Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Solo's crazy ex-girlfriend blog
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic  New Server Post :: Post Windows media player edits your music  View next topic  
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quiet Cyan, I wanna see Solo get his ass kicked and labled bad things by his friends for this stunt!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:44 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The worst part, Solo, is you still refuse to accept the possibility that she never loved you in the first place, and used you for your large amounts of cash. I would never actually accuse her of that right out, since I don't know her, but you still have to accept the possibility.

Also, what makes you think she deserves another chance? All she's done is said some sweet words, which I think she's already proven her words have little value. You won't truly get over this until you realize that the connection is gone. You can't seem to fathom that, in a couple months, you may not even speak to her regularly anymore. It's actually very arrogant of you to expect that, not only will her current relationship end, but that she'll still be thinking of you when it does.

And one more thing - all this trying to get her back, it just tells her that you're the very same person she broke up with. And if she broke up with you once, and you haven't changed any since, she's going to have no reason to be back with you. It ALSO shows that she has the same power over you she's always had. Basically, this is in no way attractive, or in the least bit going to convince her that she should take you back. Being cool with the break-up would probably make her second-guess her decision way quicker. There are a lot of girls who date guys and break up with them, and take joy in making guys cry. It makes them feel valuable to see how bad it hurts people when they leave them. Yes, girls are evil.

Also, Cyan, LOL I call it Dutchland too.

Now, stare at my Panda, Solo. He is so lonely. icon_sad.gif Could you comfort him?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:02 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Okay. So I've given so bad advice, I'll admit, so I'll leave you with the advice my estranged Big Brother left to me on a card.

If you're in highschool don't get married, don't even think about it. Wait for the college pussy. College pussy > Highschool Pussy. Like it's power level is 9000.
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:09 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

He's right, I'd shorten it to 2 words of advice: coed dorm.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:18 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

See, even I have my moments. Be them rare and far between.
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think she actually hates everything I gave her now. I think she started to feel guilty in the end for accepting the gifts I gave her.
She was like "OMG I WANT THIS <material thing> SO BAD!!!" where I was like "ok sure" and I just let that go too far.

No, it wasn't only the material things.

And of course I'm arrogant enough to say she'll think about me when she dumps him or gets dumped. I don't think she'll come back right away, but she'll try to contact me again.

Heh, actually, yesterday she messaged me. I think someone said something she heard from my sister to her, at drama school.
The message was like "Tell your <my youngest sister's name> to shut up. She doesn't know me so she has no rights to spread rumours about me. Doesn't she have her own life.".
And now, today, I got exactly this message: "I know i shouldn't be talking to you. And i know you won't reply cos you're trying t forget me. I understand that. I just want to say I'm sorry for all the pain i've caused you. I truely mean it. I wish you the best, happiness. You deserve it. You are a great person. And deserve so much better. Hugs Xxxx"

I don't think if I should believe this. Actually, I think it's selfish to send me this.
She might have a slight feeling of guilt, and this way she's trying to get rid of that feeling. And by sending me this I'm just another victim of her crazy emotions.

I'm going to change my number and take a new phone. That'll make me feel better.

Oh, and I'm doing fine on the "finding a new girl"-process. icon_smile.gif Next victim!
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:09 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Doc Flabby wrote:
my advice would be play more subspace. Therefore reducing your contact with "females". Who needs "females" where you have a 2d spaceship game.

my advice remains the same biggrin.gif
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:55 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING?
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:35 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No idea, I guess we could just stop posting here. sa_tongue.gif

Time for school. icon_smile.gif
Blocks
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:08 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Crazy? Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have been wondering about the title of this topic. Is the blog crazy, or is your ex-girlfriend crazy?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:21 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I wanted to call her crazy back then when I started it, but I guess it'd work for both now.
I still wonder about the same sometimes now when I see the topic.

Let's just stop posting here, as everyone seems to be getting annoyed about it. It's not like it really matters anymore.
She's like dead to me, I'm not really going to talk to her anymore, and I don't want to see her anymore.

This chapter of my book has ended.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Girls don't need drama school.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:43 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I agree on that one, but she loves drama, obviously, haha. sa_tongue.gif

Meh, I guess my last post lost its integrity already.

Uh, yesterday a bunch of interesting things happened. I saw her at the bus stop next to the grocery store with her "new boyfriend". First he saw me, she didn't, but she looked when I went out of sight and she was shocked to know I saw them together.
After that, she came to my house, she asked how I was doing. And... then she told me she misses me too much...
And... after talking and talking she said she realised she made a really big mistake. That pretty much pissed me off and I told her to stop playing games with me.

Now she wants to dump him and try to get me back. I told her the door's closing, and I told her I want to move on. icon_confused.gif
What am I supposed to do? Tell her to fuck off? That'd seem the best to do now, but I'd regret it later. icon_confused.gif
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:15 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Eh, if she's realising she made a mistake. My honest opinion would be to make her work for it. Have her prove to you that she wants you to be with her again, and not just sex or whatever.

Believe it, or not, that piece of advice right there was given to me by my Ex's Father. He said: "Chris, I like you, I love you to death, but if she comes back don't let her just walk all over you again like you have been. She's got to work for it, and I hate to say that about my own daughter, but she's like her Mother was, and she did the same thing to me."

He and his Wife broke up and got back together Seven times before he finally put his foot down on her. When he put the foot down, told her the next time she leaves it's over for good, she never even thought about another man after that. She's indipendant, and spiteful to a fault, but she's also a really loving woman to him. He said if I wanted to have that sort of relationship I should heed his advice, be it if his Daughter came back or not.

Dad's watch, and Dad's hate to see guys go through that BS on account of their little girls. It's how most of them finally accept their growing up.

Like I said though, make her work for it and tell her if she does it again she's gone.

Relationships that last aren't without their rocky moments, usually brings the two closer in the end anyway. Sure it's some Operah bullshit, but who would you rather listen to about relationships? Operah, or Dr. Phill, or that Tommy Lee? Sure, Tommy bagged a lot of hot chicks, but he also has Hepatitus B too. =P Besides, you find a girl who'll be a freak for you, and when they come back they usually get freakier in the sack cause they don't want to loose you again, it makes up for the lays with many different women.

I'd rather have one good freaky girl who I can be with and train to my personal tastes, then sleeping with a random girl every night who I can't get to know, or won't get to know me. Which, the bullshit about marriage and commitment killing sex. It doesn't if you pick the right girl. =P
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:54 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo wrote:
What am I supposed to do? Tell her to fuck off? That'd seem the best to do now, but I'd regret it later.

Just don't say it like that, and you won't regret it. Dude, this is your chance to prove yourself as a man, to say "I am over you" and close the whole thing. Even if you're not, lie, because you will be over her soon. icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:47 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Take her back dude, just be sure she's not messing around with other ppl and don't get too re-attached.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:16 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wtf Musk
gtfo
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:50 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What? I consulted John Lennon's spirit about it yesterday afternoon and he said to let her under your skin.
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:52 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'll see her in 30 minutes. Meh, she wants to hang out with me somewhere today. I'm not going to.

I told her I want her to figure out what she really wants.

Heh, if she would've walked by 2 minutes earlier yesterday she would've seen me with another girl, now that would've changed the story in something interesting. sa_tongue.gif

That's actually what's going to happen, Musk. I'm too jealous to let her stay with him. But yeah, I don't even trust her enough to get really attached to her again. And I think she finally started to learn something, or she might just be too afraid to lie to me again.

Meh, I hate this childish game...
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:39 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo, Musk does have a point man. You can't let yourself get too attached, I learned that the hard way. Of course, I think we all do. Keep in mind my last relationship lasted almost two solid years before she and I had our problems and her leach of a new boyfriend wormed his way in.

Of course, girls tend to not realise that when it comes to guys. Some of us do care about them, some of us care about putting our meat between their tits and going to town and maybe we'll start to care about them. Thing is, the guys who are just after putting their meat between the tits come off as more "sweet" or sincere because they heap it on. They've got to hide the fact that all they want is their cheap thrills and to head on to the next girl.

Because girl's don't realise during problems the best thing for a couple to do is go to their respective corners, and chill alone for a day or so, as well as the "guys" waiting in their corners are just leaches waiting to slap their sauce on them, they'll sometimes fall for that "Knight in shiny armor" bullshit. I've got a close personal female friend whose doing that shit right now. She just broke up with a guy after, she's not over her last ex, who she was with for three years, and this dude she's about to go out with is such a leach that he's making her pay for her expenses getting to him. The food they'll have in their apartment. The first 3/4's of their rent for the first three months. Utilities.. etc... It's obvious how this will turn out, but all she sees is his White, well black since she's goth, armor. Whats worse is she's moving out of the state and reffuses to say where she's moving... I won't be able to protect her, and he knows it. Which is how abusive partners start out. But, he's her knight so she won't listen.

I have to admit, I was one of the first ones to shout "next!" but after looking it over man, she just sounds confused and has a guy trying to worm in. If she's not a slut then just take her back, make her work for it, and just count this as one of those life leasons in a developing relationship.

Of course, I should also add, all these guys shouting "Next!" and calling you silly for not listening to them. I'd love to know how long the last relationship they had was. =P
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:53 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sercit, my last relationship lasted two and a half years, and it ended very similarly to Solo's. I NEXT'd her, and have never regretted it.

Don't fall to the dark side, Solo. Do what's best for you.
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:59 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Right, well, because I don't really have the time to read your replies now I'll just make a short post and tell you what happened today.

Uh, I brought her to school this morning (so I was late for school myself). She left my house one hour ago. She said she's going to dump the other guy next week.
"It was wrong to dump you just because we were having problems."
"I wasn't really planning on having a relationship with him, I saw him as friends, but when he started to call me his girlfriend I guess I was okay with it"
"I should've just been alone instead of going with someone else. I realise that now, that's why I'm dumping him, and I'll come back after that."

No, I'm not going to lose myself in this, actually, I'll try to make her become more attached than I am.
I've been stupid enough today to pay for getting her bike fixed, that does make me feel stupid, but whatever, I feel good enough because that idiot's about to get dumped.
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:37 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Problem is when you do this "next" thing you don't take the time you need to get over a serious relationship. You bottle it all up, and ignore it. This gentleman is why women outlive us! All that stress and crap is built up and when we hit sixty we have a heart attack and go ded. While women who wear their emotions on their sleeves, live a hell of a lot longer.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:43 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No, Sercit, NEXTing is all about getting over someone. I have no hard feelings towards my ex in any way, except sorta regretting not breaking up with her first when I realized the relationship was going sour.

Solo, one minute you're talking about how weak you are and now you're saying you'll put yourself in a very tempting situation but stay strong and not get too attached? Come on, snap out of it!
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:47 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No, "Nexting" is a classic tactic where you ignore your feelings of abandonment, or regret, by focusing your attention on someone else. The backlog of unspent emotion builds and then unleashes itself in an awkward time or place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 655 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.672626 seconds : 50 queries executed (78.1%): GZIP compression disabled