Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Invisionfree RSS Feed

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  win32/winsock (part 2) Post :: Post Signing up on website for program  View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Invisionfree RSS Feed This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Heya; I DID GOOGLE THIS!

Does anyone know where I can get a RSS Feed plugin for the Invision power boards? I tried looking but didnt find anything, or maybe I didnt know what I was looking for. Thanks!
SpecShip*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Invision are gay.
Die.
(Deactived B l a h e r)
BiLinux User
I can take it both ways

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

this has nothing to do with Continuum server help, but I quess that's why this is trash talk. Screw Invison, get somthing better like phpBB.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

it is for my zone, and i dont want to switch does anyone know of a rss feed?
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

There's a Non-Subspace Related Coding forum. This and a few other topics in trash talk belong there, and I think the authors just don't realise it.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
-Smong-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

blah-er wrote:
Screw Invison, get somthing better like phpBB.
I think Invision is better. If you don't have time to read all the new posts you want to, then you can come back and they are still marked as unread (ssforum.net has this).
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Guys, quit blabing about invision vs. phpbb vs. other forums. Either help him, or shut up.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Dr Brain wrote:
Guys, quit blabing about invision vs. phpbb vs. other forums. Either help him, or shut up.

There's a Non-Subspace Related Coding forum. This and a few other topics in trash talk belong there, and I think the authors just don't realise it.

Also, smong is a dumb newb.

"I could run a ss server on my car stereo!" -Xalimar
"Liberta tuit ma ex infernis" -Event Horizon
"I know too much about nothing." - Mine GO BOOM
"Hmm anyway, back to my kingdom hearts." - Chambahs
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I would argue that asking for an RSS feed addon isn't coding.

And I, along with smong, enjoy that feature of Invision.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Yet this http://www.forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?t=5998, this http://www.forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?t=6009, and this http://www.forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?t=5955 could have gone nicely in there while avoiding spam and probably even recieving more quality viewers.

Besides, "Working on the next great OS" isn't necessarily coding either you anal bastard.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be more prudent to put your gripe into those threads rather than this one?

And I might argue about where to put the website coding one.
trocbastroc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: orelorlacae This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

varcnae
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

smells like lock & ban
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Non-Subspace Related Coding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 639 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.589906 seconds : 38 queries executed (80.8%): GZIP compression disabled