Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SSCT Super Fortress

View previous topic  In Darkness, light will shine. Post :: Post SSN hosting  View next topic  
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: SSCT Super Fortress Reply to topic Reply with quote

Super Fortress has moved host back to SST. Please redownload it in your zones list. Thanks icon_smile.gif

If you'd like to see a description of SF, then click the link below (the pictures are not 100% accurate):
http://forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?t=6687

Thanks,
Confess+
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So are you still using that same map (the one you used in that other post's screenshot)?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No, we're using a different one. It is smaller and the download time has been cut down significantly.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why'd you revert back to a non-SSC biller?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It is on SSC...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Apache
BECAUSE I'M A STUPID IDIOT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

well instead of junking my post, maybe you could've answered my question like to did to purge's. idiot, just because you don't like me - it's not reason to junk my posts.

but i guess i can'd do anything about it since you've got moderator powers. (rofl)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The Apache wrote:
idiot, just because you don't like me - it's not reason to junk my posts.

Adding in lol or rofl to your post doesn't help.

The Apache
BECAUSE I'M A STUPID IDIOT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

so what if i added lol or rofl to my posts? i found it funny and i asked a question, what the hell is wrong with that?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
phong
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

sshhh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 870 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.419399 seconds : 33 queries executed (93.4%): GZIP compression disabled