Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Gamestation.

View previous topic  Error in code. Post :: Post song length (php/javascript)  View next topic  
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Gamestation. Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm trying to get the money lined out to help fund a web-based series of games set in and around a setting my roleplaying community was based around.

There are three games that we are desiring. The First, probably the easiest, 2-D shooter like subspace, though I would preffer a 3/4 down view with the ability to edit maps - as with subspace (But this feature will not be released to the public in the Alpha, and will be decided upon by myself and those involved if it will be on the Beta.). Unlike Subspace, however, I want the players to be able to modify their ships overr time with a leveling system that we are currently working on. There will be other features, but this post is just going over the highlights.

The other is a GMud. It's going to be sprite based, like the other game more features than I care to list on this highlight, but it's the project I really want to see started and up.

I say web-based, but honestly I can be happy with stand alone clients with a connection to the webhost so that accounts can be handled on the main site. in any case, if you're interested and want to work at it alone or with a group, pm me with possible comission prices. Looking to start the client development-side of it by late winter early spring.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What happened to your other project?
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Depends on which one, really. With the comics I'm waiting on work from the artists, they've been given their stuff; The Site died because the partner I had with it was swamped and had really poor time management abilities, and the games.. Well this is *them.*
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Topic's dead, the aspiration isn't, but my admins and I are putting the whole game development on hiatus for a few months while I'm taking my EMT classes. However, once these classes are done I will be starting this up again; also I'll be able to actually pay the individuals who work on this project for their services so.. yeah. Hawt damn, I guess. sa_tongue.gif

In the meantime we are pushing the comic that'll go along with the game and I'm busting my gears working on what I do best: Character/plot development.

I should have some updates more worthwhile starting mid-december.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Non-Subspace Related Coding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 677 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.473393 seconds : 29 queries executed (95.4%): GZIP compression disabled