Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Free Animate Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic  Amd Cpu Id? Post :: Post My oppinion of this forum.  View next topic  
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Gus. wrote:
it is. Episode 43 to be exact.

I'm sorry, that's not the answer we were looking for.

NEXT

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:02 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

cracks not the answer either man icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:28 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

"Ani offered to donate creds to ppl for joining his squad. The player agreed, then turned around and donated them the chambahs. Totally fair? right? so then ani starts protesting and trying to ctake them from Cham. Of course a .cgive .ctake fight ensues. Immature of both of them, but i believe ani was the one who was wrong."

TJ, you have my log of that episode too. You know exactly what happened, quit trying to portray it so it looks like you fired the right person. You know I told the person I gave creds to that I was giving them to him on the condition that he didn't join a certain squad, and then I explicitly told him I would take them back if he did. So when he did join that squad, I took them back. That was not wrong. Again, you have the logs, there's no way you got the wrong story. Surely you have enough sense not to take Cham's word over a log's, after all, he has a history of lying, especially when his staff position is on the line. Stop lying, it's making your zone look even worse.

The only reason people went to PB in the first place was because it was a turf CTF that didn't have abusive staff, it didn't have the crap that went along with DS and Halo. And just like LH and I warned you it would, you hired Chambahs and now your zone is looked at as just another zone with wildly abusive staff. I doubt you'll do anything about it though, you don't have it in you. That's why I refused to come talk to you in your little private arena, you can't even keep your sysops under control, no way was I going to stick around. And thanks for pointing out that you're the zone owner, I think everyone knows that. Your problem is you think that gives you special abilities. Instead, it gives you special responsibilities. By thinking it makes you the god of your zone, you've become just like Viligante and Agurus, and that's the way everyone's talking about you now. You aren't seen as the friendly zone owner you were before, and people are losing a reason to come to your zone.

Oh, and... just say it's episode 47 and leave it at that.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:57 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

"I could run a ss server on my car stereo!" -Xalimar
"Liberta tuit ma ex infernis" -Event Horizon
"I know too much about nothing." - Mine GO BOOM
"Hmm anyway, back to my kingdom hearts." - Chambahs
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:59 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Gus. wrote:
it is. Episode 43 to be exact.

Uh... Sure... Epsiode 43 is the one where Spock and McCoy have to fight on TV as gladiators in the roman arena, and then Scotty saves the day.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:38 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol, it was more of a joke but it seems im up against some serious trek fans. ill google my shit better before i post it.
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Dr Brain wrote:
Uh... Sure... Epsiode 43 is the one where Spock and McCoy have to fight on TV as gladiators in the roman arena, and then Scotty saves the day.

The one with the snobbish "transcended beings" who were just brains in a plastic casewith super telepathic powers, then Kirk ends up convincing them that they're not really that powerful and that they're actualy scared of going out in the universe exploring then they leave?
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:20 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No that's a different one. I think in that one Kirk shacks up with the blonde athelete woman.

Anyway, the reference I was making was to Star Trek 6: The Undiscovered Country. I had hoped because it was a movie rather than an episode that someone might get it.
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:26 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

He always shacks up with the blonde athelete woman, I thought it was one of his contract dealbreakers.

Other than inssurection, I think that undiscovered country is one of the more powerful ones in startrek.
Very potent message.
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:33 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I thought insurrection sucked. It wasn't as bad as the motion picture, of course, but it was bad.

Wrath of Kahn is my favorite, followed closely by the undiscovered country.
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:52 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I agree that it wasn't stellar, but I was refering to the philosophy behind it rather than its quality as a startrek motion picture.

...darn it, I can't find that link that had that looped "KHAAAANN!N!!!!" capture from the movie.
Though I was certain it was either khan.com or .net, it turns out neither...unless the domain lost its former owner.
Agurus
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:08 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

God chill out people.
He abused, he is fired, end of damn story.
Stop making such a big deal out if it.

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Dr Brain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:55 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Agurus wrote:
God chill out people.
He abused, he is fired, end of damn story.
Stop making such a big deal out if it.

I believe they were protesting a ban, not a staff removal.
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:59 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why's the spamming scrub get involved in a newbie whinery thread none cares about?
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:30 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

More importantly, why did the thread title change?
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:01 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Because MGB is the man that sees all rightful things.
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:09 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

D1s, your thread has been defaced. icon_sad.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:05 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Because Murphey is a stupid lifeless kid with nothing better to do.
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:00 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Muskrat wrote:
D1s, your thread has been defaced. icon_sad.gif

I KNO, RITE?
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:14 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SpecShip wrote:
Because Murphey is a stupid lifeless kid with nothing better to do.

Then why the hell are you here?
Light Hazard
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:10 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

And this is why I did not want to give out my source:

Light Hazard> !about
PB-Support> PBCTF: Capture the Flag v1.0 - by Purge+ [Paintball Reloaded]

Light Hazard> Purge+, wtf why did you take away my credits?
Purge+> TJ told me to.
Purge+> I can add it to !version, but not !about ... !about is for players.

Thanks a lot PB for taking away my work and just stealing it.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:28 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I regret replying to this thread, but this has to end somewhere.

First of all, your "code" that you've wrote as an edit for CTF was a whole bunch of clutter mixed with memory wasting goodies (your reprize method). I've done a much cleaner and faster way for this method.

Second of all, TJ told me to arrange the plugins in !about in a specific way so that all of the custom plugins are organized neatly just as they should be. So, don't put all of the blame on TJ since he didn't even mean to offend you in that manner.

Hell, to make you feel better I've even added you to !about. It'll be updated as soon as the new scoreboard is finished. So, technically, the only thing you'll be credited for is the legitimate "cred prizing" method.

One more thing: Why do you constantly return to this game when almost every week you say "I'm quitting SubSpace today"?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:42 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So you're taking credit for LH's bot, which is copyright infringement? Even if TJ tells you to do it, Copyright laws Trump TJ, I'm pretty sure.
I remember TJ telling LH to work on that bot, because you weren't able to do it. Your name shouldn't be on that plugin at all.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:44 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Forgot to login.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Did you read anything of what I said? It isn't copyright infringement if you completely redo someone's code. I also stated that I added him onto !about since that's what he wanted for doing another feature on the bot.

Also, what do you mean something that I couldn't do? If you're talking about the scoreboard, it's already done. If you want to make something up, try and make it more convincing.

Topic Ignored. You guys just want to bury another zone just because of a little "incident" that apparently means so much to your life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 644 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.755170 seconds : 50 queries executed (70.8%): GZIP compression disabled