Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
[nevermind]

View previous topic  cool stuff Post :: Post How do you change victory music?  View next topic  
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: [nevermind] Reply to topic Reply with quote

[nvm] ... delete tongue.gif
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Instead of editing your post saying never mind, it is generally better to say what the answer was. Thankfully, I read your post already and went to go look up what the answer was.

His question was, in the LVZ protocol, what does filetime = 0 mean? If there is no filetime, it means that the section that follows is the INI information, and not a file. This is also signaled by the filename being length of 0. I believe that Continuum 0.37 required both of this to be true to read an LVZ file correctly, but 0.38 and the 0.39 prereleases may only require the filename length to be 0, but it has been a while since I tested this, and may have gotten the two switched around.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

yeah... but the answer was just written right after in the lvz protocol on the wiki... just didnt read enough tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> LVZ/LVL Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 688 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.424641 seconds : 28 queries executed (94.7%): GZIP compression disabled