Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
XXXX Anything Goes
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic  Posting and YOU... for you spammers an... Post :: Post Current Zone Development  View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:24 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: XXXX Anything Goes Reply to topic Reply with quote

db the former owner of AG announced he was not going to be playing SS anymore because he needed more time with his family. He then gave rights to me Lady_Death. I understand there was some controversy about cheaters weekend while db was sysop. Well Default+ the new sysop and myself have decided to do what SSC and such ppl want. There will be no more cheaters weekend.
We understand zones not wanting cheaters lagging out servers, and having an unfair advantage over players. And we do not wish to promote cheating. I hope to offer a stable server, and stable sysop.
If anyone has a problem please feel free to contact me on icq.
# 69897359

And I hope to see you playing there! icon_biggrin.gif

-LD
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cheating weekend was the only fun I saw in that zone. icon_sad.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:21 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You should then change the name to "Some Things Go"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:36 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I never gave you the ownership of my zone. I gave it to one of my sysops and asked you to shutdown the zone. You just removed all the sysops and didnt send the files as i requested to the new owner. You just steal my zone and think you get away with it. I want you to shutdown and send the files as i request earlier!

I request the SSC Council to remove this IP adress from the directory servers!
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:06 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

How do we know that that is REALLY db?
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:06 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ROFL all of these noobs came into my zone planning attacks on the new AG. Talking bout DoS and probes or something. icon_lol.gif ROFL tards.

db im sry u get back stabbed so many times. I don;t blame you for taking action.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

Sounds like him.
Akon

here here!

-Akon
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:08 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Akon and Turo are planning a DDOS. Imagen that.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:09 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If they attack my server rofl. Their in for a rude awaking. Don't they know people log that stuff now? And it can be reported and you can get some punishment for it.
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

BDwinsAlt wrote:
If they attack my server rofl.
Good Sentence.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Akon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:27 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I never planned that.
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:28 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's all one big publicity stunt.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:13 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Spyed wrote:
It's all one big publicity stunt.

Childs play icon_lol.gif

That's a lot said coming from a 15 year old.
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:27 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Akon, you wouldn't know where to start when DoSing. You were showing your ass last night in AG, saying that you were going to do it. You shit talker, you.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bak wrote:
[..]

Good Sentence.

Lmao.

"if they attack my server rolling on the floor laughing"
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:08 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LD and DB is the same person. Some kid just wanted to see if he could trick you all.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lady_Death is not the same as db, rofl.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:28 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LD is not db icon_smile.gif
I know who LD is.
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:49 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

BDwinsAlt wrote:
If they attack my server rofl. Their in for a rude awaking. Don't they know people log that stuff now? And it can be reported and you can get some punishment for it.

Stealing deserves punishment, right?
Dutch by sight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:35 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I agree with db, even though i dont always think alike.

The zone should be shut down.

Its not for Lady_Death to decide to keep it up.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:33 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh well.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Spyed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:52 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

BDwinsAlt wrote:
[..]

Childs play icon_lol.gif

That's a lot said coming from a 15 year old.

You know what is Childs play?

Being a pedophile icon_smile.gif
Dutch by sight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:43 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

db wrote:
I never gave you the ownership of my zone. I gave it to one of my sysops and asked you to shutdown the zone. You just removed all the sysops and didnt send the files as i requested to the new owner. You just steal my zone and think you get away with it. I want you to shutdown and send the files as i request earlier!

I request the SSC Council to remove this IP adress from the directory servers!

Can someone who has some say in this give a reaction.

This is not a joke.
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:04 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nobody cares.
Stop being idiots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 596 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.711851 seconds : 49 queries executed (76.9%): GZIP compression disabled