Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SSL AS3 Hosting

View previous topic  SSBD Descent 3 Post :: Post SSCI Unreal Tournament  View next topic  
steigerwald
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: SSL AS3 Hosting Reply to topic Reply with quote

yeah

Last edited by steigerwald on Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:01 pm, edited 13 times in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Admin
--steigerawld < steigerwald@gmail.com> aim: finally

you might wanna fix that
steigerwald
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

did not even notice that i did that. thanks chamb
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's still spelled incorrectly.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: i need a host ! :) Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm in need of a host for a as3 zone with no bots and currently, only me and one staff(If you'd like to apply pm me with info). I don't need a host immediately, i'm gonna try the development zone by grelminar unless you have one you're self. I have never ran a zone before so you can expect a few questions, but i am quite active so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Here's a few detail's about my zone
1. Capture the flag type zone, 20 flags, 7 bases. Optional balling just for extra points.
2. I Use DCME and have elvl, but there is a bug right now that doesn't "flag" autowarp, actually, it "un-flags" auto warp when the map is loaded and....it's just a problem that needs to be fixed but not that big of a deal(auto warp warping locations are excesible through old school flying icon_lol.gif )
3. I'll try to attach a screenshot of whole map, although i don't know how lol. could you tell me?(i have photo impression 4.0, whatever that is)
4.let me look back to guidelines.....um, there's no storyline, that's for players to decide i guess. the ships are average speed i guess, but become faster ships as the prize. every ship can have every item, but not every ....well for example, cloak, stealth, xradar. only some ships can have those, and usually can't have stealth and cloak at same time. i also have a unique ship, ship 3, that is meant solley(how do you spell soley?) for carring flags, not killing.
4. oh yeah, i also have some auwesome lvz, from ssdl.com, and a few from window's. window's as in came with my computer, which sounds dull but is pretty soundtastic.
5. I mostly need coding staff for now for a few modules, plz pm if you can help.
ty in advance

5 screenshots, last one is a full map in lower right corner

screenshots.zip - 124.14 KB
File downloaded or viewed 51 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Correct me if I'm wrong, but SSL isn't around anymore, is it? In which case, it should be noted as such in this topic, and this should be taken off sticky.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You are correct. SSL died.
Obvious case: SSCE Hyperspace (no longer SSCL)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If Brain switching servers was actually an indication that the server died, there would be no servers left in SubSpace.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Heya,

Thanks for pointing this out. SSL did infact close, however it was not widely publicised. Steigerwald, whom was paying for the server, decided to close it in respect of SSCE getting their new server. He also moved to the beach for the summer, and would "have no way of paying for it" because he was down there. Steigerwald greatly helped HS in its time of need, and could have been a great host in the SS Community. Thanks to him for the money that he put into it.
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Animate Dreams wrote:
If Brain switching servers was actually an indication that the server died, there would be no servers left in SubSpace.

Same with Halo. icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Animate Dreams wrote:
I don't get this.

A few weeks back I asked Steigerwald to post here on the current situation, looks like he's too busy/doesn't care.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Smong wrote:
[..]

I don't get this.

A few weeks back I asked Steigerwald to post here on the current situation, looks like he's too busy/doesn't care.

I just meant that Brain has left many servers, but not because those servers died. When BD confirmed that it was dead, he used HS as proof, and I was just making a joke since HS gets a new server every week anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 614 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.438122 seconds : 40 queries executed (92.5%): GZIP compression disabled