Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Need a AS3 host for a zone called -CTF Fury

View previous topic  SSI Metallic Rift!!! Post :: Post Mystic Kingdom 2: legacy of Shadows [R...  View next topic  
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Need a AS3 host for a zone called -CTF Fury Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm in need of a host for a as3 zone with no bots and currently, only me and one staff(If you'd like to apply pm me with info). I don't need a host immediately, i'm gonna try the development zone by grelminar unless you have one you're self. I have never ran a zone before so you can expect a few questions, but i am quite active so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Here's a few detail's about my zone
1. Capture the flag type zone, 20 flags, 7 bases. Optional balling just for extra points.
2. I Use DCME and have elvl, but there is a bug right now that doesn't "flag" autowarp, actually, it "un-flags" auto warp when the map is loaded and....it's just a problem that needs to be fixed but not that big of a deal(auto warp warping locations are excesible through old school flying icon_lol.gif )
3. I'll try to attach a screenshot of whole map, although i don't know how lol. could you tell me?(i have photo impression 4.0, whatever that is)
4.let me look back to guidelines.....um, there's no storyline, that's for players to decide i guess. the ships are average speed i guess, but become faster ships as the prize. every ship can have every item, but not every ....well for example, cloak, stealth, xradar. only some ships can have those, and usually can't have stealth and cloak at same time. i also have a unique ship, ship 3, that is meant solley(how do you spell soley?) for carring flags, not killing.
4. oh yeah, i also have some auwesome lvz, from ssdl.com, and a few from window's. window's as in came with my computer, which sounds dull but is pretty soundtastic.
5. I mostly need coding staff for now for a few modules, plz pm if you can help.
ty in advance
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you want to plz leave a post
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 680 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.514946 seconds : 27 queries executed (83.4%): GZIP compression disabled