Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
In Darkness, light will shine.

View previous topic  SSCB Super Fortress Post :: Post SSCT Super Fortress  View next topic  
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: In Darkness, light will shine. Reply to topic Reply with quote

SST - Official Open date was on October 23, 2005
~~~

For almost one year now SST has brought you premier service, at an unbeatable price, free! But now, we take it one step further.

SST started out with simply one cable server, but soon we found that the cable server was simply too small. With our growing database from the biller, and the growing respectable name, SST had been requested to host several small zones.

SST would like to introduce to you...Drum roll please.....

SSCT!

Thats right, SST has now recieved SSC.

Special Thanks to the Following:

Ghost Ship - For passing the word along, and much more!
Gemini Dream - For giving me the courage, and recommending me.
Viligante - For pushing me to apply icon_smile.gif
Mine Go Boom - For putting in a good word icon_smile.gif
Polix - For support icon_smile.gif
Swift - For supporting me icon_smile.gif
SVS - For supporting me icon_smile.gif
And anyone else that I have missed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SST/SSCT
"The light in Darkness"

Please note: Do not request SSC unless you are currently being hosted by an SSC host. We will not add new servers unless you meet the requirements of getting SSC. SST is available for anyone whom would like free, high quality, Non-SSC hosting. Our quality will not suffer because we have gained SSC. We will still maintain our Person - To - Person friendly relationship.

Thanks Everyone,
SST
Confess+ (Owner)
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Did you just thank... Gemini?! icon_confused.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I wonder why SST got SSC. It's not like SST is a big network with lots of players.
I was always told that if you want to get SSC, your zone must have a solid large playerbase.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol PSSF has more people online in the last week according to those stats.

Kitty Girls FTW!

Wasnt SST blocked from the SSC directory server though? Hardly any SST zones seem to be in the directory....none are connecting to the PSS directory either.
Altec

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't belive I'm not on that list. After all I taugh you!

ffs...
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol, well as far as I know, you werent involved in the addition of SST to SSC directly tongue.gif But yes, for the indirect status that you have had, you should be on there tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Altec

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bah...little so much does he.
BlueGoku
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Omg you missed me too. I voted yes as well =(.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I donno who all voted, or any of the chat, so I can only put up "The Council". tongue.gif

So,
Thanks to the Council tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pidd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

As I already said (before someone deleted it): Well done biggrin.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 634 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.433214 seconds : 34 queries executed (92.5%): GZIP compression disabled