Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
One more ship rotator :D
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic  Greenland Lvz Editor Post :: Post [TIA] Tiled Image Animator  View next topic  
SOS
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:04 pm    Post subject: One more ship rotator :D Reply to topic Reply with quote

This rotates Continuum ships without any up-and-down jumping or other distortions(Altough things that go over the edges do get cut off).
The source BMP must contain the ship facing straight up and it must be a perfect square. It can be any size.
If the BMP background is not black, expect uglyness.

Usage:
Very easy. Fill in the filenames and click on "Rotate".

System requirements:
.Net framework (http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com)

Ship Rotator v1.0.0

ShipRotator.zip - 52.77 KB
File downloaded or viewed 461 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
VampZ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

nice. good job!
roof_tiles
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

this is by far the best ship rotator, even has anti alias! say...search for my post about making 3d ships, add a lighting layer on the ship to make it 3d..like what i do in photoshop.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
evil olive

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: how Reply to topic Reply with quote

sos how do i work that ship rotator i saved it and tried to unzip it but it says invalid file so i tried to just open it and it said the same thing.

any help will be great

evil olive
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
evil olive

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

now itll open but i cant find that update on windows
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
Doggeti
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have the same problem as evil olive.
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

.NET Framework Redistributable
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d7158dee-a83f-4e21-b05a-009d06457787&DisplayLang=en

BTW, it either makes you get a load of "updates" first, or the actual runtime contains some undocumented "features", typical MS method of getting the latest "patches" and buggy code into your system without you being specifically told.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
FudLe Pucker
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

oh man, i'm not downloading 20 megs just for a ship rotator tongue.gif
Big D.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just making a 3D model, making it spin and then rendering the frames as image files would be so much easier...And it would be a 3D rendered image, not some drawing with a lighting filter applied to it...
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Big D. wrote:
Just making a 3D model, making it spin and then rendering the frames as image files would be so much easier...And it would be a 3D rendered image, not some drawing with a lighting filter applied to it...

3d modeling isn't drawing? there aren't lighting effects in modeling programs?

plebe
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

crashes in photoshop CS (icon_cool.gif @____@;;

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

photoshop cs aka 8

well i cant really say its the real retail version....i think its a beta so....
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

what makes you think it has anything to do with photoshop?

it doesn't
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
totalpwnage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

OMG this is exactly what ive been looking for! TY LOADS! this works really easily too icon_smile.gif
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

.net is $$
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

can u tell me some example of perfect squares biggrin.gif

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

because i used the ship rotator and the ship came out looking crooked
Jason
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Dear Guest,

A perfect square is defined as having equal height and width. For instance, your original ship image might be 50x50 pixels. Then it would be a perfect square. If your actual ship isn't a perfect square, which I doubt it would be, that's fine. Simply make the canvas size a perfect square and drop your ship in the center of the canvas. Might I add, you are one hell of a dipshit for not knowing what a perfect square is to begin with.

Best Regards,

~J

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

well actually a square wont be a square if it its length and width isnt the same,
the thing is i tried the ship rotator on 36 x 36 pixels and 150 x 150 pixels and they still turn out looking crooked, and yes im sure the image is dead center on the canvas; i was hoping that i might have done something wrong because SOS mentioned a "perfect square"
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Convert your image into a better format, such as png, gif, or just zip it up, and attach it to these forums, or link to it from somewhere else. Then we can see if its off centered, or what to change on it.
Mr Ekted
Movie Geek

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

"Ro-taters? What's ro-taters, precious?"
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mr Ekted wrote:
"Ro-taters? What's ro-taters, precious?"

ro·ta·tor·es!! Roll them, spin them, stick them in a console*!

Sorry, couldn't think of a better word for here...
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The fat hobbitsis is making fun of us, precious. *Gollum* *Gollum*

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jason
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
well actually a square wont be a square if it its length and width isnt the same

Okay... I really hope you're just trying to make a bad joke here, Captain Obvious.
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Jason wrote:
Okay... I really hope you're just trying to make a bad joke here, Captain Obvious.

captobvious.png - 10.98 KB
File downloaded or viewed 64 time(s)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 685 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.477407 seconds : 52 queries executed (91.7%): GZIP compression disabled