Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
My Squad in the News

View previous topic  Do you know any good file uploaders? Post :: Post Racism in TW .. really bad  View next topic  
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: My Squad in the News Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://www.lex18.com/Global/story.asp?S=8817900

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/26789844.html

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/26817124.html

I'm with Manchester, and I may or may not be in the videos. But if you do see me I look haggard as fuck, we had been on that fire scene for 16 hours when most of the video crews came in.

I'm either in my dust colored turnout gear, with the yellow bands at the ankles, waist and wrists, or t-shirt and bluejeans with a safety vest on. Only one with long black hair, and glasses that's a guy.

We where on that fire for 16 hours total, and at the moment my feet look like something from "the Mummy" due to all the partial thickness blisters I have at the moment that popped on me and started bleeding.

of course this ""Anything like this happens to a small town like this, it's a tragic," says a witness, Shery Smith of Clay County. "I mean because we don't have nothing, this is Clay County."" line pisses me off. We have shit. We have a lot of great shit. Our Fire Department rolls a brand new 07 E-One Firetruck that we dropped $175,000. Our city/county isn't *that* broke, but god damn we can't keep the idiots off the news.

Which, we started the interior attack but then fell back to exterior due to the fact we nearly lost ten guys inside. The roof wasn't sagging a little bit, it was damn near ready to fall. Ugh, some people just need to be turned away from news crews.
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That's pretty cool. I didn't know Kentucky had a strong accent like that. It's worse than anyone I've heard in Alabama or Mississippi. I only understood part of what that bitch said about clay not having "nothing."

I like how they put it on their website and on the news. Do you know that guy who was talking?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:10 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Jamey's our Asst. Chief, and we're a small Squad so everyone pretty much knows everyone.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 661 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.707064 seconds : 29 queries executed (85.1%): GZIP compression disabled