Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
I Have Had It!.!.!.!....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic  Creation of new category. Post :: Post Harddrive spin-up time?  View next topic  
(Deactived B l a h e r)
BiLinux User
I can take it both ways

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:34 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: I Have Had It!.!.!.!.... Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm just a starter in programming, I only know the basics, and I try to get help but certain people just keep find all my post and try to make me fucking foolish and stupid! I have had it! This is the fucking worst help forums I have ever seen! If try to get help or leave a comment I get harrassed, punch in my emotional part of my brain, and made a fool of! I'm leaving and I tell you if I blow my fucking brains out when I'm dead because I think Hell would feel alot fucking better then what I'm going through! HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY!!!!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:37 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh thanks we liked having you here too.

Goodbye!

Loser.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
THE Lucifer
You can never defeat me
for I will never leave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:41 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: I Have Had It!.!.!.!.... Reply to topic Reply with quote

blah-er wrote:
This is the fucking worst help forums I have ever seen!

Ah, he saw the light.

blah-er wrote:
I'm just a starter in programming, I only know the basics, and I try to get help but certain people just keep find all my post and try to make me fucking foolish and stupid! I have had it! This is the fucking worst help forums I have ever seen! If try to get help or leave a comment I get harrassed, punch in my emotional part of my brain, and made a fool of! I'm leaving and I tell you if I blow my fucking brains out when I'm dead because I think Hell would feel alot fucking better then what I'm going through! HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY!!!!

I can feel your anger.… It gives you focus … makes you stronger.
Give in to your anger.
Use your aggressive feelings, boy! Let the hate flow through you!
The hate is swelling in you now, very good.
Good! Your hate has made you powerful.
With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
Luke 10:18

He's back.
icon_twisted.gif new_evil.gif icon_twisted.gif new_evil.gif icon_twisted.gif
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:52 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's sad to see how attached a person can get to text on their monitor.

Good luck with whatever you're searching for.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Mr Ekted
Movie Geek

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:52 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

fun--;
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:56 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: I Have Had It!.!.!.!.... Reply to topic Reply with quote

blah-er wrote:

See the text on the logo at the upper left? It says SERVER help. Not help me learn c++. But really there's no need to get all emotional.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:56 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Don't worry Ekted! Some time soon some other idiot to make fun of will register!
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:17 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

blah-er, just don't take everything so personally. Get a hobby - make model cars, collect stamps or something.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:27 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: I Have Had It!.!.!.!.... Reply to topic Reply with quote

None of you get it every thing your all saying won't matter any longer.

[quote="blah-er"] I'm leaving and I tell you if I blow my fucking brains out when I'm dead because I think Hell would feel alot fucking better then what I'm going through!quote]

I have everything I need.
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:34 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bye, blah-er. sa_tongue.gif
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:11 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I understand blah-er somewhat.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:20 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

BOOM! hahahahaha
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:07 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ekted wrote:
fun--;

Seriously. icon_sad.gif
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:52 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bla, I hope you're joking.

The sad reality is that kids really do commit suicide and tell people on online forums. Just look at things in perspective, blah-er, it's just a forum.
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:14 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why do depressives have to try and bring everyone down with them? Just get chilled, watch cartoons, go to an opera, drink a beer with some friends, weave a basket, read a classic, make a hat, climb a tree.... there's just nothing more loathesome than a depressive. :\
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
THE Lucifer
You can never defeat me
for I will never leave

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:06 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Muskrat wrote:
Why do depressives have to try and bring everyone down with them?

Agreed, destruction is far more satisfactory.
Why just bring everyone down with you, when you can stand still and watch everyone taking collateral damage while you drink a pina colada.
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:10 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'd be more satisfied with just the pina colada. Perhaps in margarita form. No destruction or depressives necessary.

Grav, you remind me of a hermit crab, you use a shell until you either get too big for it or you muck it all up. Then you get a new one, but it's still really the same slow, stubborn creature on the inside.
THE Lucifer
You can never defeat me
for I will never leave

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:27 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

For that to work, there need be a new shell.
There isn't one.
There never been a shell to begin with.
And we shall swallow you whole.
SamHughes
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:33 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mr Ekted wrote:
fun--;

Sure, there's less fun, but the value returned is still the same! icon_surprised.gif
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:11 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

dork haha...

blah-er come back! we're sorry we didn't help you! We'll help from now on just give us another chance!
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:59 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SamHughes wrote:
[..]

Sure, there's less fun, but the value returned is still the same! icon_surprised.gif

Zing!
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I dunno its weird, it seems like all of a sudden in the past couple of days or so this guy came out of the forum woodwork. I don't really remember him as being a dick before, seems similar to the explosion of arrogance donkano had a while back. Sad, really.

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:38 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh well blah-er.
Not our fault you tried to help people, but you had no clue about what you were talking about.

No need to get emotional about it. Your choice if you leave, it wasn't our choice to make you leave.
Of course, there was a simple ignore feature wasn't there?

Good riddings.
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

D1st0rt wrote:
I dunno its weird, it seems like all of a sudden in the past couple of days or so this guy came out of the forum woodwork. I don't really remember him as being a dick before, seems similar to the explosion of arrogance donkano had a while back. Sad, really.

God damn it, quiet you. I bet you had your moments of arrogance too!
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:38 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

But it didn't last months.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 768 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.796481 seconds : 51 queries executed (76.5%): GZIP compression disabled