Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Free Animate Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic  Amd Cpu Id? Post :: Post My oppinion of this forum.  View next topic  
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:08 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So... who was in the zone with the sysop powers in the zone and on the bot to actually do all this stuff? Cham. Who wanted me banned and, after finally getting me banned, found a bunch of people on my side trying to get me unbanned? Cham. Who is the one person who would want to blame a hacking on me to get me netbanned? Cham. Who hacked the zone? CHAM!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:11 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Your information was automatically disqualified due to the extreme biased content.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:12 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well who else is capable of that many arena messages?

NOTE: This is a question, not an accusation before you get all pissy

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:13 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

A reasonable answer would be a hacked bot. But if someone took teh time to hack a zone surely they would take the time to hack the sysop password.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:15 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ya rly.
And no, it wasn't biased. Look at the evidence, Cham wanted me netbanned.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:20 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

wanting someone to get netbanned is not evidence.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:20 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LOL I have sysop powers, yes. I do not have the bot's password and sysop on the bot tho, sorry. Nobody wanted you banned until you started abusing bot. How else could you get 5mil when you NEVER play, you are always in spec, and everyone knows that. People who play 24/7 and save up all their creds dont get close to that. Nobody wanted to blame you as the hacker, but seriously think about it. Right after you are axed and banned, something goes wrong with the zone like this. Who wouldnt accuse you? Its human nature.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:22 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

FOR GREAT JUSTICE
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:25 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

<i>LOL I have sysop powers, yes. I do not have the bot's password and sysop on the bot tho, sorry. Nobody wanted you banned until you started abusing bot. How else could you get 5mil when you NEVER play, you are always in spec, and everyone knows that. People who play 24/7 and save up all their creds dont get close to that. Nobody wanted to blame you as the hacker, but seriously think about it. Right after you are axed and banned, something goes wrong with the zone like this. Who wouldnt accuse you? Its human nature.</i>

Slots, Cham.
As the logs show.
I see you've shown me no logs of bot abuse, and ThunderJam himself knows I didn't abuse the bot for creds. You're just trying to find a scapegoat. You're like the guy down my street who torched his house for the insurance money.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:32 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why do I need to find a scapegoat? If you havent noticed, this whole topic is "CHAM DID IT" or "CHAM DID THIS AND THAT" lol. Quote me somewhere in this topic where i said "Ani -IS- the one who hacked the zone". I only -thought- it was you because its pure human nature like I stated before. Who would be the first person to think of if this happend in the way it did?

Ani = Axed
Ani = Banned
Zone gets "hacked" 10 mins later.
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:33 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Convenient for you, eh?
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:33 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just wanted to point out as well, Who is getting the most offencive about this?
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:34 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

First, you get me fired. Then, you get me banned. And I still annoy you. Of course, you want to go to the next logical step. Just because you didn't say I did it in MGB forums, doesn't mean you didn't tell other people in PB it was me.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:35 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, Gus, probably the people with cause to get offensive, the ones who are getting blamed.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:41 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ani, if you havent noticed, I never minded you at ALL before all this chaos happend. Why would I wanna get you fired? Why would I wanna get you banned? You GOT banned and FIRED on your OWN actions. Please STOP blaming ME for YOUR actions. Who told the sysops to "fuck off"? Who kept .ctaking credits from players with the bots? Who kept saying "Beefie is a fag" and "TJ is retarted" in public chat to everyone?

And you try to blame all these things on me? Did I make you do all these things? Or are they your own actions? You seriously need to man the fuck up and take responsibility for your own actions. I did it. Sure, in DS I was a bit over the edge. But I never abused enough to talk about. Nobody had a problem with me, unless it was the people who god banned from me. The people who diserved it. And when is that not common? What zone do you go to, where a player gets banned, doesnt talk shit to the person who banned them? Ani, read this, and think it all over. Hopefully you can man the fuck up before you turn old.
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:44 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Still a little resentful about PBR not going to ASSS eh. Ill agree that it was a good idea but you dont have to go chaotic when it failed.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:47 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It didn't fail. I was still working on it. And Cham, you want me banned because I piss you off and I tried to dissuade TJ from hiring you in the first place. Because I knew you'd abuse... this is just like when you got fired from DS and banned everybody in sight before you got banned yourself.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LOL, first off, you were axed before i QUIT. I, my friend, didnt get axed. I quit, killed everyone, and banned myself. Vili then removed my ban and added one for a perm ban. As I stated before, P L E A S E get your facts right.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:53 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I was there. I have my facts right. Lying doesn't make things better. I wasn't fired before you were, I know that, I was one of the ones cleaning up your mess.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:55 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cleaning up my mess states that you were there after everything was done. So, how were you there? And I dont see anyone lying here, unless you are starting to feel the guilt?
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:56 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, I was there at DS, after you banned everyone, and I cleaned up your mess. the lie is that you didn't get fired, and that I got fired before you.
Nitrate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:59 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Gus here is a picture for your own pleasure
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List MSN Messenger
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:02 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What a facinating religion! You believe God is a dog. Good for you.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:06 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I wish we could all be like nitrate. Get brainwashed and let Ani do all the thinking for us. Btw Ani, what exactly did you do on staff anyway? Just sat there and specced? Made yourself non-useful like your life normally is? Give us all a favor - Get a gun, think about how meaningful your life is, and then just get it over with and use it on yourself. Thanks.
Nitrate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:15 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Chambahs, you freakin ignored me for a week, and like disowned me. We were cool, but you had to be an ass about something I didn't say. You create so much drama, that my body starts making more testosterone because of all the estrogen you excrete.

BTW Animate hasn't brain washed me lol. I was all fine and dandy, before your newbie mod decided that 500k credits was "unfair". Life is unfair, I slotted for them, and there is no proof that Ani gave me 500creds from THE BOT.

Btw

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 645 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.738341 seconds : 50 queries executed (70.9%): GZIP compression disabled