Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Creation of new category.

View previous topic  split: some random server/subbill ini's Post :: Post I Have Had It!.!.!.!....  View next topic  
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:08 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Creation of new category. Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think this forum could do with a nice new category. I was thinking about it and I think a comedy area would be quite good but I have several other ideas of what could be done.

-Food Discussion.
Members discuss food and what they enjoy eating and favourite food types. Do you like or dislike Italian food? O.o

-Smilie Land.
Members play with smilies in here and can't type anything. Smilies only.

-Movies.
Discussion of movies that you've seen and ones that you've found other funny parts which you'd like to share with others.

-Reviews. A few newbs from the forum go around reviewing zones and posting about them.

If anyone else has some ideas feel free to add them to the list. :)

Last edited by Spyed on Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:11 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The only half decent idea you mentioned is Reviews. But, reviews are about zones, and there is a sub-forum for zones called Zone Junk.
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:12 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah but zone junk is made by the owners. My idea is we get a special team to go round and probe the zones :P
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:16 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why? What's the point in that? Less than 99% of your ideas are eventful and useful.

MGB: I think it's time to disable the colour and size tags for Spyed!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

newb wrote:
Why? What's the point in that? Less than 99% of your ideas are eventful and useful.

MGB: I think it's time to disable the colour and size tags for Spyed!

1. My ideas sometimes are very good.

2. MGB: Don't
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:18 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Give me 5 examples of when your ideas were liked, and then maybe I will retract my statement.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:46 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

actually, i wouldnt mind going around being a critic for new zones, i do it when im bored anyway....cant believe im saying this, but i like spyed's idea..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:59 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Exactly, we would have a special "hit squad" to go round looking at zones :)
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:21 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

how about, now you are getting rediculous, i say you shut up while you still have a tiny good idea and take it for the win instead of turning it to a loss because of your big idiotic mouth that you cant control
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:22 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, you can already do that. You don't need a special forum for it. SSForum used to do that.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:14 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Smilie Land in pink? Is that where people go to come out of the closet?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Spyed...this isnt a forum for every kind of discussion, its Server help. Those categories don't belong here, under any circumstances. The only category they fit in is, trash talk, excluding the retarded smilys idea..
THE Lucifer
You can never defeat me
for I will never leave

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:18 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

icon_rolleyes.gif - strolling forum
icon_eek.gif - see this thread
icon_confused.gif - read intrologue post
icon_exclaim.gif - see spyed as author
new_let_it_all_out.gif - digest material
icon_mad.gif - calming down
new_evil.gif - channeling anger for response
(spyed-->>) - final resolution
Luke 10:18

He's back.
icon_twisted.gif new_evil.gif icon_twisted.gif new_evil.gif icon_twisted.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 479 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.728249 seconds : 37 queries executed (72.0%): GZIP compression disabled