Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Continuum 0.38pr2 (link to file included)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  To all zones connected to SSC Billing ... Post :: Post Archiving of the Forums  View next topic  
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

PrittK wrote:
> For .gif format, does .38 support multiple colors and transparencies?

No, it is better to do some work when preparing images than doing it at
client real-time.

> For .png format, will there be support for multiple translucency layers?

No translucency support yet.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Kill9mm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

How do you recommend optimizing graphics for continuum? (referencing multiple bit depths).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Mine, just some more clarification. Makelevel is not needed to separate things anymore, but it will still make functional .lvz's, right?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Kill9mm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Akai wrote:
Mine, just some more clarification. Makelevel is not needed to separate things anymore, but it will still make functional .lvz's, right?

Good point. So buildlevel is the preferred and tested lvz compiler?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

What I assume is that makelevel (or clc) will still work fine if you just use them as you would buildlevel. You'll just still have to be careful not to add files twice.

I'm not sure, however, it's just nice to be certain.

I plan on just using buildlevel, but I'd like to know this.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Disturbance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Sounds great, what I would REALLY love to see is a inda transparent AW radus on radar, would have to be for your own aw, to stop all that "OMFG I had AW" when you think they are in your area icon_wink.gif

Other than that, looks great GJ
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:58 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

An excellent suggestion dist!
I second.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KeyserSoze`

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 2:12 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

This always pissed me off...

When you press F2 four times you get the people split into freqs. It would be nice to see not only that but each persons Kills/Deaths and each persons Squad. You could add it so the fifth f2 would equal this or the fourth would show all of this.

Would this be possible??? Priitk?
KeyserSoze`

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

to mine Go boom as well, or whoever is doing the programming.
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:26 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

suggestions? that's what the subspace community calls spilling off steam... up into the air, away they go
METHODZ
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 4:02 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I clicked it said, Failed to load dynamic link library measures.dll
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

you mean menures.dll ? I believe PR2 does not come with one - use the one from your 37 directory or put your pr2-38 files into the same directory as 37
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Who the hell runs 8bit nowdays?
Maybe the comps at the goverment and civil service offices, those are ussually out dated since they buy cheap stuff to save on budget.
But I doubt any normal person got a comp that can't function in 16bit, unless they're poor like kenny.

&#38647;
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Torr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

ac_whaasup.gif

When is it going to be released so i can use it in SSCU Trench Wars???

grav_update.gif
Trench Wars Staff.
TWDev Member.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:24 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Aren't you that guy who stalked roof-tiles trying to get coowner in his zone?
Torr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Gravitron wrote:
Aren't you that guy who stalked roof-tiles trying to get coowner in his zone?

1) no i am not.. i do not even know what you are talking about when you say "stalked roof-tiles"

2) i do not know who coowner is.

i only just registered for this forum to get an update on the Continuum .38 release date.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:53 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

http://forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?t=690
Smithy101
Thing 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Awesome new_borgsmile.gif new_asthanos.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

dude, you just bumped a nearly year-old topic

now you die
Pincode

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

rofl
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
ExplodyThingy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

BUMPAGE

Dr Brain> I hate clean air and clean water. I'm a member of Evil Conservitive Industries
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

LMFAO
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: