

These situations are only unique to a certain extent. Sure, every murderer is unique, but they all (deserve to) get jail time.

And I don't know what you even meant with your game comment, Blocks. If you're saying I think this is some sort of game, I don't. Solo's just playing with fire.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:54 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

These are pretty interesting. Here's a shot of the kkk people... freaking retards.

My favorite sign:

Yeah, F the KKK:

Me:

Peace and love and beautiful women:
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:57 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The last KKK rally I saw, the protestors(who were 90% black) got so out of hand that the police ended up shutting down the KKK rally(which they didn't have the right to do). The protestors ended up rioting an hour after the rally was already over. The riot(composed 100% of black people) took to the city, where they did the classics, such as throwing flaming bricks through windows, and robbing places blind. The KKK just kinda stood back with a "we told you so" expression. I'm glad yours didn't turn out like that, though.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:41 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Stupid black folk.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wow, Cyan, you said that so much better than me with such fewer words. <3
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:58 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Animate Dreams wrote:
The last KKK rally I saw, the protestors(who were 90% black) got so out of hand that the police ended up shutting down the KKK rally(which they didn't have the right to do). The protestors ended up rioting an hour after the rally was already over. The riot(composed 100% of black people) took to the city, where they did the classics, such as throwing flaming bricks through windows, and robbing places blind. The KKK just kinda stood back with a "we told you so" expression. I'm glad yours didn't turn out like that, though.

Actually, yeah police can. If the rally gets violent, or may get out of hand to a dangerous degree they can shut it down. You have a right to a peaceful protest, not a violent one.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:23 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sercit, the KKK was entitled to hold a rally, they had followed all the legal processes. The protesters had the same right to protest. It was the protesters that got out of hand, so action should've been taken against the protesters, not the rally. That's how it works when the KKK isn't involved, anyway. Protests get shut down all the time for getting out of hand, but this time, it shut down someone ELSE's rally, instead. That's why it's against the law.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:11 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sounds like your on the KKK's side ani.
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:55 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You're really dumb, aren't you, animate? Where in my post did I say they couldn't rally? I said the police can and will shut down a protest or rally if it begins to run the potential of getting out of hand. You have a right to a peaceful protest or rally. Not a violent one.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:35 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sercit, you didn't even read my post, so don't call me dumb. The KKK rally didn't get out of hand, the opposing rally did. That's why it was illegal. Holy shit.
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:31 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, that's the same. To prevent a race riot police have the authority to shut down a rally. Even if it's not your people getting out of hand.
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Right. I saw this thread and felt like posting a short reply about the current situation.

I took her back, actually a while before her birthday (april 9). She came back to me right after her parents came back from Peru.
Anyway, things are going back uphill now. People say "Na regen komt zonneschijn" here, which would be "After rain comes sunshine" here. This year it was more like rain, rain, nothing but rain. Losing your own mother at this age seems more unfair than anything in this world.
First Alexa gives me crap, and on the road to recovery my mother dies and I'm forced to fail my school.

Well, I've had a hard time trying to forgive Alexa. I doubt I'll be able to completely forgive her anytime soon. We still have some problems trying to get along. Frustrations easily piss us off.

Oh well. I guess I'm the one slipping away now...
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:20 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I had no idea that happened. I'm sorry to hear that. Life will get better. Just stick in there.

@ani: It was probably easier to shutdown the kkk side because the police didn't want the blacks to do what they ended up doing anyway. It would have turned into a huge race debate. Personally, I don't see the point in starting a rally like that because everyone knows that black people are going to get mad about it. The KKK knew it. But hey, it's a free country.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:44 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Aww Solo! you're pitiful! Come on by HS and put your feet up, we'll see what we can do about those frowns, eh? icon_sad.gif
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:41 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

icon_confused.gif
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yo, what happened to NEXTing? Solo didn't do it, and Solo is still in turmoil. I see a connection.
(Deactived B l a h e r)
BiLinux User
I can take it both ways

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:57 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Smong wrote:
We need more edrama this is so boring. Quick Apache say something that offends Cerium.

This the only thing I read so far that I found funny.

Anyways, for some reason I feel it to morally right to call solo a fucking asshole (I've been cheated on, and I know how it feels *grumps*), but yet this whole relationship doesn't involve me or anyone I know. In fact, something gives me a really good guess that someone is going to get their ass kicked in end over this (hopefully someone dies, I want a recording of the news report).

I've only read the first page of this, and after that I got a little bored and just decided to reply.

Good job by the way solo, for some reason I just feel like saying that. No idea why.
For my last statement anyways, I'm a bit curious of what this girl looks like, I need a mental picture in my head.
Well, I guess I'm off again. Goodbye everyone, maybe I'll come back and see how things around here progress.

EDIT: I was looking for a picture of man-boobs holding a kitten to add to MG's collection, but it's a bit hard to find
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 649 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.812021 seconds : 50 queries executed (71.0%): GZIP compression disabled