Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Solo's crazy ex-girlfriend blog
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic  New Server Post :: Post Windows media player edits your music  View next topic  
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

A mental picture. Right.

Well. Funny how you say " In fact, something gives me a really good guess that someone is going to get their ass kicked in end over this ".
Actually, just a few hours ago, I got to know a few more things about this.

I think her dad kicks her slutty ass back to America now, I guess.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:10 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SOLO YOU ARE SO INSANE.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:25 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

OH GOD REALLY?

Haha, I think it's pretty funny. I guess I don't really even care anymore.

I'll be fine. icon_smile.gif
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:39 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Shit, he's going to kill himself.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:38 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Actually, Alexa tried to get attention by pretending to attempt to kill herself.

She took 15 pills of 50mg Nitrofurantoine. Which was the antibiotic given to her to treat her bladder infection.
This dose wasn't really toxic. She didn't really want to die, of course, just some attention.
A bleeding stomach would've been the result if she took more, but oh well.

The guy she dumped me for came up to me after she made a stupid excuse for not being able to see her.
She told him she'd get kicked out of the house by her parents. He was pretty upset and wanted to know what was wrong.

We never talked to eachother until then. And Alexa tried to keep both of her lives seperate. So, two days ago, we started talking and found out she was using the both of us. Well, she said something like "I still love you. I don't love him, I'm sorry for lying to you about him, and I'm sorry for playing him".

Well, I dumped her. She knows I won't talk to her until she gets professional help.
I did ask her how it feels to have a broken heart. Haha, all she does is cry.
Well, anyway, I'll turn 20 in a few weeks. I guess she won't be there like last year. Oh well.

She had two. Now she lost both of them. Her parents know she has issues. We've talked about it for two days now, and they're going to find a solution for her.

I hope she gets better. This isn't the girl I used to know. I don't even understand how she can still face me or my father after cheating on me like this.

Fuck it, time to occupy my mind and get some things done. icon_smile.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 671 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.613538 seconds : 30 queries executed (90.0%): GZIP compression disabled