Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
WebHosting
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic  i cant load continuum Help!! please!! Post :: Post Who forgot to report?  View next topic  
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: WebHosting Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://www.duoservers.com/?r=*****
rofl webhosting by me. icon_rolleyes.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:16 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Spam bots will love your email address in the meta tags.

What is this retarded crap?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Rolling On The Floor webhosting by BDWinsAlt. Can't you read Solo Ace?
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

.......... $ 16.67 /mo

lol Domain Name - $ 7.80
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:28 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol i did it only cause it's free. If some dumbass signs up then i get money. icon_cool.gif
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

you should say that in a topic that you're advertising in..
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If this 'dumbass' actually finds a way to sue you and win, you might as well want to reconsider who you're calling 'dumbass'.
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:19 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If I was looking for hosting (which I am), and I saw your site, I would immediately press the 'back' button and continue searching.
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:09 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I wouldn't even get to browse the site. My eyes would just automagically hop over the result.
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I wouldn't look in the first place. I'd talk to some friends who have website servers.
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:22 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well arent you special.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:04 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol 4.17 a month now.
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:10 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

$3.75 Buisness $7.50 Corperate.

Business:
Annual - $45.00 (3.75 mo.)
Domain - $5.00
------------------
$50.00 for 1 year of webhosting.
||||15 GB Storage.|||||

Coperate:
Annual - $90.00 (7.50 mo.)
Domain - $5.00 (per domain)
---------------------------------
$95.00 (if one domain)
25GB Storage.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:38 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You are really sad, BD.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:39 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

First of all, it's not his hosting.
He actually linked you with him as a referal.

Second, the hosting is boner from what I say.
Scrap it.

Cerium, still haven't found a decent unix host with telnet access and java support?

"I could run a ss server on my car stereo!" -Xalimar
"Liberta tuit ma ex infernis" -Event Horizon
"I know too much about nothing." - Mine GO BOOM
"Hmm anyway, back to my kingdom hearts." - Chambahs
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:07 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Not one that has a decent price.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:56 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, you ask a lot, sort of; And that costs.
Telnet access is a security hole, hosts that allow it either don't bother packing their server with much else because they expect one of the clients to frag it or charge very much for the priviledge.
Getting a low price + java + bandwidth/HD/etc., well...it has to cost.
You could probably get a semi-dedicated server for a decent ($50/mo?) price, which is more likely to allow telnet, but it's still gonna be rare to find.

Not to make a jab, but if you forfeit java and move to C, then you'll probably have a lot less trouble finding a decent unix+telnet host at a comfortable price.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:29 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

$ 3.75 /mo
15,000 MB Hosting
300 GB Transfer
2.5 GBits network connectivity
99.9% server uptime guarantee
PHP support
100 POP3 accounts
30 days money-back guarantee Unrestricted bandwidth
5 FTP accounts
Front Page Extensions
FREE Site Studio
SPAM filter
Anti-Virus filter

sounds way better now
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:57 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have no control over certian accesses. I mainly setup prices. I do get profit from signups. $1.00 for domain, $5.00 for Business hosting. It's cool, sign up and you can get money too. http://resellerspanel.com
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:40 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ROFL. Bullshit reseller. Hahaha.
I like the part where it says Unrestricted bandwidth then follows with 300 GB Transfer.
Nice contradiction, not to mention bogus offer as there is no way a puny reseller can offer either.
At most, you'll be scratching barrel bottom to provide 3GB per 10 clients.

2.5 GBits network connectivity, did your ethernet card broke? That is weak.

I bet those guys are resellers themselves.

It's like tapperware salesmen, used cars or insurance people.
You need to have a keen cunny business fuck-people-for-money talent.
Then you can work reseller shit and make big bucks.
Someone like you bdwinsalt, however, will never make it.

People who buy reseller plans either know their shit, have a viable business plan and the reseller deal they have is a geniuinely strong one to backup multitude of customers or they are suckers falling for the spider's web trap.
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:47 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

As far as the "Unrestricted Bandwidth" goes, they probably mean that they arent going to cap you out at 10k/sec, you use what is availible.
phong
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:34 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I will host you cerium <3
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:19 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What do you need telnet for anyway with webhosting? That is, unless you plan on doing other things from the webhosting package other than running a website.

Also, some hosts will turn it on by request even if they advertise no ssh access.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:39 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just one use for telnet is unzipping. cPanel provides this through an HTML interface, but obviously I would prefer just a command prompt.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:43 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

unzip it locally then upload the directory via ftp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 723 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.670119 seconds : 49 queries executed (78.2%): GZIP compression disabled