Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Racism in TW .. really bad
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic  My Squad in the News Post :: Post just a question about being programmers  View next topic  
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

How about you put a cock in your mouth, douchbag.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:39 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

When ever you grow one I will gladly do it.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm Meow from halo-

Trust me. That screenshot was forged, first of all unreal does NOT type like that, and he would never do that. =/
AfricanPride
I spam a hack website's URL, arn't I super cool?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

GB to da LC said fuck you
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:07 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Die. In real life.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:08 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

hola chambahs -meow.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

long time no talk, how ya been
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

First off BD, i was talking to the person who said "fuck black people", second off, if you were the person who said that, fuck you. Lastly i said put "a" cock in your mouth, not mine. So either take it back or stfu
unreal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:54 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That forgery was quite random. icon_eek.gif
Anonymous wrote:
I'm Meow from halo-

Trust me. That screenshot was forged, first of all unreal does NOT type like that, and he would never do that. =/
heh. Thanks for the acknowledgement, probably all I'm going to get here. icon_smile.gif I wonder who AfricanPride is on subspace. But in regards to the reasons why that screenshot is clearly a forgery, the main one being what Meow mentioned. I detest it when people can't be bothered to type "I" and "you" in a sentence, it takes milliseconds to type those extra characters, so why not do it? It's a shame people are becoming less and less literate, in part due to lazyness. Anyway, if you're going to try and forge a screenshot AfricanPride, at least put the effort in to make it appear like the person in question actually said it. Holocaust is also spelt with an A.
Purge wrote:
Yeah, unreal_ has always been a prick. He was the former sysop of Halo (in the super corrupt days).
Same old story. When in positions of power I don't look the other way just because I'm their friend. It's easy to make enemies that way. Just because I fired you several times for abuse (and ripping off other peoples content) doesn't mean I'm abusing my powers. Get over the past and move on. You probably only decided to post that now simply because I still make fun of your monobrow that crawls around your face.

Edit to avoid double posting: After speaking to Meow randomly about it I'm guessing it's Gemini Dream (aka Lord Flash). Couple of days ago (the same time AfricanPride's account was created) I revealed the fact he's a paedophile on the halo chat channel (he went around messaging underage girls on subspace asking them to cyber/marry/whatever him a couple of years ago. He's also an old staff member I fired from Halo for abuse of power back then) due to a recent incident (see below).

From the looks of that screenshot he's probably done ?find unreal_ and noticed I spend the my non-idling subspace time in Trench Wars and decided to try and get me banned from there.

After not being sysop for so long the Halo zone is back to its old pathetic ways, and as such, Lord Flash has returned and back to being staff. He still abuses his powers by warping people around the arena in order to ban them for cheating, and those are the only types of things that us regular users can confirm for certain, of which true_vision turns a blind eye as normal. That's where I've always been different, and as previously stated, made plenty of enemies for such actions.

Last edited by unreal on Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:05 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

unreal wrote:
[..]

Same old story. When in positions of power I don't look the other way just because I'm their friend. It's easy to make enemies that way. Just because I fired you several times for abuse (and ripping off other peoples content) doesn't mean I'm abusing my powers. Get over the past and move on. You probably only decided to post that now simply because I still make fun of your monobrow that crawls around your face.
:\
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Opps my bad chambas. (Undo)

icon_lol.gif
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:50 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh stop your crying, unreal. icon_smile.gif
Rhap

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

unreal said it all.
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Rhap wrote:
unreal said it all.
LOL i bet this is africans prides new acount
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rhap

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No it's not retard. stfu.
The Apache
BECAUSE I'M A STUPID IDIOT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

martin luther king wrote:
fuck black people
LOL
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
ZackN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:21 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Speaking of Tw.... Look how currupt their shit is...

5:Lizard Fuel> whats your ban ID bobby
5:Heroin Bob> i dont even know
5:Heroin Bob> why?
5:Lizard Fuel> try to log in to tw and it will tell you
5:Heroin Bob> .?buy bangOP who doesn't abuse TW
5:Lizard Fuel> lemme pull some strings
5:Heroin Bob> why do you want my banid?
5:Lizard Fuel> just give it to me
5:caffy> he'll extend it by a year tongue.gif
5:Heroin Bob> why
5:Lizard Fuel> ok, dont
5:Heroin Bob> why do you want my virginity?
5:Lizard Fuel> i wont try to help you then
5:Heroin Bob> you cant help me
5:Heroin Bob> you idiot
5:Lizard Fuel> dont be so sure
5:Heroin Bob> no
5:Lizard Fuel> but ok
5:Heroin Bob> you cant
5:Lizard Fuel> stay banned
5:Heroin Bob> unless you suck off PL
5:Heroin Bob> you cant help me
5:Oen Izan> bob not to change the subject much, but you sound like randedl
5:Lizard Fuel> I have FTP access....i can make things vanish
5:Heroin Bob> liz
5:Heroin Bob> rudy checks daily for me
5:Heroin Bob> if i show up in TW
5:Heroin Bob> before march 11
5:ZackN> why'd you get banned?
5:Heroin Bob> im banned for ever
5:Lizard Fuel> Forget it bob
5:Heroin Bob> hence why i dont format, and change my ip
5:Lizard Fuel> i offered

wish i coulda had him as a friend wen i was banned from tw...
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:38 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lizard Fuel isn't staff in TW.
He is only dev and has FTP access to a small part of the website (aka, only the /gallery directory). He can't change anything related to a ban(g) with his access.

Furthermore, he is in no way representable for either TW staff or TW.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Lizard Fuel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:21 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

P ZackN> Hey
P Lizard Fue> hey
P ZackN> Will you go approve my pictures?
P Lizard Fue> what name did you submit them under
P ZackN> ZackN
P Lizard Fue> oh thats right, I denied your pictures cuz they were fake
P Lizard Fue> im only interested in posting pictures of actual players, not their fantasy girls.
P ZackN> wtf?!
P Next elimination match is starting. Type ?go elim to play
P ZackN> I'm going to get you axed
P Lizard Fue> oh yeah? how you plan on doing that?
P ZackN> I'm going to tell staff you abuse so they fire you.
P Lizard Fue> good luck
P ZackN> Stfu newb.

Kids these days...
ZackN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:08 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lizard Fuel wrote:
P ZackN> Hey
P Lizard Fue> hey
P ZackN> ZackN
P Lizard Fue> im only interested in posting pictures of actual players, not their fantasy girls.
P ZackN> wtf?!
P Lizard Fue> good luck
P ZackN> Stfu newb.

Kids these days...

First of all, i dont say the word.. "Newb" makes you look stupid..
2nd.. i wouldnt send tw any kind of pics...
3rd.. took you long enough to respond..

GJ.. icon_smile.gif -ZackN
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:27 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ZackN, please reread my post.
Anyhow I would suggest both of you drop the subject, it goes nowhere.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
K'
You can win any war if you start a year early

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:53 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Newbies.
Lizard Fuel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:17 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mav, the point is that Im trying to progress from the position I am in now, and dont need kids like this holding me back. I don't claim to be staff or to have any access to bang. But in my own defence, with some of the work I have done for the zone, between maps and website coding, I most definately DO represent TW. Thanks
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:43 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lord is simply helping out the zone, there is most likely a reason for rudy not liking Zack. This is what I am assuming.
Your Daddy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:01 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lizard Fuel wrote:
P ZackN> Hey
P Lizard Fue> hey
P ZackN> ZackN
P ZackN> wtf?!
P Lizard Fue> good luck
P ZackN> Stfu newb.

Kids these days...

Notice the bold part of that log.

Also notice the P next to the line "Next elimination match is starting. Type ?go elim to play".

Those are zone messages that are sent periodically, they would not be a P on your logs.

Way to have a fake log, stupid ass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 618 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.925173 seconds : 50 queries executed (71.6%): GZIP compression disabled