Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Free Animate Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic  Amd Cpu Id? Post :: Post My oppinion of this forum.  View next topic  
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:16 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

FREE ANIIIMAAAAAAAAAATEE!!!!!!!!!

DOOOWN WITH CHAMBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Nitrate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

BTW Gus, I never said the dog was God. God works through people and things.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:22 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Since you guys insist on posting with images:

That ones for you Ani

And Nitrate, your not worth wasting time for. So Ill describe you as this guy:

www.pwned.nl
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:35 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Chambahs wrote:
LOL I have sysop powers, yes. I do not have the bot's password and sysop on the bot tho, sorry. Nobody wanted you banned until you started abusing bot. How else could you get 5mil when you NEVER play, you are always in spec, and everyone knows that. People who play 24/7 and save up all their creds dont get close to that. Nobody wanted to blame you as the hacker, but seriously think about it. Right after you are axed and banned, something goes wrong with the zone like this. Who wouldnt accuse you? Its human nature.

Are you saying you play and spec in the zone 24/7?
It's possible to get 5k, idiot. What's so wrong with that?
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:38 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I said 5 mil you fucking moron. And EVERYONE knows ani doesnt play at all. Stay out of it if you dont know wtf your talking about.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:52 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Too bad it wasn't 5 mil. I wish, but it wasn't. You're just an idiot. It was 500k. And, it was slots. In fact, the logs, which I've already had checked for me, never showed that I used .cgive except when I have away creds for trivia. The total was under 50k, which is certainly not 500k or 5 mil. So unless you figure out how to get FTP and somehow change the bot logs, you're just spouting BS.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:58 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Maybe Animate Dreams does play, but no one really cares if he does or doesn't? Too bad that I actually PLAY there.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:03 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

P Johnny Bla> .cget Nitrate
P PB-Core> Nitrate has 519375 credits
T Miss Meow> rivven..sounds familiar <_<
YoungJizzl> y is my screen keep getting splatted on?
C 1:Johnny Blaze> umm
C 1:Johnny Blaze> beefie
T Animate Dr> He staffed at DS
Pockets25 (Team 0) has dropped the flag!
39er> cause Nitrate

YoungJizzle (Team 0) stole Team 1's flag.
P Johnny Bla> when we removed ani from bot like 10 times, and he still had access
YoungJizzle (Team 0) lost the flag! Killed by see you later!
P Johnny Bla> .cget animate dreams
P PB-Core> animate dreams has 517719 credits
habeeb> !buy
P I\/Ir Beef> hmm
P Johnny Bla> .cget animate dreams
P I\/Ir Beef> ani
P help: (Nitrate) (Public 0): wtf what mod took my cred

So you are telling me, 2 people that never play, can possibly get over a mil in creds combined? I find it very hard to believe.

EDIT: And sorry, your right, I misread and apologized. It was over 500k a peice
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:08 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You could use the gamble feature of the bot? Since he is in spec, it's not that hard you know.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:10 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That's what you get when you play in dumb zones ran by dumb newbies.

I could say so much more, but fuck it, who cares.

All I can supplement:
Quote:
was the ban just fir that zone??

If this thing is on SSC, then guranteed it won't go beyond the zone's scope.

AD, go play a decent game/zone.

"I could run a ss server on my car stereo!" -Xalimar
"Liberta tuit ma ex infernis" -Event Horizon
"I know too much about nothing." - Mine GO BOOM
"Hmm anyway, back to my kingdom hearts." - Chambahs
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:12 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So with that last post, Cham, you basically admitted you were just angry that I had way more creds than you. That's a great reason to ban someone. You've yet to show any logs of me .cgiving anyone that much. So quit spouting off BS about me abusing. TJ knows I didn't abuse, and that's all that matters.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:26 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ani TJ posted all the logs in front of you, stop acting like you dont know this already and just give it up, seriously. Do you REALLY want me to go in logs and look for you abusing the creds? You and I both know what you did, you dont need to get your little friends involved, but just for you, if you want me to ill post them.

By the way, if you didnt know, the only people who have BanG is TJ and beefie. So you keep blaming me for banning you, but I didnt pull the trigger.

Also on another note: I didnt say anything. What I said is you both had over 500k creds when you guys never play. Who cares who has more creds? You make it seem like I play the damn game.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:37 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why do you play such a big part in this if you didn't even ban him? I think you should just keep out of it really.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:25 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Who said whos name first? I think you need to give the RIGHT person that advice, newb.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:41 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Newb has a point. I don't see Purge disgracing himself in here.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:47 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Chambahs wrote:
Who said whos name first? I think you need to give the RIGHT person that advice, newb.

I gave the adive to the right person already. You.

If you didn't ban him, you therefore don't have a big role in this situation, so why the hell are you trying to stir up a load of shit that you aren't even sure of?
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:03 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

A good guy I've known for a long time was banned from SSCB Paintball Reloaded earlier today without proof or notification of his alleged offense. Now he faces clearly false accusations of hacking at the hands of Johnny Blaze (AKA Chambahs).

All humanitarian protesters were denied an audience and silenced for approximately 190 years.

DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSORS! FREE ANIMATE DREAMS!

IT had nothing to do with d1, at least im a PART of the zone. Hes not even attached with the zone in anyway possible, go lecture him. Also, im not trying to stir up a bunch of shit. I am sure of alot of things, and I would tell you all if I was allowed to. You will be seeing people getting hit with the facts as soon as I am allowed to spill the facts.
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

And people used to call me corrupt...
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:05 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes, Cham, I would LOVE for you to find ONE example of me abusing .cgive. All TJ showed me was you abusing .cgive, .cgiving yourself 50k.

And I don't want to lecture D1. He saw what you were doing and decided he wanted to do something about it, that's his prerogative, I can't say a thing to him.
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:20 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

U ALL ARE RETARDS WHO EVER BANED A POOR GUY FOR GETING SOME CREDS FROM THE BOT! (AND U ARE NOT EVEN SURE THAT HE DID IT)

I UNDERSTAND IF HE HACKED THE ACTUAL SERVER BUT THE BOT --> ITS USELESS ANY WAY I SEE LIKE 5 PEOPLE PLAY SSCB PAINTBALL A WEEK >>THATS PROBABLY STAFF ANY WAY<<

IF 5 PEOPLE PLAY SSCB PAINTBALL AND SOME ONE STEELS SOME CREDS AND KILLS THE GAY BOT ITS NOT GONA EFFECT ANYTHING BUT IF IT WAS LIKE HALO OR TW THEN IT WOULD BE RESONABLE TO BAN THAT GUY ^_^
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
ThunderJam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

OK I AM GOING TO CLEAR UP THIS PROPAGANDA SHIT HOLE

IF you dont know, i own the zone, SSCB PAintball Reloaded.

1) Ani being fired. Started as questionable cred stuff, escalated into taking creds from higher staff (cham), then they both got into an immature argument. Ani talked back to upper staff, shit talked sysops, and refused to cooperate with me wen i wanted to discuss it. Thus, fired.

2) Ani and Nitrate were originally silenced for Staff Harassment. Then they brought in a multitude of playres (including some who had never even been to the zone b4) to start spamming "UNSILENCE ANI!" Thats where the ban came in, and the silencing of other people.

3) The arena messages, abuse, and crash: This was not chambahs. After being examined, everything originated from the PB-Support bot. Staff and Bot pw's had just been changed recently. Upon further examination (with bot experts) we are fairly sure that everything originated from a sort of "back-door" feature. Light Hazard, who left staff recently, gave us an updated plugin (thats on pb-support) and he refused to give us the src.

4) LH: So, it is assumed that LH was behind a backdoor command thru the bot. After checked, it turns out the bot did hundreds of arena msg's and kicks within a second. No one could have done this besides a bot programmed to do it.

5) Obviously the incidents happening back to back is a bit of a stretch, and they are most likely related. It is also noted that Ani and LH were together in opposing Johnny Blaze/Cham b4 they left staff. Would be logical if they did this together.

So, there you have it all. No more having people craftily leaving out part of the story, THIS IS IT.
Light Hazard
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sorry TJ, but if you remember, I updated the bot BEFORE Ani was fired. I didn't expect Animate Dreams to be fired. I never cared for what happens. And really, I could care less about what happens to Chambahs, I was just telling Beefie my own opinion.

Please, DO NOT FORGET, the bot was updated BEFORE Animate Dreams was fired.

I don't plan on sharing the source code. But if you want, I can show it to some bot programmers and they can bitch at me if needed.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agurus
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bah move this crap to your forums.

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:16 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LH, catid has already told me how your other plugin has crashed zones and how of a sloppy programmer you are. I dont have anything against you, I dont want to fight, and I really dont want to start any bullshit between us, but what is done is done and you cant hate me for that. Also, your sig doesnt help much to defend your case...the super hacker part.
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Used to? You still are, Cerium.

Also, to ban someone you don't need BanG, just good old fashioned smod with ftp or sysop and possibly ftp access.
One *info and couple *putfiles/uploads later and you get the same effect, give or take.

At any rate, you are all dumb newbs power mongering fools with dumb zones.
Shut up already and stop spamming my forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 673 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.796725 seconds : 50 queries executed (67.1%): GZIP compression disabled